Author Topic: Can Sex Dolls Cure Loneliness?  (Read 291 times)

hartmike

• Resident
Can Sex Dolls Cure Loneliness?
« on: August 04, 2020, 02:39:23 AM »
do you think have a sex doll can cure our loneliness,for me, i think is right! :drool:

ttnlbtpd

• Sr. Resident
Re: Can Sex Dolls Cure Loneliness?
« Reply #1 on: August 04, 2020, 01:45:47 PM »
No. Loneliness is a result of a lack of pleasurable social interaction. Sex dolls only mitigate the need for physical pleasure. Except for my girls, I've been alone nearly all my life, but I have never been lonely.
Tough Times Never Last But Tough People Do!
Gallery: http://www.ourdollcommunity.com/gallery/index.php?cat=12735

hartmike

• Resident
« Reply #2 on: August 07, 2020, 02:32:05 AM »
yes,you are right,but sometimes i think sex doll maybe can compaion us

Sero

• Lurker
« Reply #3 on: October 13, 2020, 03:30:58 PM »
It did for me.

Let me explain.

I have been an introverted, social anxious and depressed person for the biggest part of my life. Which in turn made me stay indoors for most of it.
Because of this, I have the social experience of a wet sponge.

I have now come to a point in my life, where I lost all hope, finding a (real) partner.

2 years ago, I moved out from my parents' house and have been living alone ever since.
The first few weeks I started having extreme panic attacks, clearly caused by loneliness.
Eventually, the panic attacks subsided. But the loneliness remained.

A year ago, I decided to find out if a sex doll could fill that hole.
I bought a relatively cheap one, and when it got delivered, I knew the answer... No.
I kept it however, because holding it at night gave me some comfort, and for obvious reasons.

After a while I started to notice that the fake face became more and more attractive to me.
At a certain point I bought some makeup and clothes for "her", to see what would happen.

I was intoxigated.

At work I could not wait to get home and gaze upon her beauty again, to hold her, and kiss her.
I would not go as far as to say I was in love with her. (I have been in love before and this did not even come close.)
But it was something...

A few months went by and (because of her low quality,) she started to deteriorate to a point where I had to dispose of her.
I did not expect a certain feeling to come to me however.

It was loneliness. (and grief, believe it or not)
All that time, I did not notice my loneliness was cured, and now that I removed her from my life, it was back.

So there you have it. It can cure loneliness. (Although it might require a bit of mental damage..)

PS.

Saving for a Gynoid - Model 11 right now.
Looks absolutely stunning.

akira-fan

• Sr. Resident
« Reply #4 on: October 17, 2020, 05:26:28 PM »
I have been an introverted, social anxious and depressed person for the biggest part of my life. Which in turn made me stay indoors for most of it.
Because of this, I have the social experience of a wet sponge.

I have now come to a point in my life, where I lost all hope, finding a (real) partner.

2 years ago, I moved out from my parents' house and have been living alone ever since.
The first few weeks I started having extreme panic attacks, clearly caused by loneliness.
Eventually, the panic attacks subsided. But the loneliness remained.

A year ago, I decided to find out if a sex doll could fill that hole.
I bought a relatively cheap one, and when it got delivered, I knew the answer... No.

Yep, that was MY experience as well. Bought the doll to cure loneliness, and it didn't work. All that money, gone... for nothing.

I thought I'd be grief stricken or have some kind of "sellers' remorse," but I like the sense of freedom not having a doll gives me. I also like that I can use my closet for clothes, books, etc. I can also invite people over (hahaha) or at least have maintenance come over and not worry about them finding him when they come over to "fix" :laugh: something.

Not only that, but Florida state law requires ALL rooms in a multi-household building (apts, condos) -- including closets :o -- be inspected for "potential fire hazards" so hiding him was next to impossible. I was lucky management didn't ask what his name was as he wasn't listed on my lease. :whistle:

HydeJekyll

• New Resident
« Reply #5 on: October 17, 2020, 10:29:00 PM »
Maybe you two should have bought a hamster. Not mocking you or your experience, but many times an apartment manager who won’t allow a dog or cat, will allow a caged animal, as long as it is kept clean. Seeing a living breathing individual might fill a void that a non living, non moving doll couldn’t. Giving it food and water, treats, bedding, gives you a feeling of relationship. Some phones and computers have “virtual pet” programs that may do if an animal is prohibited. Just my 2 cents.