Author Topic: Julie's World  (Read 448 times)

senso

• Resident
Re: Julie's World
« Reply #15 on: May 14, 2020, 11:05:57 PM »
Very nice photo set and a lot of good poses.
I noticed that too. Colors often change a lot in photos compared to what is seen.

I like this one a lot. She looks really good here.
http://ourdollcommunity.com/gallery/albums/userpics/S09_J_006k_s.jpg

Looks like a Barbie head and I was wondering if the Phicen body is a S09C?  That is one of my favorite bodies. Has the secret lady part. :laugh:
I have a S07C. The same as the S09 but in pale.

This is the S07C with a Superduck head I call Lucy. You gave me the inspiration to take a couple Phicen pics, which I haven't done in a while.

I guess Lucy is a little more prudish. She doesn't like being photographed nude... She's wearing stockings. 

Ceej

• Town Council
  • Sr. Resident
« Reply #16 on: May 15, 2020, 12:40:57 AM »
Thanks Senso :)

Yes Julie is an S09c with a Barbie head I really like. I had an extra S09C without a head and when I found this Barbie, I thought she might fit. :)

Like you, the S09c is my fave as well. 

Interesting I didn't know the S07c is like an S09c  :)

I'm glad I could inspire you!  Lucy is gorgeous!  8)
"Leaving it to the imagination" is highly overrated.

Sandy is a B6 Classic Realdoll, Nicole is a Realdoll Petite 5. They both share classic F1 faces as well as all the classic F1 expression faces. Sandy also has several sets of reuseable "Real Breast" prosthetic breasts.

senso

• Resident
« Reply #17 on: May 15, 2020, 02:22:58 PM »
The Phicen bodies can be either suntan or pale. So there are two of each model with the same body shape.
Like the S10 and S12 are the same and the S01 and S02 are the same, just different colors.

I don't have any of the complete character sets, like the SHI warrior, but I guess a lot of those have different custom colors.

Ceej

• Town Council
  • Sr. Resident
« Reply #18 on: May 15, 2020, 03:40:51 PM »
Ahhh, ok, I kinda thought so, I notice that with the 1/12 scale Phicens that they have a pale and suntan versions of the same body type.

The custom colours make sense. That would explain why there are so may heads out there that don't quite exactly match pale and suntan Phicens.

Sandy is a B6 Classic Realdoll, Nicole is a Realdoll Petite 5. They both share classic F1 faces as well as all the classic F1 expression faces. Sandy also has several sets of reuseable "Real Breast" prosthetic breasts.

Ceej

• Town Council
  • Sr. Resident
« Reply #19 on: October 17, 2020, 09:17:17 AM »
Look! After long weeks of training, and more training, Julie just got her wings!

Halleheals

• Sr. Resident
  • Aka Dees Luver and Journey’s slave
« Reply #20 on: October 19, 2020, 10:22:43 AM »
Wings?  I didn’t see any... oh sorry yes very nice Wings! Well done Ceej!  :drool:  :whistle:
Difficult roads lead to beautiful destinations

Ray Rentell

• Sr. Resident
« Reply #21 on: October 19, 2020, 10:29:22 AM »
so has she done all the necessary take offs ,circuits and landings for her fairy flying licence?  :)
<<<<<<<<<<<<for album click the pic..........................

Ceej

• Town Council
  • Sr. Resident
« Reply #22 on: October 19, 2020, 05:28:16 PM »
Thanks Halleheals :)     It took quite a while to find the materials needed for the look I was after.

Thanks Ray :)   She took a while. Poor thing had bumps and bruises from banging into doors, walls and windows.  But yes, she passed all the requirements.
                       She still has the occasional crash. You see, she's quite the exhibitionist, and her instructors had a very tough time keeping their attention on
                       administering her flight tests.  ::)