Author Topic: May 2020 Photo Challenge.  (Read 507 times)

Smoke

• Sr. Resident
  • If the ladies don't find you handsome, get a doll.
May 2020 Photo Challenge.
« on: May 01, 2020, 05:56:00 AM »
Well, hello everyone.

Welcome to the May 2020 Photo Challenge. 

Spring has sprung, the grass has rizz... I wonder where the birdies izz ? ::)

So it is the First of May, Mayday. So in not keeping with the traditional celebration of spring, the May 2020 photo challenge will  be doing something totally different. .  We seem to have a global pandemic going on right before our eyes. This is history in the making and I feel we here at ODC should at least make some sort of account of it. Everyone is sick of being couped up in one form or another, so lets make the best of it and tackle it head on.

The May 2020 photo challenge will be celebrating.  Covid 19. Before and after.

Yeah OK, I know, Smoke another one Smoke.  ::)   Just hear me out.  :D

Photo one.  What I am looking for. Your mission , if you choose to accept it, is to present what your doll or dolls were doing before the bug hit. It can be normal everyday activities, let your imagination run wild.

Photo Two. What has changed after 30 -45 days of isolation.   Is it business as usual?, Have you found new ways to cope? Or has the world just turned to Shite? Once again, let your imagination run wild.

I'm looking for a minimum of two photos for this.  More of course may be used to tell the story. Basically I'm looking for before and after.

Example.   

Before .

CJ returns home , happy as a clam , knowing that my credit card just funded another  successful shopping spree. She can't resist  modeling the over priced designer jeans she bought, complete with holes in them. 

After 45 days of isolation

CJ goes on a rampage, destroying the kitchen and everything else in her path.

Yeah, that's right Smoke.  Go ahead , I  fuckin' dare you to  call me " Barbie "  one more time. And while your at it, just ask me to get you ANOTHER BEER!!!!! Come on!!!  I double dare you!

If I've learned anything out of all of this. FOR THE LOVE OF GAWD!!! Never call a Realdoll  "Barbie", under any circumstances.  :facepalm: You have been warned.  :scold:

Your after photo doesn't need to be a tale of misery and destruction. Let the story be a product of your imagination. What ever story you want to tell is fine.

Preamble.

#1  NAYKED, NAYKED, NAYKED.!!!!... I WANT TO SEE NAYKED DOLLS!!! Not mandatory but highly recommended.  ;D
#2 All rules of  ODC and the photo gallery apply.
#3 All dolls are welcome! See rule #2. DID YOU HEAR THAT MALE DOLLS!!! This means you as well!!!!!!!!!
#4 Vendor spam will be fucking annihilated. You have been warned.  :scold:
#5 Non vendor doll spam is welcome, but please identify spam as such to avoid confusion.
#6 Photoshop, faceapp, whatever other voodoo you want to employ is OK.
#7 Please provide the name or names of your dolls and a title for your entry . Or risk me doing it for you.  ;D
#8 Multiple dolls in a photograph are more then welcome. The more the merrier
#9  HAVE FUN!!!!!!!
#10 Rule 9 is an order.!  :police:
#11 Newer photos please but in the end, I really don't care how old they are.  ::)

Now go out and tell me a story!!!!

Most humble servant of CJ's harem .

Alottahope

• Sr. Resident
Re: May 2020 Photo Challenge.
« Reply #1 on: May 08, 2020, 05:59:41 PM »
Hey Smoke! Congratulations and ya got a nice theme going! Im glad to participate

Before the quarantine Gwynyd was just walking around the house getting high all the time.
Alottahope says: Quit that shit! There are far more healthy habits!

Day one quarantine, Gwynyd dyes her hair and just walks around the house masturbating. This continues for days!
Alottahope says: This is an improvement! At least Im not getting baked from 2nd hand smoke!

Day 11 Alottahope says: You are allowed outside, go out and make your self useful!
Gwynyd: OK but you'll be sorry!
Heads out the front door with some spay paint

Day 11 twenty minutes later on the front porch What will the neighbors think of the new look out front?

Day 20 Alottahope says: Gwynyd, why don't you take some of the girls and go get cleaned up, You've been wearing the same thing for 20 days
and you still smell like paint! Turns out, Gwynyd knows the laundromat is open 24/7 during the Covid 19. Good thing everyone else were wearing masks!
That TPE stinks when it heats up!

This is what can happen when you let a doll be in charge!

BTW! The township just showed up and says my place is starting to look like a Ghetto! Clean this shit up or you will be fined!

Im ready for the quarantine to be over!

Smoke

• Sr. Resident
« Reply #2 on: May 09, 2020, 02:29:45 AM »
Well , well ,   well.  We have out first entry in the May 2020 photo challenge and I must say , it is a beauty, eh?  ;D

Excellent  AH!!!!!  You took the challenge theme and NAILED IT!!!   This is exactly what I'm looking for!! :thumb:

l love your watermark on pic one.  ;)

Beautiful Gwynyd  and she is,    :yipee: :fireworks:    NAYKED!!!!    :fireworks: :yipee: .
 in one of those shots!!! The girl gets extra points also for taking matters  into her own hands.  :drool:

OK folks. We have our first fine entry. A lot of thought and work went into this one!  NOW LET'S SEE SOME MORE!!!   8) 8)

phillip57

• Sr. Resident
« Reply #3 on: May 09, 2020, 12:31:35 PM »
I am blown away!   Alottahope hit a homer out of the park with his shoot. 

I love it!
All things are relative.

Ceej

• Town Council
  • Sr. Resident
« Reply #4 on: May 10, 2020, 10:53:07 AM »
Definitely a great start!!   8) 8) 8)
"Leaving it to the imagination" is highly overrated.

Sandy is a B6 Classic Realdoll, Nicole is a Realdoll Petite 5. They both share classic F1 faces as well as all the classic F1 expression faces. Sandy also has several sets of reuseable "Real Breast" prosthetic breasts.

Ceej

• Town Council
  • Sr. Resident
« Reply #5 on: May 11, 2020, 07:39:46 PM »
This entry is directed by the fabulous Mrs. Ceej.  8)

Julie, Pre Covid19:

Sigh...………. I'm so bored and naked here all alone, while Ceej and Mrs. Ceej are away at work.

Julie a few weeks into Covid19:

WEEEEE!!!! On the bright side, Covid19 lets Ceej and Mrs. Ceej stay at home with me! Bonus! With Ceej home, I found his credit card and got this
wonderful decore and I have a ton of glamerous clothing on the way!!! WEEEEEE!!!

Disclamor:  This is in no way intended to be pro Covid19 or to down play the seriousness of this epidemic.
This is just Julie seeing the postives in having Ceej and Mrs. Ceej at home with her....and finding Ceej's credit card.

"Leaving it to the imagination" is highly overrated.

Sandy is a B6 Classic Realdoll, Nicole is a Realdoll Petite 5. They both share classic F1 faces as well as all the classic F1 expression faces. Sandy also has several sets of reuseable "Real Breast" prosthetic breasts.

Alottahope

• Sr. Resident
« Reply #6 on: May 11, 2020, 08:26:52 PM »
Yes ceej! No matter what...the earth could be at an end and I’m with Julie! Make the best of things always!

Smoke

• Sr. Resident
« Reply #7 on: May 12, 2020, 03:43:46 AM »
Well my, my ,my, what do we have here?   Poor Julie is all alone.  :(..

But she is,   :yipee: :fireworks: NAYKED!!! :fireworks: :yipee: :cheers: :bow:

And now, she is not alone, happy with being with Ceej, Mrs Ceej , Ceej's credit cards and she is once again.......

Wait for it......

You guessed it.

:cheers: :yipee: :fireworks:  NAYKED!!!!!    :fireworks: :yipee: :cheers: :bow:

That's double naykedity  (is so a word, I just made it up  :scold:)  folks and earns extra special bonus points.... ;D And also special bonus points for the fine directing by Mrs Ceej. :thumb:

Well folks, we have two excellent entries so far in the May 2020 Photo Challenge.   8)

LETS SEE SOME MORE!!!!   :D

Alottahope

• Sr. Resident
« Reply #8 on: May 12, 2020, 07:41:47 AM »
Hey Smoke! I had thanked you for your kind response to my image a few days ago. Someone removed it.
Thank you for such a fun reaction to my entry! I appreciate it! Lets hope you read this before it is removed!

Begog

• Sr. Resident
  • Dollmongerer
« Reply #9 on: May 13, 2020, 09:40:11 PM »
Well, Julie's life has gotten better. Dolls do love attention. As for Smoke, well, I've seen that look many times on  her little sister, and my best advice is..... RUN!

Camp

• Town Council
  • Sr. Resident
  • Dottie, 6/14/06, F14/B5SE
« Reply #10 on: May 17, 2020, 05:42:46 PM »

BEFORE.....  Just playing around with Kitty....

Kissing...squeezing...groping...fingerbanging....then I put my thumb up her ass....

AFTER...  I forgot she was from Wuhan...

Talking Doll Since May 26, 2004

"The louder he spoke of his honor, the faster we counted our spoons.

Begog

• Sr. Resident
  • Dollmongerer
« Reply #11 on: May 17, 2020, 08:59:05 PM »
That creep behind Kitty looks familiar. I loved it!  :D

Smoke

• Sr. Resident
« Reply #12 on: May 19, 2020, 02:31:45 AM »
I tawt I taw a Kitty Camp.  :o

I did!!   I did taw a Kitty Camp!    :D

And Kitty is...........

:yipee: :yipee:  :bow:  :cheers: :fireworks: NAYKED!!!!!!!    :fireworks: :cheers: :bow: :yipee: :yipee: :yipee:

Camp, thank gawd, is not.  ???  Extra special bonus points for that.  :D And   And extra special bonus points for the sexy glasses Kitty is wearing. Very nice.. 8)

See how easy it is folks!! Another great entry!!!!! Thank you   Kitty and Camp!!!! :thumb:

Come on folks!! We are heading into the final weeks of May!!!!!!
    LETS SEE SOME MORE!!!!

Feguro

• Sr. Resident
« Reply #13 on: May 21, 2020, 07:37:22 PM »
I really want to join this challenge because of the theme and this little kickass from nice guy Smoke. You're a challenger.

Yeah, it's a bad time for lot of people, so, at first: my deepest thoughts and condolence.

It's also a special milestone on this ball for all of us and future will tell us. Very interesting what we're able todo when do together, blablabla ....

Hope I can put smile within this time.  :)

Yeah, sitting hole time at home with pizza and beer Feguro's and dolls ass growing bigga. But I want name my entry the helping hands. I'm not sure if I'm able to finish this little project, but as I said I want to join. So, here a picture of what the girls are doing after a shooting session.

Looks like there is no difference between women and men

Smoke

• Sr. Resident
« Reply #14 on: May 23, 2020, 02:53:27 AM »
Al righty  then!!!!..  Well, what do we have here exactly?? 

Three beautiful babes pounding down some pints.  :cheers:

Is this the result of covid 19 isolation? .. Oh .... I see some boobies in a see thru top........

I'm going to have to call..... Wait for it......      :yipee: :bow: :cheers: :fireworks:  NAYKED !!!!    :fireworks: :cheers: :bow: :yipee:... on that right there.   

OK. Well, maybe we could have Feguro come back and give us a before shot to complete the entry?   And the names of the girls in the shot Sir, if you would not mind. 

Well folks.  We have the start of another great entry here.    COME ON!!! LETS SEE SOME MORE!!!!