Author Topic: about a sex doll brand,i have some question  (Read 103 times)

hartmike

• New Resident
about a sex doll brand,i have some question
« on: March 24, 2020, 01:42:25 AM »
have somebody heard the sex doll brand of Racyme,i saw a sex doll of the brand i think is beautiful and cheap,so have somebody bought the brand,if you bought,please tell me the quality,thank you very much!!! :)

PS4gamer

• New Resident
Re: about a sex doll brand,i have some question
« Reply #1 on: March 24, 2020, 06:18:17 PM »
There are many vendors on eBay that offer this affordable dolls.  They all have the same dolls. Shop around.  My first eBay Racine doll broke after 2 years because I bend her too much on the torso. I don't fuck my dolls so I think if you fuck them they might last less do to positioning them.  I have another from youdoll who feels more solid.  If you drop this dolls the toe might rip a bit .  Just becareful with this doll.  In their favor they will deliver.  I had a problem with them tho where they delivered the wrong size doll but after pics they accepted my return.  It's a good priced doll and it depends what you want her for.  They don't offer standing feet so be prepared to sleep with her.  A cheap doll on your bed won't fall but at times stand her up against something to dress her up.  For posing this dolls are okay.  Twe two I bought came with kind of lose limbs.  The youdoll one came with very solid limbs so I will be buying from youdoll.  The youdoll tan is light while the racyme is darker. I'll post picks later 

hartmike

• New Resident
« Reply #2 on: March 25, 2020, 01:38:05 AM »
Thank you for your advice,i will take a good look at the dolls on these two brands,and then consider which one is more suitable for me,i am looking forward to your photos :D

PS4gamer

• New Resident
« Reply #3 on: March 25, 2020, 09:23:55 PM »
the first racyme doll.  No problems at all.

PS4gamer

• New Resident
« Reply #4 on: March 25, 2020, 09:27:29 PM »
The doll I bought from youdoll.  Very happy with my purchase.    She is very solid.  She is 164  cm d cup and 96 cm hips so she is a babe. 

PS4gamer

• New Resident
« Reply #5 on: March 25, 2020, 09:38:09 PM »
the secornd doll i bought from racyme was just a bad purchase.   She was chubby or something cus the tpe felt very soft her limbs were loose and she was 160 cm not 170 like the add said.   I returned her and got my money back.   From now on am using youdoll.   Only thing is they dont have the body i am looking for so i might try another seller.   Most ebay sellers have wherehouses in Cali so i hope one day I can go and buy straight from them to see what I am buying.   The last racyme doll i bought was from their store in China I rather buy from their wherehouse in Cali.  I dont have a pic of the second one I bought from racyme but it was nothing like the picture and the height was 10 cm off so i was really like wtf.    Why do these to a customer who trusted in you. 

PS4gamer

• New Resident
« Reply #6 on: March 25, 2020, 09:42:55 PM »
here is the current one i have as a brunette,  To think that I was planning to sell her cus Ds in my opinion are small.   Well now i like her cus buying her clothes is not hard do to her size and her hips make up for her small D tits. 

Here she is as a brunette. 

hartmike

• New Resident
« Reply #7 on: March 26, 2020, 02:36:56 AM »
the first racyme doll.  No problems at all.
it looks beautiful,It looks like I like it too. She's taken good care of by you :redhead:

hartmike

• New Resident
« Reply #8 on: March 26, 2020, 02:42:10 AM »
the secornd doll i bought from racyme was just a bad purchase.   She was chubby or something cus the tpe felt very soft her limbs were loose and she was 160 cm not 170 like the add said.   I returned her and got my money back.   From now on am using youdoll.   Only thing is they dont have the body i am looking for so i might try another seller.   Most ebay sellers have wherehouses in Cali so i hope one day I can go and buy straight from them to see what I am buying.   The last racyme doll i bought was from their store in China I rather buy from their wherehouse in Cali.  I dont have a pic of the second one I bought from racyme but it was nothing like the picture and the height was 10 cm off so i was really like wtf.    Why do these to a customer who trusted in you.

The news sounds really too sad, but fortunately you back their dolls and get compensation, maybe in Racyme buy baby need you carefully selected in order to choose the right, it seems that the risk is very big still, but the doll yourdoll inside is really pretty, although chest is not big, but at least look like real people, and her hips is gone with the wind light, brother, your vision is very good, you two dolls are very good-looking, looks just like human, also provide advice and thank you for my photos, I think have very big help to me

PS4gamer

• New Resident
« Reply #9 on: March 26, 2020, 03:14:26 AM »
i will buy a 170 cm F cup 90 cm hip one.      What my current doll has are hips that are very big.