Author Topic: Hatsune Haraku  (Read 518 times)

incred

• Sr. Resident
  • Bay State
    • Incredidoll
Hatsune Haraku
« on: February 25, 2020, 12:05:14 AM »
I have been posting a lot of Smaht Doll pictures on Instagram for sometime now, and someone asked if I could do a Cosplay shoot of Hatsune Miku. I was able to borrow a costume from Nova  :bow: and dressed Haruka in it. Although she had to have a breast reduction to fit in the top  :whistle: Fortunately she had a pushup set to fit into it. That didn't last to long though before she busted out with her regular XL bust  ::)

So here are the shots Hatsune Haraku that I can post, and the ones that are a bit to hot for Instagram;

A couple stereographs;

sloopjohnb

• Sr. Resident
Re: Hatsune Haraku
« Reply #1 on: February 25, 2020, 12:12:43 AM »
WOW incred that's some great stuff. I haven't joined the bjd world yet. You are not helping!

Halleheals

• Sr. Resident
  • Aka Dees Luver and Journey’s slave
« Reply #2 on: February 25, 2020, 12:17:47 AM »
Loved the set on IG! Great work  :thumb:
That is an awesome little costume, can I borrow it next Nova?  ;D 

A nine year old girl commented on one of my photos in IG that it was Sleazy, no naked parts showing  ::) :laugh:
Difficult roads lead to beautiful destinations

Nova-1

• Sr. Resident
  • IN DOLL HEAVEN!!!!
« Reply #4 on: February 26, 2020, 03:17:03 AM »
Those are some fantastic shots Incred..  :thumb: Miku has not looked more sexier than Haraku cos playing her..  ;) 
And Miku is damn fine herself.. Oh my lord my mouth just about hit the ground with those last few not raded for IG
shots..  In fact I think Harku just made Miku jealous. By the way great job with the CG background.. Looks amazing!

DOLLS + LINGERIE = ONE HECK OF A GOOD TIME!!!!

Nova-1

• Sr. Resident
  • IN DOLL HEAVEN!!!!
« Reply #5 on: February 26, 2020, 03:28:40 AM »
That is an awesome little costume, can I borrow it next Nova?  ;D 

LOL! I don't really loan outfits like that one out to just anyone.. And yes you are a friend that I would loan it to.
However it might be a while before I can hand it off to you. As I told Incred that there was no hurry to send it
back. I also told him that he could just bring it with him when he comes out here in July.  Oh don't worry about
Miku.. She's still wearing her cute snow outfit from Christmas. Looks so cute on her that I don't really want to
change her back to her default outfit anytime soon.. By the way I would love to see how it would look on Jojo..  ^-^

Camp

• Town Council
  • Sr. Resident
  • Dottie, 6/14/06, F14/B5SE
« Reply #8 on: February 26, 2020, 07:52:48 PM »
Wicked pissah !
Talking Doll Since May 26, 2004

"The louder he spoke of his honor, the faster we counted our spoons.

Nova-1

• Sr. Resident
  • IN DOLL HEAVEN!!!!
« Reply #9 on: February 26, 2020, 09:20:06 PM »
I'm Just about finished with the costume so I can send it to HH  Now that Nova gave the okay  :thumb:

I think Haruka should take a couple pics in her  :redhead: twin tails  ;D

Yup you have the green light to send the Miku outfit to HH if he wishes to barrow it..

HH, as mentioned to Incred I'm not in any hurry to get it back right away. So take your time with it..
And if you want you can bring it with you when you come down for the LA meet in July. Unfortunately I
will not be attending the full DolLApalooza event. But I will be meeting up with you guys for a few hours
while your here in SD for the Abyss tour.   

Halleheals

• Sr. Resident
  • Aka Dees Luver and Journey’s slave
« Reply #10 on: February 26, 2020, 09:58:51 PM »
I was just kidding about borrowing it, but it would be really awesome to dress Jojo up in it for a couple pics
Nova if you’d rather we can also just let Jojo try it on next time I see ya, no big deal, thanks so much

Now if we could just a picture of Miku in her cute snow outfit please?  :drool:
Difficult roads lead to beautiful destinations

Nova-1

• Sr. Resident
  • IN DOLL HEAVEN!!!!
« Reply #11 on: February 26, 2020, 11:27:47 PM »
LOL! No worries HH..  What ever you want to do.. I just wanted to let you know that the option was there encase you
wanted to barrow it.  So the choice is yours.  :thumb:

As for Miku in her snow outfit. I posted those pictures on IG a few months back.. And I thought I started a thread here on
ODC, but I guess I did not..  Anyways I don't want to Hijack this thread with those pics of Snow Miku..  So I will see if I can
find those pictures in my library and get a new thread started of her. So folks here can enjoy them too..  ;)

sloopjohnb

• Sr. Resident
« Reply #13 on: March 01, 2020, 10:24:17 PM »
Wow! So cool, I don't know how you do it! Sorcha and Myfawny need attention!

Ceej

• Town Council
  • Sr. Resident
« Reply #14 on: March 02, 2020, 08:14:35 AM »
Cool Pics!!  :)
"Leaving it to the imagination" is highly overrated.

Sandy is a B6 Classic Realdoll, Nicole is a Realdoll Petite 5. They both share classic F1 faces as well as all the classic F1 expression faces. Sandy also has several sets of reuseable "Real Breast" prosthetic breasts.