Author Topic: "Topless Tuesdays"  (Read 270 times)

Ceej

• Town Council
  • Sr. Resident
"Topless Tuesdays"
« on: November 18, 2020, 05:17:35 PM »
So, I must say, I got off to a very "interesting" and fun evening the other day.
I got home from work last Tuesday to find that Sandy and Nicole had this set up for me in the den.

>Sandy< "Hi Ceej. welcome to Topless Tuesdays"
'

>Ceej< "Woah!! Wow! What a nice welcome!.....Um, Topless Tuesdays? … Ok, you got me interested."
 >Nicole< "Yeah, Since your such a good customer, we se up this specialty drink bar where we will personally serve you, milk."
 >Ceej< " Oh damn! :) "

>Sandy< "Oh yes darlin, I will personally serve you white milk, and as you can see here, my little Sis' specialty is chocolate milk"

>Ceej< " Man oh man! I think I'm gonna enjoy this! …… Um, personally served milk sounds absolutely WONDERFUL! but what if I get hungry later?

>Nicole< "Oh we have that covered too hon, See? we also serve "cookies" "
 Sandy giggles.

>Ceej< "YEAH!!! This has to be the sweetest serving of "milk and cookies" EVER!!!"
"Leaving it to the imagination" is highly overrated.

Sandy is a B6 Classic Realdoll, Nicole is a Realdoll Petite 5. They both share classic F1 faces as well as all the classic F1 expression faces. Sandy also has several sets of reuseable "Real Breast" prosthetic breasts.

HydeJekyll

• Resident
Re: "Topless Tuesdays"
« Reply #1 on: November 18, 2020, 06:02:42 PM »
Great theme!! I think I will join the girls for skirtless Saturday!!

Ceej

• Town Council
  • Sr. Resident
« Reply #2 on: November 18, 2020, 10:02:01 PM »
Thanks  HydeJekyll  :)

Skirtless Saturday sounds like a great idea!

Sandy is a B6 Classic Realdoll, Nicole is a Realdoll Petite 5. They both share classic F1 faces as well as all the classic F1 expression faces. Sandy also has several sets of reuseable "Real Breast" prosthetic breasts.

Halleheals

• Sr. Resident
  • Aka Dees Luver and Journey’s slave
« Reply #3 on: November 18, 2020, 10:07:25 PM »
Mmmmmmm milk n cookies! My fav! I like to mix the chocolate and white milk together   :P  :thumb:
Difficult roads lead to beautiful destinations

Ceej

• Town Council
  • Sr. Resident
« Reply #4 on: November 19, 2020, 12:52:21 PM »
Thanks Halleheals  :)

Smoke

• Sr. Resident
  • If the ladies don't find you handsome, get a doll.
« Reply #5 on: December 06, 2020, 01:27:34 AM »
I've been trying to make Topless Tuesdays a thing at work... Even tried a Topless Thursdays.. You know. Closer to the weekend.  :whistle:

No dice. Good thing Sandy and Nicole are on board.! :drool:

Awesome pics Ceej!  :thumb:

Most humble servant of CJ's harem ,eh?

Ceej

• Town Council
  • Sr. Resident
« Reply #6 on: December 06, 2020, 08:14:43 AM »
Thanks Smoke!   :)

Too bad it didn't pan out at your work....However, maybe you could talk CJ and Becki into opening up a franchise.

You know, you do have a very cool bar!

If CJ and Becki don't want to, maybe Lana will?  8)

Smoke

• Sr. Resident
  • If the ladies don't find you handsome, get a doll.
« Reply #7 on: December 12, 2020, 04:10:03 AM »
Well , since CJ turned me into 'Blob Smoke" they will need another source of income until she can ,or will turn me back into my previous self. They may have to open a franchise to make ends meet.  :whistle:

Most humble servant of CJ's harem ,eh?

Ceej

• Town Council
  • Sr. Resident
« Reply #8 on: December 12, 2020, 10:43:19 AM »
Hmm,  Sandy and Nicole say this is most interesting.
Sandy and Nicole discussed this amongst themselves for quite some time and have come to this conclusion.
They certainly would LOVE to offer CJ a franchise, but they most DEFINITELY want you back to normal. So first CJ needs to return you as you were, or even better.

;D  Says Sandy and Nicole  ;D

KarmaMusic

• Resident
  • Infatuated with dolls, the best eye candy!
« Reply #9 on: December 15, 2020, 10:19:54 PM »
Ceej better watch out cause Santaclaus might want milk and Cookies too!!  :laugh: :laugh:
Snuggle here cuddle there dolls every where:-)
Making music with a harem of Fourteen dolls!
KarmaMusic

Ceej

• Town Council
  • Sr. Resident
« Reply #10 on: December 16, 2020, 07:42:44 AM »
Heh heh,  Good point.  :P