Author Topic: Have you ever had dreams about your doll(s)?  (Read 214 times)

Zed

• New Resident
  • A doll will never cheat you
    • YourDoll
Have you ever had dreams about your doll(s)?
« on: November 13, 2020, 01:07:28 AM »
It is interesting, in fact, I just got my first doll, then I dreamed that Airelia was chatting with me, amazing :D

Do you have dreams like this?
You can always trust your dolls.

coralsheep91

• Sr. Resident
Re: Have you ever had dreams about your doll(s)?
« Reply #1 on: November 13, 2020, 05:39:09 AM »
I have owned many dolls over the years but had never dreamed about my dolls up till now.

I have had some great dreams about Angel which is my latest doll.

I should post some pictures of her but she is so damn sexy pictures has not been on my mind with her.

Coral
Kim’s, Layla's , Nicky's and Nicole Ann's pictures are here: http://www.ourdollcommunity.com/gallery/index.php?cat=10378

Zed

• New Resident
  • A doll will never cheat you
    • YourDoll
« Reply #2 on: November 18, 2020, 01:33:07 AM »
I have owned many dolls over the years but had never dreamed about my dolls up till now.

I have had some great dreams about Angel which is my latest doll.

I should post some pictures of her but she is so damn sexy pictures has not been on my mind with her.

Coral
wow so angel is really really really sexy
You can always trust your dolls.

Camp

• Town Council
  • Sr. Resident
  • Dottie, 6/14/06, F14/B5SE
« Reply #3 on: November 18, 2020, 06:40:52 AM »
It is interesting, in fact, I just got my first doll, then I dreamed that Airelia was chatting with me, amazing :D

Do you have dreams like this?

Quote from: Zed
Hello everyone,

I'm new here, in fact, I dont have a doll now, I'm going to buy a doll in weeks, but I think I cant say why I need a doll now, and I wonder if you doll owners can share your experience of getting a doll.

Zed... You contradict yourself.
Talking Doll Since May 26, 2004

"The louder he spoke of his honor, the faster we counted our spoons.

spacebear7778

• Lurker
« Reply #4 on: November 18, 2020, 07:11:07 AM »
I dream about my doll and it was a nightmare , my dream was her hair was dirty and i cannot clean her hair, i try many time in my dream but cannot clean her hair , i guess i'm so obsessed with her hair i brush her hair often lol

HungryWorf

• New Resident
  • Love doll, love life
« Reply #5 on: November 20, 2020, 03:34:21 AM »
It is a little weird, but if someone stays with his doll all day, I think it easy for him to see his girl in his dream
Let's get a doll now

Halleheals

• Sr. Resident
  • Aka Dees Luver and Journey’s slave
« Reply #6 on: November 20, 2020, 09:14:56 PM »
I dreamed of having a doll for a long time, then my dreams came true  :ceej: :yipee:

Seriously I had a dream someone was trying to steal my dolls, I was out to kill them  :scold:
Difficult roads lead to beautiful destinations

Mahtek

• Town Council
  • Sr. Resident
  • Lone Star living
« Reply #7 on: November 22, 2020, 11:15:59 AM »
I've had one dream about one of my dolls. It happened a long time ago, and I remember it to this day.

I usually sleep with a doll next to me. She lays underneath an electric blanket with a quilt on top so that she is always warm.

In my dream, I woke up and found that the electric blanket had gotten pulled up over her face. When I pulled the blanket off of her I saw that her face had melted in such a way as to look like she was sobbing.

Little to say, I bolted awake, only to find her just fine.

So, more of a nightmare than a dream.

Mahtek & his Ladies
Home is where your dolls are.

phillip57

• Sr. Resident
« Reply #8 on: November 22, 2020, 03:39:03 PM »
I recently dreamt that I was performing a superficial surgery on my spinner and I accidentally mutilated her.

There was another recent dream, not sure it was about the doll though.  I met a petit woman her size though, so maybe there is a connection.  We were hugging in a most intimate fashion, feeling our "oneness" and afterward she said,  "I don't want to try to fix you."  In other words, we're not having a relationship.

Phil
All things are relative.

Ceej

• Town Council
  • Sr. Resident
« Reply #9 on: November 23, 2020, 07:54:59 AM »
Wow! Some of these are pretty bad.  I never replied to this thread because the only two dreams I remember having about mine, were very short and pretty uneventful.

The first one was while my first, Sandy was on her way home. I dreamed that she had shipped in a cardboard box, and when I got home from work, the box was either laying in front of, or propped up against the garage door.

The second was several years later, and I no longer remember it, I do remember that not much happened.

My dear wife on the other hand, years ago, had a dream that she found Sandy mutilated, and my dear wife was on a man hunt for revenge!
"Leaving it to the imagination" is highly overrated.

Sandy is a B6 Classic Realdoll, Nicole is a Realdoll Petite 5. They both share classic F1 faces as well as all the classic F1 expression faces. Sandy also has several sets of reuseable "Real Breast" prosthetic breasts.

HydeJekyll

• Resident
« Reply #10 on: November 23, 2020, 08:36:28 PM »
Oh, yeah, I had this wild dream that my sexy girls wanted to dance sexy in their sleezy  see-through nighties and then when they could no longer contain their sexual lusts, ravaged me and tore my clothes off and screwed my brains out for hours on end, until we were all drained!!!  And then I called my buddies and bragged about it!!
      Oh, wait, that actually happened last Saturday night.... never mind

HydeJekyll

• Resident
« Reply #11 on: November 25, 2020, 02:42:40 AM »
Actually, no, I don’t think I have had a dream about a doll, but I have had tattoo dreams. In these dreams, I either am getting, or have gotten huge tattoos that cover like, every inch of the torso. And, I am usually explaining to others why I got them.
   Some of these dreams have been so real, I wake up and look for the new ink.
   I even remember feeling bad that the new tattoos ruined the older tats, and that I am going to look like a side show attraction.  In one dream, my buddies were afraid we weren’t gonna get out of the biker tattoo parlor alive.
   What’s funny about that, is, the place where I got most of my work done was owned by a biker that ran with a group called “Hell’s Children.”  I worked with his son, a bare knuckle brawler for cash, later turned into a druggie, so I had to part with him. My artist was a amputee that had two bikes (scooters) (motorcycles) in his shop.
    He had a Tucan bird  that he trained to wolf whistle and say, “hey baby, show me your tits”
     He had some of my tats on their website. He died from a stoke after some bad coke. I parted ways with them soon after that, never been back. I learned later, the owner died of old age. Now I got no ties to them. Maybe for the better.
    I had worked with 3 other guys who were affiliated with the local Hell’s Angels, of course, you stayed on their good side....
   I got rid of them too, now I don’t look over my shoulder so much. It’s better.
    Maybe the longer I own my dolls, I will dream about them, and not just daydreaming.