Author Topic: May 2020 Photo Challenge.  (Read 504 times)

Feguro

• Sr. Resident
Re: May 2020 Photo Challenge.
« Reply #15 on: May 23, 2020, 03:29:45 PM »
jaja … Nayked … and story … here it comes … pumped by Little  ;)

Butts growing when sitting hole time these days. But there is an exception … Norma … and she also  wants bigger and is looking for helping hands.

Norma: Do it, I need helping hand.

Little: Ok, I'll do. I think I need a mask.

And the helping hands starts their help.
What are our three cougghas Norma, Elfi and Dreizehn say

Oh my gosh

Can't look at this

I hear voices

Yeah, exits a fourth one  coming up these days :

That stinks. And this mask do not help in any way.

Always not finished. Big end is not finished - hmm corona also not
I would normally say that I need a few helping hands to finalize, but I should better refrain from that  :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Begog

• Sr. Resident
  • Dollmongerer
« Reply #16 on: May 23, 2020, 07:00:26 PM »

How do you stop playing with those? Looks like endless fun....  :evil:

Begog

• Sr. Resident
  • Dollmongerer
« Reply #17 on: May 23, 2020, 08:20:20 PM »
OK, here's my coronacation story, as told by Kwench......

Kwench: This Kung Flu story starts BEFORE the shutdown, good old MLK weekend, when Begog came down with the actual KUNG FLU! After damn near dying a time or two, he whooping coughed his way to work that Tuesday, without ever missing a day. That said, it settled in his lungs and took two months to get over! The very next week, he got laid off!  :o

The following Monday, I crawl out of bed around 6pm (hey! I'm nocturnal!) and there's this:

Haley: Good, you're up. Get a load of THAT shit.

Kwench: WTF???
They're calling it YouTube Farming. I want no part of it.
I am ABSOLUTELY not doing that. Too much sun for my blood. Besides, that shit happens in the daytime.
Yeah, but me might make ME do it. I need YOU to tell Begog not to make me farm.
Just because I say it, don't mean he's gonna do it.

Yeah it does.
Look, that's NOT the way things work around here.
Yeah it is. It's nothing if I say it, but a done deal if YOU say it.
Fine, I'll speak to him. You know, just looking at those YouTube farmers, you'd never guess which one is a major motion picture star (Kiera Knightly). I'm amazed she's even out there. Never imagined her gardening. Now KLOE, she's so far up Begog's ass if he farted, it would blow her head off. Those magnetic head connectors would never hold at that range.

So there's this scrawny homely girl, and then this collagen-lipped, made-for-TV Snookie-looking hottie, and it's the SCRAWNY one in the movies.

Takes all kinds I guess. Hey Jotti! Why is Carmen crying?

Jotti: She went outside like that, and Begog told her to get her fat ass back in the house.
No wonder. Poor girl's too dumb to be outside. Why are you half-naked?

Begog wanted strippers.

Kinsey: Yep!

Oh, brother!  ::)

Well, as you know, I'm a creature of the night.

And We got our ride-on!  8)

Honestly, this thing has been one big party. I never want it to end!

It's GOOD to be the Queen!  :D

Sure there's other dolls out there that have a Corvette or other sports car, but how many abnormal Vampire Dolls do you know with an abnormal Vampire Vette?
Crickets.....

BTW, Little V LOVES this car. Hey, you didn't expect an undead vampire to change, did you? If and when Begog DOES go back to work, I am going to try to talk him into retiring. This is just TOO GOOD!  :D :D :D

Smoke

• Sr. Resident
  • If the ladies don't find you handsome, get a doll.
« Reply #18 on: May 23, 2020, 08:38:07 PM »
jaja … Nayked … and story … here it comes … pumped by Little  ;)

Butts growing when sitting hole time these days. But there is an exception … Norma … and she also  wants bigger and is looking for helping hands.

Norma: Do it, I need helping hand.

Little: Ok, I'll do. I think I need a mask.

And the helping hands starts their help.
What are our three cougghas Norma, Elfi and Dreizehn say

Oh my gosh

Can't look at this

I hear voices

Yeah, exits a fourth one  coming up these days :

That stinks. And this mask do not help in any way.

Always not finished. Big end is not finished - hmm corona also not
I would normally say that I need a few helping hands to finalize, but I should better refrain from that  :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Thank you Feguro for posting the Before.   Now it all makes sense.  :D

And we have more.......   :bow: :cheers:  :yipee: :fireworks:  NAYKED!!!!!!  :fireworks: :yipee: :cheers: :bow:

Thank you Feguro for finishing you fine entry!!!! 8) :thumb:

OH BUT WAIT!!, THERES MORE !!!!!!

Most humble servant of CJ's harem .

Smoke

• Sr. Resident
« Reply #19 on: May 23, 2020, 08:53:28 PM »
OK, here's my coronacation story, as told by Kwench......

Kwench: This Kung Flu story starts BEFORE the shutdown, good old MLK weekend, when Begog came down with the actual KUNG FLU! After damn near dying a time or two, he whooping coughed his way to work that Tuesday, without ever missing a day. That said, it settled in his lungs and took two months to get over! The very next week, he got laid off!  :o

The following Monday, I crawl out of bed around 6pm (hey! I'm nocturnal!) and there's this:

Haley: Good, you're up. Get a load of THAT shit.

Kwench: WTF???
They're calling it YouTube Farming. I want no part of it.
I am ABSOLUTELY not doing that. Too much sun for my blood. Besides, that shit happens in the daytime.
Yeah, but me might make ME do it. I need YOU to tell Begog not to make me farm.
Just because I say it, don't mean he's gonna do it.

Yeah it does.
Look, that's NOT the way things work around here.
Yeah it is. It's nothing if I say it, but a done deal if YOU say it.
Fine, I'll speak to him. You know, just looking at those YouTube farmers, you'd never guess which one is a major motion picture star (Kiera Knightly). I'm amazed she's even out there. Never imagined her gardening. Now KLOE, she's so far up Begog's ass if he farted, it would blow her head off. Those magnetic head connectors would never hold at that range.

So there's this scrawny homely girl, and then this collagen-lipped, made-for-TV Snookie-looking hottie, and it's the SCRAWNY one in the movies.

Takes all kinds I guess. Hey Jotti! Why is Carmen crying?

Jotti: She went outside like that, and Begog told her to get her fat ass back in the house.
No wonder. Poor girl's too dumb to be outside. Why are you half-naked?

Begog wanted strippers.

Kinsey: Yep!

Oh, brother!  ::)

Well, as you know, I'm a creature of the night.

And We got our ride-on!  8)

Honestly, this thing has been one big party. I never want it to end!

It's GOOD to be the Queen!  :D

Sure there's other dolls out there that have a Corvette or other sports car, but how many abnormal Vampire Dolls do you know with an abnormal Vampire Vette?
Crickets.....

BTW, Little V LOVES this car. Hey, you didn't expect an undead vampire to change, did you? If and when Begog DOES go back to work, I am going to try to talk him into retiring. This is just TOO GOOD!  :D :D :D

My, My have we got a story here folks!!!!

Extra special, special ,double special  bonus points because it stars  Super Babe Kwench and that is just the way it is folks.  8) :thumb: :drool:

More special bonus points because this story has farm girls and strippers....

And guess what?    :D

Anything?

Yes!!!   The strippers are.....   :bow: :cheers: :yipee: :fireworks:  NAYKED!!!!   :fireworks: :yipee: :bow: :cheers:

This story has everything.  Vampires, farm girls , strippers, corvettes, Bikes..  :thumb:

Well we have another fantastic entry by Begog. Thank you Bro !!!!!!     Lots of work and thought  again went into a great story.  This challenge is going to be another hard one to vote on!!!

OK Folks, Don't let all these great entries stop you from entering the MAY 2020 Photo Challenge.   LETS SEE SOME MORE!!!!

Halleheals

• Sr. Resident
  • Aka Dees Luver and Journey’s slave
« Reply #20 on: May 23, 2020, 09:31:16 PM »
Amei’s Pandademic

before pandemic

after pandemic

Difficult roads lead to beautiful destinations

Smoke

• Sr. Resident
« Reply #21 on: May 24, 2020, 01:28:51 AM »
Oh my! What do we have here?    8)

Sexy  Amei seems to have a pandademic.  :drool:... on her , lap?   

But afterward she has seemed to develop a pandemic..  :drool:  Well, the only upside I see to this pandemic is.........

Are you ready??? 

I think you are by now.....

Sexy Amei is now.......      :bow: :cheers:  :yipee: :fireworks:.... NAYKED!!!!!!!!   :fireworks:  :cheers: :bow: :yipee:     

Double extra special double extra bonus points because  , sexy Amei is just extra sexy. :drool:

Thank you so much for your entry Halleheals and Amei.  :thumb: :thumb:

Well, I don't  know  what to tell you here folks. The competition is definitely stiff for this one.   :o

Good luck in voting with this awesome collection of entries....  SO LET'S SEE SOME MORE!!!!!!    8) :thumb:

Ceej

• Town Council
  • Sr. Resident
« Reply #22 on: May 24, 2020, 07:30:36 AM »
I'm lovin all these creative entries!!   8) 8) 8) 8)
"Leaving it to the imagination" is highly overrated.

Sandy is a B6 Classic Realdoll, Nicole is a Realdoll Petite 5. They both share classic F1 faces as well as all the classic F1 expression faces. Sandy also has several sets of reuseable "Real Breast" prosthetic breasts.

Camp

• Town Council
  • Sr. Resident
  • Dottie, 6/14/06, F14/B5SE
« Reply #23 on: May 24, 2020, 08:30:29 AM »

Poor Amei... Looks like she's wiped out.  ;D
Talking Doll Since May 26, 2004

"The louder he spoke of his honor, the faster we counted our spoons.

Smoke

• Sr. Resident
« Reply #24 on: Yesterday at 03:57:17 AM »
Well folks, we are into the last week of The May 2020 Photo Challenge. It won't come around for another year!!  :D

I will be accepting entries  until up to noon , 12:00pm eastern daylight time on May 29 ,which is this Friday. Then the voting booth will be up for the rest of Friday and the entire weekend.

The winner will be announced  very early morning June 1. which is Monday. 

You still have lots of time to enter The May 2020 Photo challenge!!!   SO LETS SEE SOME MORE!!!!!!!