Author Topic: Meet Prophecy! (Smart Doll)  (Read 241 times)

Nova-1

• Sr. Resident
  • IN DOLL HEAVEN!!!!
Meet Prophecy! (Smart Doll)
« on: June 12, 2020, 11:38:57 PM »
Hey all,

I have a lot of catching up to do.. As both Incred and HH already know. I have been pretty busy building my smart doll army. LOL!  As just in the past month I have added seven new Smart Dolls to my collection..  Yes you read that correctly.. I said seven.  :whistle: Which also includes my very first male smart doll. But I will get around to introducing him a bit later. For now I’m going to skip ahead a bit and introduce a Smart Doll that arrived on my doorstep just yesterday. Her name is Prophecy.. And you have probably already noticed that she is a bit different. She has a third eye called a Quantum Eye. Which allows her to see events happen in both the future and past.. Prophecy is Culture Japan’s most recent fantasy series release.  Which Danny is calling the series Tridents! And Prophecy is the first release from the new Trident series. She is one of the cutest triple eyes girl I have ever seen.. So with out any further delay.. Here she is.... Phophecy!

DOLLS + LINGERIE = ONE HECK OF A GOOD TIME!!!!

Halleheals

• Sr. Resident
  • Aka Dees Luver and Journey’s slave
Re: Meet Prophecy! (Smart Doll)
« Reply #1 on: June 13, 2020, 12:17:01 AM »
You old sailor you!  congratulations! You are a Smartdoll god!  :bow: :bow: :bow:
She’s pretty awesome Nova,  Hi Prophecy!  :welcome: I wouldn’t want to run across her in a dark alley.. or maybe I would  :whistle:

Maybe she’ll keep an eye on your wallet?  :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: sorry had to  :laugh:

Now I’m sure she can tell us when the next doll meet is ?   ;D

Difficult roads lead to beautiful destinations

Begog

• Sr. Resident
  • Dollmongerer
« Reply #3 on: June 14, 2020, 08:42:57 PM »
I'm 3rd eye blind!  :-\  :laugh:

Nova-1

• Sr. Resident
  • IN DOLL HEAVEN!!!!
« Reply #4 on: June 16, 2020, 01:38:58 PM »
You old sailor you!  congratulations! You are a Smartdoll god!  :bow: :bow: :bow:
She’s pretty awesome Nova,  Hi Prophecy!  :welcome: I wouldn’t want to run across her in a dark alley.. or maybe I would  :whistle:

Maybe she’ll keep an eye on your wallet?  :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: sorry had to  :laugh:

Now I’m sure she can tell us when the next doll meet is ?   ;D

Thanks buddy! LOL! Prophecy said you wouldn't have to worry about running into her in a dark alley. Even though she can handle herself in
an altercation. There is no way in hell, that she would be lurking in a dark place alone. She doesn't like the dark. It creeps her out.. Plus she's
a sweet,  caring type of girl. And would not hurt a single hair on another persons head. Unless she needed to. LOL! She might even ask a kind
sole like yourself to accompany her through the dark alley.   ;)

LOL! She keeps that eye on my wallet and credit cards alright. And I don't think it's to protect them either.  :whistle: But honestly the girls don't
need to take my wallet when they want to buy something. They usually just tell me what they want and I'll buy it for them. Well, as long as it's
not a $250,000 Lamborghini of course.  I told them that if I could afford a Lambo. It would be for me not them.. LOL!  :laugh:

As for when the next doll meetup will be. Well, that's really hard to say. Unfortunately Prophecy's gift to predict the future is quite limited..She can
only see images of future events of herself. Or of people that she comes in physical contact with.  So right now she can only see a time and place in
the future that includes her or myself.  And at the moment she doesn't foresee us at any meetups anytime soon.  Sorry man!  :-[

Nova-1

• Sr. Resident
  • IN DOLL HEAVEN!!!!
« Reply #5 on: June 16, 2020, 03:01:59 PM »
Boy! Smart Doll must be one tasty bag of chips!  :laugh: Good thing the dolls already have names.
I don't think I could come up with any myself.
Is she #20?  :facepalm: :bow:

Yeah they are so addicting.. I can't help but to want, want, want more!

That is so true about the names! LOL! I stopped trying to rename them after I got Chastity (Journey Alternate).
I just figured it was so much easier to just keep their default names. Than to come up with a new one for them..
And then totally forgetting the name I picked just hours later.  LOL! Oh yeah,  I've done that before! :whistle:

Not quite #20 yet.. LOL! Getting close though.. Prophecy is actually #14. And now with Nostalgia being #15 when
she gets here either Friday or Monday.  :whistle: And also when I find bodies for the three new Chaos heads I have.
They will increase the numbers as well. But for now they will just share bodies and wigs with the other girls. 

Nova-1

• Sr. Resident
  • IN DOLL HEAVEN!!!!
« Reply #6 on: June 16, 2020, 03:15:28 PM »
I'm 3rd eye blind!  :-\  :laugh:

LOL! You funny guy!!!  :laugh: