Author Topic: March / April Photo challenge voting booth is now open  (Read 104 times)

Ceej

• Town Council
  • Sr. Resident
March / April Photo challenge voting booth is now open
« on: April 27, 2020, 08:03:31 AM »
Hi everyone!

It's about time to open up the voting booth for the March / April photo challenge   " Funny Situation "
The voting booth will be open from now till late Wednesday April 29th. with the results posted the following day.
Please PM me your top three pics from first to third place and they will be counted :)

I think this was a bit of a tough one, but you all pulled through with some great entries! Thanks to everyone who entered their great photos!

Here are all the entries in the order they were posted.

1.  Sammy in: Doomsday Sale  by Alottahope

2.   Forgetful Mei  by senso

3.   Neenah says "this is NOT a funny situation"!   by sloopjohnb

4.   Oh man, i should have not gone to Ceej's Taco bar! BAD IDEA!!!!   :-X :-X :o :o    by doll_master

5.   Emily and Amei photo bombed by Jojo in its empty again!  :facepalm:    by  Halleheals

6.   St├ęphanie prepares dinner    by  Dewyn

It's almost ready...  :o

Enjoy your meal !

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

7.   Here is Sami, Lana and CJ in.    Laugh It Up Girls.    by Smoke

Well, in these days of the Corona Virus,there isn't much to do in The Great White North but sit around and drink. The girls have grown accustom  to doing this on a regular basis. Here they are        discussing what I may or may not be packing  down below.

Smoke? ::)

And in what universe would you be living in?  ???
It's more like this, but half as long.   :laugh:

Damn right CJ! :D

There's nothing funnier than a fart in the bathtub... ;D    by Camp

9.   From Incred we have:

Last time on Batdoll, Robin was captured by Poison Ivy and Catdoll. Having pussy whipped Catdoll, Batdoll has taken out poison ivy spray from her utility belt and demanded Ivy to hand over the Great Humongous  :whistle:

Batdoll, "If anyone is going to screw Robin it's going to be this bat!"

Robin, "HUH!!! Wholly Shit!"

Batdoll, "Exactly!"

And this is not an entry, but a fun photo anyway. This is one I did recently for doll_master

So your stuck at home with your dolls. If you find yourself not being able to social distance from them you are at risk for DOLLVID19. Its a virus that can make you Doll Crazy and drive you insane! But its OK. I have something that can ease the symptoms. This medicine will ensure you don't have to social distance from your ladies! You can now play all day with no fear of contracting DOLLVID19. Stay healthy my friends....

"Leaving it to the imagination" is highly overrated.

Sandy is a B6 Classic Realdoll, Nicole is a Realdoll Petite 5. They both share classic F1 faces as well as all the classic F1 expression faces. Sandy also has several sets of reuseable "Real Breast" prosthetic breasts.

Ceej

• Town Council
  • Sr. Resident
Re: March / April Photo challenge voting booth is now open
« Reply #1 on: April 28, 2020, 12:03:45 PM »
Just the rest of today and tomorrow to vote!

We need to get those votes in! I Promise it's real easy  ;D  ;D  ;D
"Leaving it to the imagination" is highly overrated.

Sandy is a B6 Classic Realdoll, Nicole is a Realdoll Petite 5. They both share classic F1 faces as well as all the classic F1 expression faces. Sandy also has several sets of reuseable "Real Breast" prosthetic breasts.