Author Topic: Male dolls in virtual reality - Can create a man in your dreams  (Read 807 times)

BangIvan

• New Resident
Male dolls in virtual reality - Can create a man in your dreams
« on: November 03, 2020, 11:53:26 AM »
Hello everyone, this is my first post here!
( In fact, I have been visiting this forum for many years. But I can not use English. Thanks to today's technology Google Translate helped me a lot  ;D )

I discovered some interesting VR games from independent developers on Patreon. It's a Virt-a-Mate (VAM) program.
You can make any sex doll as you want. And can play with them freely in the realistic physics simulation system.

I am using HTC Vive and this is the male doll that I created it.  :P

And this is a video clip showing how it works.

>>> i.imgur.com/Aa3Cbdu.mp4 <<<

I love life-sized dolls, especially the male dolls from Sinthetics. They are beautiful. I have always dreamed of buying them.
But I live in a country where sex toy is illegal and could be jailed if I order it into the country.
So for me, VR is the solution. Relieve my needs without being arrested.  :D

This may not match the topic of this forum, but I find it interesting to share it with others knowing.

BangIvan

• New Resident
Re: Male dolls in virtual reality - Can create a man in your dreams
« Reply #1 on: November 03, 2020, 12:05:28 PM »
Other styles dolls, Like a character from the game, Chris Redfield.
I spent weeks obsessing over building him up.  ;D

Gabi

• Lurker
« Reply #2 on: November 08, 2020, 02:28:10 PM »
This is of course all cool, but damn it would be possible to throw links to prgo and how to create such a model.

BangIvan

• New Resident
« Reply #3 on: November 16, 2020, 10:12:57 AM »
This is of course all cool, but damn it would be possible to throw links to prgo and how to create such a model.

You can pay to support the developers. And download this program to use >>> https://www.patreon.com/meshedvr
There is a manual to teach you how to use it. >>> https://www.reddit.com/r/VirtAMate/wiki/index
And community webboards >>> https://hub.virtamate.com/
So many people can share models and resources to build their own for you to download for free (And including the purchase payment)

delta440

• New Resident
  • Peace is our profession
« Reply #4 on: January 04, 2021, 02:59:13 PM »
Now this has been done alot I have even done quite a few models of popular characters myself. This was and still is a huge thing done in the gaming community. This stuff including Chris and the entire cast of resident evil plus a million other titles were done using the source engine A game called Gmod and SFM also xnalara. Now with gmod theres a vr mod so you can actually get in there. But id say check out the gmod community if you are in need of resources for these projects
Peace through absolute strength.

bluecanvas

• New Resident
« Reply #5 on: February 23, 2021, 03:44:35 PM »
LOL, I love this thread. I also dabbled a bit (and spent way too much time) in 3D sculpting and actually did create a draft for the 'male doll of my dreams'. Since this thread exists, I might as well share  ;D

Oh and since I'm a sucker for mermen, I turned him into one just to see what it would look like  8)

And just because I could:

So yeah, that'd be my dream doll if anyone wants to make this a reality  :whistle: