Author Topic: Julie's World  (Read 445 times)

Ceej

• Town Council
  • Sr. Resident
Julie's World
« on: May 11, 2020, 03:28:48 PM »
Hi everyone :)

This is a very LONG overdue intro.  I'd like you to Meet Julie :)

Julie is a Hybrid, She's a 1992 Barbie head wearing a Phicen S09c body.  I got her(Barbie head) in early November 2019 at an arts and craft show and sale, of all places.  She was modeling hand made Barbie clothes in a wore out Barbie body. To me, her captivating smile was unlike any other and had the same warmth as Sandy's. As Cat and I wondered around looking at all the things there, Julie kept calling over to me to take her home. So, with a little bargaining with the vendor she was working for, she came home with us and tried out a spare Phicen body.  Apart from the colour difference (something I can live with) she fits rather well.

She fits in nicely with the other girls and had a lot of fun with Christine, Kiki and Sandy earlier this year when they had a balloon animal party seen here: http://ourdollcommunity.com/forum/index.php?topic=9981.120

So today, finally after months of talking about it, We put together a nice little photo setting and Julie got her long over due formal introduction shoot today.  A rather sexy one at that.

To be continued...….
"Leaving it to the imagination" is highly overrated.

Sandy is a B6 Classic Realdoll, Nicole is a Realdoll Petite 5. They both share classic F1 faces as well as all the classic F1 expression faces. Sandy also has several sets of reuseable "Real Breast" prosthetic breasts.

Ceej

• Town Council
  • Sr. Resident
Re: Julie's World
« Reply #1 on: May 11, 2020, 03:33:01 PM »
......Julie's intro continued:

To be continued ….

Sandy is a B6 Classic Realdoll, Nicole is a Realdoll Petite 5. They both share classic F1 faces as well as all the classic F1 expression faces. Sandy also has several sets of reuseable "Real Breast" prosthetic breasts.

Ceej

• Town Council
  • Sr. Resident
« Reply #2 on: May 11, 2020, 03:36:20 PM »
…. Julie's intro continued...yet again  :P

Too be continued.....again..  ;D

Ceej

• Town Council
  • Sr. Resident
« Reply #3 on: May 11, 2020, 03:46:01 PM »
And on to part 4, the last and sexiest part!!   :D :D  :P

And this is Julie!!   ;D ;D ;D

Nova-1

• Sr. Resident
  • IN DOLL HEAVEN!!!!
« Reply #4 on: May 11, 2020, 09:11:40 PM »
Boy she loves spreading those legs don’t she.  :P I like the coloring job you did Ceej. She has that hot, bothered super horny look.  :evil:
DOLLS + LINGERIE = ONE HECK OF A GOOD TIME!!!!

Ceej

• Town Council
  • Sr. Resident
« Reply #5 on: May 11, 2020, 09:51:34 PM »
Thank-you Nova :)

Heh, I guess she did spread her legs a lot in this set.....funny, It was my intent to have her stand for some nice leg together shots too, but its really hard to hide her stand. Maybe in her next set she'll have some props to lean against.

Thanks for the compliment on her body makeup :) :)  .....It's a struggle. No matter what shade of pink I use in the pink areas, it always darkens to a deep shade. Also what the camera sees is a lot more stark than what's actually there.

Halleheals

• Sr. Resident
  • Aka Dees Luver and Journey’s slave
« Reply #6 on: May 13, 2020, 12:22:32 AM »
Wow! What a shoot!  :drool: She is not shy at all  :drool:  :thumb:
Difficult roads lead to beautiful destinations

Ceej

• Town Council
  • Sr. Resident
« Reply #7 on: May 13, 2020, 12:34:13 PM »
Thanks  HH     Yeah, I'm wondering if I should have held her back just a little  :)

Here are a couple new pics :)

This is one of my faves from the set cropped. I think it turned out well :)

And here's Julie, lying on my computer, showcasing a cool new nixie clock :)

Ceej

• Town Council
  • Sr. Resident
« Reply #8 on: May 13, 2020, 02:33:08 PM »
While she was modeling the clock a couple friends came to keep her company.

setrack

• New Resident
« Reply #9 on: May 13, 2020, 04:45:21 PM »
just stunning , thank you

ST & 3 lovable Teddy Babes x

sloopjohnb

• Sr. Resident
« Reply #10 on: May 13, 2020, 08:28:14 PM »
Glad to see you having some fun Ceej. Cool pictures and Julie turned out quite well!
JB

Begog

• Sr. Resident
  • Dollmongerer
« Reply #11 on: May 13, 2020, 09:25:19 PM »
Ah, the smile. That's what got you I bet. Julie is wide open. :drool:

Ceej

• Town Council
  • Sr. Resident
« Reply #12 on: May 13, 2020, 10:14:10 PM »
Thanks guys!   :) :) :)

I'm definitely having fun.  And Yes your right Begog, most definitely the smile  8)

Nova-1

• Sr. Resident
  • IN DOLL HEAVEN!!!!
« Reply #13 on: May 14, 2020, 01:14:28 AM »
Great pics! And that clock is super cool. I especially enjoyed the pictures with her friends that came for a visit!  :thumb:
DOLLS + LINGERIE = ONE HECK OF A GOOD TIME!!!!

Ceej

• Town Council
  • Sr. Resident
« Reply #14 on: May 14, 2020, 06:37:07 PM »
Thanks Nova  :)

That last set was one of the easiest I've done. Everything including the lighting was at my computer desk.  :P