Author Topic: Smart Doll - Serenity (Cinnamon)  (Read 336 times)

Nova-1

• Sr. Resident
  • IN DOLL HEAVEN!!!!
Smart Doll - Serenity (Cinnamon)
« on: April 16, 2020, 09:11:30 PM »
OK, First off this was a long time coming. And since I hadn't yet  acquired a smart doll in the Cinnamon skin tone. It was bound to happen sooner or later.
Plus I had been eyeing this cutie for several months now.  And today I couldn't take it anymore and placed the order for her. Her name is Serenity.  And She
should be making her way to Southern California real soon..  I can't wait to share some Serenity with you all.   ;)

Here is a quick pic of what she looks like..  :D 

DOLLS + LINGERIE = ONE HECK OF A GOOD TIME!!!!

Nova-1

• Sr. Resident
  • IN DOLL HEAVEN!!!!
Re: Smart Doll - Serenity (Cinnamon)
« Reply #2 on: April 16, 2020, 10:13:28 PM »
Thanks man! 

By the way those are great choices. I'll have to really restrain myself when Moment comes out.  I'm trying to leave those reserves for the Centaur body
when it comes available. My original plan was to get both Serenity and the centaur body together. Which she would trade off from being centaur to human.
I just got her ahead of schedule that's all.   :laugh:

I'm wondering if the human torso part of the centaur body will be permanently mounted. I'm hoping that it will be interchangeable like the busts are. And I hope
they offer it where you buy an extra torso in a different skin tone.   

Only wish they still offered the XXXL bust.. The centaur really needs a kick ass rack!!  :evil: :evil:

Halleheals

• Sr. Resident
  • Aka Dees Luver and Journey’s slave
« Reply #3 on: April 17, 2020, 12:00:46 AM »
You lucky dog you! Congratulations! Great choice, she’s one of my faves  :thumb:

I'll have to really restrain myself when Moment comes out.

I’m beyond resisting, I’ve been checking the site hourly, my finger is on the add to cart button  :(
Difficult roads lead to beautiful destinations

Nova-1

• Sr. Resident
  • IN DOLL HEAVEN!!!!
« Reply #4 on: April 21, 2020, 10:31:09 PM »
Today was the day. The day that the big yellow DHL truck pulled into the driveway and delivered Serenity to me.  And she is
just so so cute.. Anyways here she is! Say hello to my little friend!  :laugh:

Oh and Incred. You were right about the XL 3D printed bust looking closer to the cinnamon color.  Sharp eye my friend!  ^-^

After Incred mentioned to me that the XL bust should fit nicely into the maid outfit. I had to see how she looked.. So I put the XL bust on her
and let her get dressed back into the maid outfit..

Oops I hit the trigger on the camera to soon!  :whistle: Oh well, she's got a nice rack to show! And it would be a shame not to
show them off :evil:

Nice! She looks great with the XL bust. And I love the cleavage. Still like the topless look a lot more though..  :P

Ceej

• Town Council
  • Sr. Resident
« Reply #6 on: April 22, 2020, 09:13:49 PM »
Congratulations Nova! She's pretty cute :)
"Leaving it to the imagination" is highly overrated.

Sandy is a B6 Classic Realdoll, Nicole is a Realdoll Petite 5. They both share classic F1 faces as well as all the classic F1 expression faces. Sandy also has several sets of reuseable "Real Breast" prosthetic breasts.

Nova-1

• Sr. Resident
  • IN DOLL HEAVEN!!!!
« Reply #7 on: April 24, 2020, 05:15:37 PM »
Chastity meets Serenity!

Chastity: Nova, Who is this?? And what is she doing wearing my work uniform!!

Nova: That is your new roommate, Serenity.. And be nice to her Chastity.. I told her she could wear it..

Nova: Oh no! Do we have a sharing problem Chastity?

Chastity: No! I just need my uniform for work later.. Come on Serenity give it back to me!

Chastity: I'm really sorry for over reacted about my work uniform earlier. But here’s something you can put on.

Serenity: Thank you Chastity! So does Nova always make you wear that to do house chores?

Nova: No! Chastity chooses to wear it. But I don’t mind. She looks real cute in it. So do you Serenity!  ^-^

It was looking to be a rough start for these two, But they are best buds now!  ;)

Nova-1

• Sr. Resident
  • IN DOLL HEAVEN!!!!
« Reply #8 on: April 24, 2020, 05:28:39 PM »
So yesterday I had a planned outdoor photo shoot with Serenity that was completely interrupted by an unexpected delivery. Which Serenity totally claimed for herself the second it was unboxed. There goes my new IPad!   :-X Maybe she will let me barrow it from time to time. From the look of it, not a chance!  >:(

Nova-1

• Sr. Resident
  • IN DOLL HEAVEN!!!!
« Reply #10 on: April 25, 2020, 04:44:53 AM »
LOL! Yeah, really have to watch those CC's around them. Their all little magicians when it comes to money.. Makes it all disappear!  :whistle:

Nova-1

• Sr. Resident
  • IN DOLL HEAVEN!!!!
« Reply #11 on: April 28, 2020, 02:23:40 AM »
The last few days the weather has been HOT here! Which is perfect for hanging around the backyard pool with the ladies. Low and behold, while I was chillin on the hammoc and catching some rays. I caught Serenity scoping me out.  :D  No idea what this girl sees in me. LOL!

I’m not going to lie.. I was checking her out too.  :evil:

She is just so darn cute!  Oh by the way I made that one piece swimsuit just for her. She looks
So sexy in it!

Halleheals

• Sr. Resident
  • Aka Dees Luver and Journey’s slave
« Reply #12 on: April 28, 2020, 10:36:13 PM »
Nice pics Nova! I think she wanted you to take a swim with her  8)
Difficult roads lead to beautiful destinations

Nova-1

• Sr. Resident
  • IN DOLL HEAVEN!!!!
« Reply #13 on: April 29, 2020, 04:45:09 PM »
Thanks HH! Ironically I was in the pool getting most of those shots. Was really nice because it was close triple digits that day..  :D