Wildflowerhoney

• Lurker
Hello
« on: June 26, 2020, 03:45:21 PM »
Hello everyone,

New to the forum.
Any other female members here? :)
What got you into the community?

I don’t own a doll yet myself. Saving up for a male sinthetic.

akira-fan

• Sr. Resident
Re: Hello
« Reply #1 on: June 26, 2020, 06:42:08 PM »
Any other female members here? :)

They're somewhat rare (I suspect there are a few members who are female, but aren't really open about it), and often don't stick around very long. :( Maybe it's the inherent misogyny of the forum... or maybe the dolls are too large/heavy to move, don't look like their publicity shots or just aren't all that interesting.

What got you into the community?

I don’t own a doll yet myself. Saving up for a male sinthetic.

Just for fun, ;D I looked up "male sex dolls" (wondering if my only options were really sheep and inflatable Bushes/Obamas). I found a super hot guy hanging on a hook in front of a fence on a site called Alibaba. Yep, it was "Gabriel," but as you can tell I chose his um, "friend" as my screen name (though newer "Akira" look less and less "Asian" as time goes on :( ).

I can also tell you from experience, that you can order any Sinthetic you want. There is no guarantee you'll get him (I ordered my "Akira" exactly four years ago, and I'm still waiting >:( ). However, the field of male TPE dolls is rapidly expanding. :thumb:

Three year old, unused 170cm male doll for sale. Msg for details or see topic link below. Thanks.

http://ourdollcommunity.com/forum/index.php?topic=10458.0

hartmike

• New Resident
Re: Hello
« Reply #2 on: July 01, 2020, 02:45:08 AM »
welcome ::)