Author Topic: "Topless Tuesdays"  (Read 65 times)

Ceej

• Town Council
  • Sr. Resident
"Topless Tuesdays"
« on: November 18, 2020, 05:17:35 PM »
So, I must say, I got off to a very "interesting" and fun evening the other day.
I got home from work last Tuesday to find that Sandy and Nicole had this set up for me in the den.

>Sandy< "Hi Ceej. welcome to Topless Tuesdays"
'

>Ceej< "Woah!! Wow! What a nice welcome!.....Um, Topless Tuesdays? … Ok, you got me interested."
 >Nicole< "Yeah, Since your such a good customer, we se up this specialty drink bar where we will personally serve you, milk."
 >Ceej< " Oh damn! :) "

>Sandy< "Oh yes darlin, I will personally serve you white milk, and as you can see here, my little Sis' specialty is chocolate milk"

>Ceej< " Man oh man! I think I'm gonna enjoy this! …… Um, personally served milk sounds absolutely WONDERFUL! but what if I get hungry later?

>Nicole< "Oh we have that covered too hon, See? we also serve "cookies" "
 Sandy giggles.

>Ceej< "YEAH!!! This has to be the sweetest serving of "milk and cookies" EVER!!!"
"Leaving it to the imagination" is highly overrated.

Sandy is a B6 Classic Realdoll, Nicole is a Realdoll Petite 5. They both share classic F1 faces as well as all the classic F1 expression faces. Sandy also has several sets of reuseable "Real Breast" prosthetic breasts.

HydeJekyll

• Resident
Re: "Topless Tuesdays"
« Reply #1 on: November 18, 2020, 06:02:42 PM »
Great theme!! I think I will join the girls for skirtless Saturday!!

Ceej

• Town Council
  • Sr. Resident
« Reply #2 on: November 18, 2020, 10:02:01 PM »
Thanks  HydeJekyll  :)

Skirtless Saturday sounds like a great idea!

Sandy is a B6 Classic Realdoll, Nicole is a Realdoll Petite 5. They both share classic F1 faces as well as all the classic F1 expression faces. Sandy also has several sets of reuseable "Real Breast" prosthetic breasts.

Halleheals

• Sr. Resident
  • Aka Dees Luver and Journey’s slave
« Reply #3 on: November 18, 2020, 10:07:25 PM »
Mmmmmmm milk n cookies! My fav! I like to mix the chocolate and white milk together   :P  :thumb:
Difficult roads lead to beautiful destinations

Ceej

• Town Council
  • Sr. Resident
« Reply #4 on: November 19, 2020, 12:52:21 PM »
Thanks Halleheals  :)