Author Topic: Smart Doll - Independence (Cinnamon)  (Read 470 times)

Nova-1

• Sr. Resident
  • IN DOLL HEAVEN!!!!
Smart Doll - Independence (Cinnamon)
« on: May 05, 2020, 03:08:58 AM »
Hey everyone,

Some of you already know from Instagram that I have yet another Smart Doll on the way. And just like I posted on the gram,  I'm not telling who I got.  I'm leaving that up to you
 guys to guess.. Guess right and I will remove the blur from the picture..  ;)

Here's a little hint... She is one of the 14 smart dolls on this page....  https://shop.smartdoll.jp/collections/filter-smart-doll-cinnamon

Congrats Incred you have guessed right!! It’s Independence!!  :D

DOLLS + LINGERIE = ONE HECK OF A GOOD TIME!!!!

Nova-1

• Sr. Resident
  • IN DOLL HEAVEN!!!!
Re: Smart Doll - ?????? (Cinnamon)
« Reply #2 on: May 05, 2020, 05:49:21 PM »
WOW! That didn’t take long.. Kudos Incred.. Yup it’s defiantly Independence!  :thumb:

Halleheals

• Sr. Resident
  • Aka Dees Luver and Journey’s slave
Re: Smart Doll - Independence (Cinnamon)
« Reply #3 on: May 05, 2020, 08:47:05 PM »
Wow cool Nova! I would’ve guessed Sana or Chitose, Independence is awesome, she has a wild sexy look to her  :drool: congrats!

I’m really surprised incred has not grabbed Freedom himself, maybe waiting on Challenge  :whistle:
Difficult roads lead to beautiful destinations

sloopjohnb

• Sr. Resident
« Reply #4 on: May 05, 2020, 10:04:14 PM »
:yipee:

incred

• Sr. Resident
  • Bay State
    • Incredidoll
« Reply #5 on: May 05, 2020, 10:33:37 PM »
Wow cool Nova! I would’ve guessed Sana or Chitose, Independence is awesome, she has a wild sexy look to her  :drool: congrats!

I’m really surprised incred has not grabbed Freedom himself, maybe waiting on Challenge  :whistle:

What I really want is a Prowess, but in cinnamon Cortex. So far no cinnamon in Cortex  :(

Unfortunately I'm not really into the 'semi-real' dolls, and as much as I like Freedom, and Challenge is nice too, I really should limit buying a doll to one that I really can't live without  :whistle:   

Nova-1

• Sr. Resident
  • IN DOLL HEAVEN!!!!
« Reply #6 on: May 06, 2020, 12:13:56 AM »

Thanks HH! Those would have been really good guesses.. As I really like both of them.. In fact I came very close to pulling the trigger on the regular Chitose and the Multiverse Chitose serval times. Independence just won the battle this time..  ;)

Nova-1

• Sr. Resident
  • IN DOLL HEAVEN!!!!
« Reply #7 on: May 06, 2020, 12:15:27 AM »
:yipee:

That is the exact emotion that I feel right now!  :D

Nova-1

• Sr. Resident
  • IN DOLL HEAVEN!!!!
« Reply #8 on: May 06, 2020, 12:35:59 AM »

What I really want is a Prowess, but in cinnamon Cortex. So far no cinnamon in Cortex  :(

Unfortunately I'm not really into the 'semi-real' dolls, and as much as I like Freedom, and Challenge is nice too, I really should limit buying a doll to one that I really can't live without  :whistle:

I’ve also considered getting prowess many times. I’m just not sure which skin color I like the best for her.  I would probably have to just get both..  :laugh: 

To be honest I was not i really into the semi real faces either. Well, that was until I saw Dauntless a few weeks ago.. Seeing her made me want to take another look at the other Simi real style Smart Dolls . And the more I looked at Independence the more I became effectuated with her.

Nova-1

• Sr. Resident
  • IN DOLL HEAVEN!!!!
« Reply #9 on: May 06, 2020, 12:14:56 PM »

In regards to Cortex.. Anyone notice that the only Cortex being sold on the Smart Doll website right now are the kits you put together. Looks like they removed them from being a pre built option. You no longer have a choice between cortex or Vinyl on any of the dolls. Wondering if this is due to the Corona Virus Or if they are planning on phasing Cortex out.

Nova-1

• Sr. Resident
  • IN DOLL HEAVEN!!!!
« Reply #11 on: May 09, 2020, 08:30:09 PM »
 Independence is here. She arrived mid day yesterday from Tokyo Japan. As you can see from the picture below I ordered a bunch of other goodies too.   :D  Danny Choo was also very kind to sign the bag she came in..  ^-^ Almost forgot to ask him if he would Do that when I placed the order for her.

Ceej

• Town Council
  • Sr. Resident
« Reply #12 on: May 10, 2020, 10:59:00 AM »
Congrats Nova!!   8)
"Leaving it to the imagination" is highly overrated.

Sandy is a B6 Classic Realdoll, Nicole is a Realdoll Petite 5. They both share classic F1 faces as well as all the classic F1 expression faces. Sandy also has several sets of reuseable "Real Breast" prosthetic breasts.

Halleheals

• Sr. Resident
  • Aka Dees Luver and Journey’s slave
« Reply #13 on: May 10, 2020, 01:29:24 PM »
Awesome! Congratulations again! I’m always amazed how quickly Smartdoll goodies come from Japan  :thumb:
Difficult roads lead to beautiful destinations

Nova-1

• Sr. Resident
  • IN DOLL HEAVEN!!!!
« Reply #14 on: May 11, 2020, 12:54:51 AM »
Thanks HH! Yup got her real fast. They shipped her from Japan on Thursday morning and she arrived here on Friday afternoon.  ^-^

It was a very long flight from Tokyo to San Diego for Pendence. She was quite a bit jet lagged all weekend. But she managed to pull herself out of bed today to say hi to you all..