Author Topic: Bel's Sub-Scale Microverse  (Read 362 times)

belshanar

• Retired Diplomat
  • Sr. Resident
Bel's Sub-Scale Microverse
« on: July 08, 2020, 09:28:15 PM »
Well, I went and did a thing.

I just put in a bid/buy-it-now on a Volks Dollfie Dream I've been wanting for a long time.

Sheryl Nome from Macross Frontier.

The particular bid had three out of her four total outfits, at a very good price, considering that the individual outfits can sell, individually for well over $300USD on ebay.

Also VolksUSA is about to re-release a version of Saber from the Fate saga. This is also one I have been wanting for a long time, and dang if the opportunity and moment aren't tempting.

Sheryl (and possibly Sabre) will go nicely with my SmartDoll Felicity (who I ordered last summer) and my Dollfie Dream f3 Karin (also ordered last summer). I've not taken any pictures of them, but they have appeared in Increds pictures from DollStock2019.

My Smart Doll is on the left, with the grey hair and my Volks is on the right with the purple and white hair. I might need to come up with new names for them. Time will tell.

It's what I do. I run, and I know things.

Sophia - Miss Feb Boy Toy+; Amberly - Lovable Doll B2 (Yvette head) shares a body with Kara (Alicia Head); Ginger -  Sinthetics B1H+ (Celeste Head); Freja (Willow head); Yuki (Kimiko head); Alicia head.

sloopjohnb

• Sr. Resident
Re: Bel's Sub-Scale Microverse
« Reply #1 on: July 08, 2020, 09:31:35 PM »
Congratulations buddy!  What a wonderful collection of little lovelies! :drool:
JB

litlluvr

• Town Council
  • Sr. Resident
« Reply #2 on: July 09, 2020, 02:35:40 AM »
Congrats Bel on your order from Volks (USA...) !! It's good to hear / see another person is involved with that line
of dolls. Seems like everyone else has been mainly in the Smart Doll camp.

I also recently got the E-mail about their newest custom Dolfie dream dolls. They can get quite pricey ! Unfortunately
lately any special outfits that have also come out won't fit my Yuna since she is a Dolfie Dream Dynamite Series (DDDY)
doll.

I really need to take pics of Yuna. Have a ton of clothes for her now, just seem to not have the time lately.

Take care! litlluvr, Yoshe, Amiko, Marla, Michiko, & Yuna.

Halleheals

• Sr. Resident
  • Aka Dees Luver and Journey’s slave
« Reply #4 on: July 13, 2020, 02:09:05 AM »
Awesome Bel! She’s adorable! You know you really should post more pictures of your gals  :whistle:
Difficult roads lead to beautiful destinations

belshanar

• Retired Diplomat
  • Sr. Resident
« Reply #5 on: July 13, 2020, 03:10:44 PM »
Well, Saber sold out almost immediately. Not surprising really, especially because when I tried buying one this morning, she had already been available for order for well over 12 hours. Volks US a Japanese company after all.

So, now I get to decide how badly I want one. Do I bother with eBay, which has them available for only a slight markup.

Decisions, decisions, decisions.

PS: I was on the fence before she sold out, and I don't actually watch the Fate series.

Sophia - Miss Feb Boy Toy+; Amberly - Lovable Doll B2 (Yvette head) shares a body with Kara (Alicia Head); Ginger -  Sinthetics B1H+ (Celeste Head); Freja (Willow head); Yuki (Kimiko head); Alicia head.

JohnRenpet

• New Resident
« Reply #6 on: July 14, 2020, 05:42:23 AM »
Very
Nice
Score!
John Renpet

incred

• Sr. Resident
  • Bay State
    • Incredidoll
« Reply #7 on: July 14, 2020, 06:01:08 PM »
Well, Saber sold out almost immediately. Not surprising really, especially because when I tried buying one this morning, she had already been available for order for well over 12 hours. Volks US a Japanese company after all.

So, now I get to decide how badly I want one. Do I bother with eBay, which has them available for only a slight markup.

Decisions, decisions, decisions.

PS: I was on the fence before she sold out, and I don't actually watch the Fate series.

The character dolls are always tough to get. I found the same with Smaht Doll. Higher price and limited stock.

Remember my Arte Tokio Tamaki? She was $2000. off ebay, but the company was going out of business, and they wouldn't sell to America. Little choice if I wanted her, and you know me and  :redhead:  :whistle:

I'm the same with the Fate series too. I read the Fate Stay Night manga, but I think they stopped publishing it before it ended, so I lost interest after that, and didn't continue with the other spinoffs.

belshanar

• Retired Diplomat
  • Sr. Resident
« Reply #8 on: September 05, 2020, 12:11:45 PM »
My, my how time flies when you're having fun. And also when you're so caught up in what is happening in life, that you don't have the presence of mind to deal with anything else.

So, to fill in on what has happened, though I didn't get the Saber doll, I did get the Sheryl Nome doll from eBay. I also bid on a Smart Doll with all of the big busts that was on eBay, and won. Sadly, I was in the middle of dying from passing a kidney stone when they arrived, and didn't take any pictures of them before I packed up my life and moved across the country. Everything is still in storage, but I am looking forward to buying a house and settled in!

belshanar

• Retired Diplomat
  • Sr. Resident
« Reply #9 on: September 05, 2020, 12:29:06 PM »
However, I did manage to get a couple of pics of my Smart Doll and Dolfie and their new outfits before I went down for kidney stones and moving.

My Smart Doll is wearing the new Corneo Dress that Tifa wore in the Final Fantasy VII remake from Dollgerie.

My Dolfie DDf3 is wearing the Katalina dress from Granblue Fantasy, also by Dollgerie.

Begog

• Sr. Resident
  • Dollmongerer
« Reply #10 on: September 05, 2020, 02:00:50 PM »
Cool.  8)

Ray Rentell

• Sr. Resident
« Reply #11 on: September 05, 2020, 02:49:21 PM »
Amazing how many members  on the forum have small dolls.

I have some somewhere as well, yet to be found and unpacked after moving house.

Hope theres no more stones on the way and you find a place to live real soon.
<<<<<<<<<<<<for album click the pic..........................

Halleheals

• Sr. Resident
  • Aka Dees Luver and Journey’s slave
« Reply #12 on: September 06, 2020, 07:41:04 PM »
Nice shots Bel! She’s a cutie! All the Tifa outfits from Dollgerie are amazing  :thumb:
Difficult roads lead to beautiful destinations

Ceej

• Town Council
  • Sr. Resident
« Reply #13 on: September 06, 2020, 10:28:14 PM »

Absolutely gorgeous!   8)
"Leaving it to the imagination" is highly overrated.

Sandy is a B6 Classic Realdoll, Nicole is a Realdoll Petite 5. They both share classic F1 faces as well as all the classic F1 expression faces. Sandy also has several sets of reuseable "Real Breast" prosthetic breasts.