Author Topic: 2 new RD males  (Read 601 times)

Euchre

• Sr. Resident
2 new RD males
« on: September 24, 2020, 05:49:11 PM »
Along with the new female body H there are 2 males dolls.  2 new faces(heads), 2 new shorter, lighter bodies.

https://www.realdoll.com/product/johnny-1-0/

https://www.realdoll.com/product/lucas-1-0/

akira-fan

• Sr. Resident
Re: 2 new RD males
« Reply #1 on: September 24, 2020, 07:01:58 PM »
They have had the same three faces on their site since before I joined this site, so this is excellent news for "Male Doll AdmirersTM!" It would be nice to see Sin follow up with the release of ANY delivered male doll (zero for 2020 iirc)

"Johnny" reminds me of Taylor Lautner. He also kinda reminds me of their "Michael" head with younger, scruffier face and lighter skin tone.

"Lucas" made think of an anorexic Vin Diesel with his rib cage showing like that.  :laugh:

They are BOTH more realistic than their existing faces.  :laugh:

Ray Rentell

• Sr. Resident
« Reply #2 on: September 25, 2020, 03:26:21 AM »
As I mentioned in another post more believable body shapes and the faces are a huge improvement.

The male doll market seems to have made a huge jump in much better models.

I assume demand has increased so its worth makers improving their models as happened in the female doll world.
<<<<<<<<<<<<for album click the pic..........................

Docsgirl82

• Resident
  • Keep it Groovy!
    • Hippie Doll Lover Blog
« Reply #3 on: September 25, 2020, 11:51:22 AM »
My favorite is Johnny.  He reminds me of Johnny Galecki from Big Bang Theory and Roseanne.  The Lucas doll looks too much like my own brother, so I'm just going to nope right on away from him, LOL!

akira-fan

• Sr. Resident
« Reply #4 on: September 26, 2020, 10:32:21 AM »
The Lucas doll looks too much like my own brother, so I'm just going to nope right on away from him, LOL!

And forum regular Aaron looks exactly like my younger cousin :o (not in his publicity photos, the actual doll BowmanC has), so it's a nope on the WM doll.

Docsgirl82

• Resident
  • Keep it Groovy!
    • Hippie Doll Lover Blog
« Reply #5 on: September 26, 2020, 09:38:54 PM »
Now you got me wanting to meet your cousin.  The WM #78 head is absolutely  stunning!

YKW

• Sr. Resident
« Reply #6 on: February 21, 2021, 06:17:40 PM »
The new male RealDolls have made the old models available from owners looking to upgrade. I feel like I really lucked out except--like with human adoption--you never know what kind of issues you're adopting. Like in Nick's case: enough with the vengeance already!

aaa

• New Resident
« Reply #7 on: February 22, 2021, 05:40:44 AM »
The new male RealDolls have made the old models available from owners looking to upgrade. I feel like I really lucked out except--like with human adoption--you never know what kind of issues you're adopting. Like in Nick's case: enough with the vengeance already!

Did not realize you have a Male Realdoll, YKW. Well done on those comic strips btw, nice story and nice scene edits! :D

YKW

• Sr. Resident
« Reply #8 on: February 22, 2021, 06:10:29 AM »
Hey thanks!

Yes, Nick will be making his first appearance in Doll Revolution 2 in the coming weeks.

aaa

• New Resident
« Reply #9 on: February 22, 2021, 06:36:52 AM »
Can't wait! :thumb:

Docsgirl82

• Resident
  • Keep it Groovy!
    • Hippie Doll Lover Blog
« Reply #10 on: February 22, 2021, 04:14:23 PM »
He cute, YKW!

akira-fan

• Sr. Resident
« Reply #11 on: February 22, 2021, 07:23:44 PM »
Did not realize you have a Male Realdoll, YKW. Well done on those comic strips btw, nice story and nice scene edits! :D

A couple of members have male RDs iirc. They just don't appear very often in this forum.

YKW

• Sr. Resident
« Reply #12 on: February 23, 2021, 06:14:12 AM »
He cute, YKW!
Thanks, DG82! Nick prefers "rugged", "chiseled" or even "dishy" but will accept "cute" in a pinch.

YKW

• Sr. Resident
« Reply #13 on: February 23, 2021, 06:19:19 AM »

A couple of members have male RDs iirc. They just don't appear very often in this forum.

This place is overloaded with female & male dolls. When the populace get out of balance I frequently give the latter away for fee rather than see them melt in my garage during the summer months. The only condition is the recipient has to lift the dolls themselves.

akira-fan

• Sr. Resident
« Reply #14 on: February 23, 2021, 01:28:40 PM »
This place is overloaded with female & male dolls. When the populace get out of balance I frequently give the latter away for fee rather than see them melt in my garage during the summer months. The only condition is the recipient has to lift the dolls themselves.

I thought you were referring to the forum as a whole at first. I know there are a lot of male doll owners, but the place is overrun with female dolls.

I frequently give the latter away "for FREE" or "for A fee." I can see your conditional eliminating a few people from consideration. :laugh: As you know, most male dolls are as heavy as they look.