Author Topic: [SOLD!!!] WM175 male "Ziggy"  (Read 108 times)

YKW

• Sr. Resident
[SOLD!!!] WM175 male "Ziggy"
« on: August 31, 2020, 06:36:43 PM »
Moderator please lock this thread, the doll is sold.

Ziggy is back up for sale after the last sale fell through. He has only been used for display and his only flaws are missing eyelashes and a slightly loose finger on his left hand. He has spent the last several months traveling the universe inside a WM carton in my storage facility. He comes with all the accessories including removable phallus and certificate of authenticity. Standing feet and hanging hook too!

$800 plus shipping

https://streamable.com/7avvwk

akira-fan

• Sr. Resident
Re: WM175 male "Ziggy" in near-perfect condition
« Reply #1 on: August 31, 2020, 08:21:04 PM »
Ziggy is back up for sale after the last sale fell through. He has only been used for display and his only flaws are missing eyelashes and a slightly loose finger on his left hand. He has spent the last several months traveling the universe inside a WM carton in my storage facility. He comes with all the accessories including removable phallus and certificate of authenticity.

I know that feeling. I've had several sales fall through in the past year. :( Mine has seen the world from the inside of my closet. :laugh:

As for the doll itself...  ya gotta give us something to work with here. You gave the height (5'7") and implied the manufacturer (WM Dolls), but not the equally important things like weight or how big said phalluses (phallusi?) are.

:needspics:
Three year old, unused 170cm male doll for sale. Msg for details or see topic link below. Thanks.

http://ourdollcommunity.com/forum/index.php?topic=10458.0

YKW

• Sr. Resident
« Reply #2 on: September 01, 2020, 10:13:58 AM »
Ziggy is back up for sale after the last sale fell through. He has only been used for display and his only flaws are missing eyelashes and a slightly loose finger on his left hand. He has spent the last several months traveling the universe inside a WM carton in my storage facility. He comes with all the accessories including removable phallus and certificate of authenticity.

I know that feeling. I've had several sales fall through in the past year. :( Mine has seen the world from the inside of my closet. :laugh:

As for the doll itself...  ya gotta give us something to work with here. You gave the height (5'7") and implied the manufacturer (WM Dolls), but not the equally important things like weight or how big said phalluses (phallusi?) are.

:needspics:

He's 56kg
WM offers their male attachments in two sizes, baby gherkin and one that looks like the beginnings of a balloon animal. Ziggy has the latter.

akira-fan

• Sr. Resident
« Reply #3 on: September 01, 2020, 12:02:48 PM »
He's 56kg
WM offers their male attachments in two sizes, baby gherkin and one that looks like the beginnings of a balloon animal. Ziggy has the latter.

123lbs is a little heavier than I'm looking for. Mine is only 97.5lbs, and I can barely lift him a few inches, let alone think about carrying him around (I couldn't even get him on his hanging stand :-[ ). Your phallic descriptions are interesting, but I don't quite get what you're saying. ???

Still waiting on those photos...  ::)
Three year old, unused 170cm male doll for sale. Msg for details or see topic link below. Thanks.

http://ourdollcommunity.com/forum/index.php?topic=10458.0

YKW

• Sr. Resident
« Reply #4 on: September 01, 2020, 03:24:23 PM »
Sale pending.