Author Topic: This is what Realbotix needs  (Read 112 times)

frankinstien

• New Resident
This is what Realbotix needs
« on: July 31, 2020, 03:50:10 PM »

frankinstien

• New Resident
Re: This is what Realbotix needs
« Reply #1 on: August 01, 2020, 01:41:55 PM »
The very idea of using a biological or organic component to an AI is controversial let alone one that is used for a sex robot. So I put up a poll to see what this forum thinks about that idea.

frankinstien

• New Resident
« Reply #2 on: August 01, 2020, 11:47:05 PM »
Rat neurons grown on a chip fly an aircraft:

Rat Brain

barsgan

• New Resident
« Reply #3 on: August 02, 2020, 06:49:10 AM »
I have stated my ideas about this subject:

http://ourdollcommunity.com/forum/index.php?topic=11232.msg141396#msg141396 

THE FUTURE. LOVE DOLLS WILL TAKE PLACE OF WOMEN.

Now too early. But this will be in the future.

I think technology will go through these stages.

---------- --------------  -------------

1- Love dolls will be made of plastic again. But first he will be smarter, then he will talk and walk. Will do the household chores and drive cars.   

2- Cyborg times ... (remember ... Terminator 1984) Love dolls are covered with real skin. Outer side with live leather and inside:   plastic and with metal frame.   Her hair grows, sweating on the skin, wounds bleed. Understands everything.

3- More vivid tissue in dolls. ... Muscles and bones. Then internal organs. Now dolls eat, drink, sleep.  Does every job.   

4- All organs are alive. Lonely brain lifeless computer chip. The doll gets old, has memory, becomes pregnant and gives birth.  Is now mortal.

Brick_Dollbanger

• aka Zebo
  • Resident
  • From the Factory of Dreams
« Reply #4 on: August 02, 2020, 08:52:07 AM »
Robotic End Game:

Human brains and nervous systems will be implanted into synthetic robotic bodies. They will be human like in appearance and gate, but much stronger and robust, physically immortal. At this point we will start exploring the galaxy. There will be a colony on Mars, built by AI synthetic robots that we colonized after they finished the building process. It is here that we will discover how to inhabit a synthetic body and move farther out into the universe. This will be our final physical evolution as biological humans. The timeline on his will be predicated on how quickly we make earth uninhabitable. At our present rate, my guess would be 300 years. This could extend, if we slow the present destruction rate. However, I do do not see that occurring...