Author Topic: Another Asian hottie!  (Read 254 times)

Fantastic Plastic

• Resident
Another Asian hottie!
« on: April 12, 2020, 02:20:51 PM »
She’s such a beauty, but still has a little nasty in her look as well.

senso

• Resident
Re: Another Asian hottie!
« Reply #1 on: April 13, 2020, 02:52:13 AM »
Very nice doll! What kind is she?

Fantastic Plastic

• Resident
« Reply #2 on: April 13, 2020, 03:40:29 AM »
Thanks Senso, She’s another one of my dolls from the New Jersey seller.
I bought the doll with a different head off of eBay, but the head I got through Mistress Love Dolls.
This is a 165cm Medium Breast with the #107 head.

senso

• Resident
« Reply #3 on: April 14, 2020, 02:42:43 AM »
Ok  I guess the body does look a lot like another one I saw. I was a little surprised that she is 165cm.
I thought maybe shorter, but it's hard to tell from pictures.
So the doll and head are different brands? How did you get such a good color match?

Fantastic Plastic

• Resident
« Reply #4 on: April 14, 2020, 12:19:25 PM »
They are the same brand. Just bought at different times. They have pretty good consistency on the color shades.
This is the body with head #12 as it was purchased:

senso

• Resident
« Reply #5 on: April 14, 2020, 03:40:37 PM »
I guess I misread.
Looks like the head is a perfect match. People say getting a different head separate from the doll, can
have a color change.
I wouldn't have a problem with the color slightly off, but I would think some people would want it perfect.
I thought of getting a second head for my doll to give her a different look, since I don't have space for another doll.

Professional Rookie

• New Resident
« Reply #6 on: April 14, 2020, 04:12:45 PM »
I have room for one more full size doll right now but plenty of space for heads. I keep one body and one torso that matches up with 4 heads that I own. One of my girls is a deep bronze color so her head looks off when it's put on any other body so she's kind of a full package currently.

I shop around constantly for new heads and find reasonable ones for around $100 if I want to wait for China, or $120 - $150 within the U.S.

Great photos, OP :)

Fantastic Plastic

• Resident
« Reply #7 on: April 14, 2020, 05:16:53 PM »
Yeah, I think this seller orders a crap ton of dolls at once and the order is filled in one production run. So the heads and bodies match pretty good.
I bought several dolls from them and several heads and I’ve only had one that came a different shade.
And they corrected it for me!

Professional Rookie

• New Resident
« Reply #8 on: April 16, 2020, 04:11:32 PM »
Bumping because I've purchased from the same seller and can back what the OP is saying. I chatted with the sales manager who explained that the company orders containers of dress forms, mannequins and sex dolls all at once from China so the dolls are all coming in at the same time and from the same supplier. Their prices and service are pretty damn impressive for a U.S. seller.