Author Topic: NMC – Lovedoll Shy Camilla  (Read 329 times)

mytime1970

• Lurker
NMC – Lovedoll Shy Camilla
« on: December 05, 2020, 08:56:21 AM »
Last thursday I ordered a NMC Shy Camilla Personal trainer doll after I had read some good reviews about her sister Quella on the internet.
Inflatable dolls with inserts that really can be used for sex are rare today except the Dao Shi dolls which are nice too but these are different than European/USA dolls which I like more.
This doll is a bargain at 80 eur I think USA about 120 US$ for what you get.
Quella and Camilla are basically the same dolls of this line Lucy is a sitting version of these dolls but it seems Lucy is almost not usable for sex due the sitting position combined with the dogbone insert.
I do not really like dogbone inserts but with this Camilla doll it turns out quite well cause the angle of attack  :laugh: is right in this doll.
The dogbone is placed ninety degrees corner on the length axis of the body and the sleef it fits in is straight and not in a weid curve as with some of those dogbone dolls thus you can get in quite well.
Although it keeps that it needs some excersise to get really in, but once in, if plenty lube (she needs more lube than a Dao Shi doll) is used she is very nice.
She has two entry's vaginal and anal I like anal most. She has a nice curved butt.
Also the vibrating bullet which comes with her works great and will provide extra stimulation.
She feels strong enough to endure some pounding.

Mytime

Camp

• Town Council
  • Sr. Resident
  • Dottie, 6/14/06, F14/B5SE
Re: NMC – Lovedoll Shy Camilla
« Reply #1 on: December 05, 2020, 09:26:35 AM »
Welcome back, Mytime.
Talking Doll Since May 26, 2004

"The louder he spoke of his honor, the faster we counted our spoons.

Ray Rentell

• Sr. Resident
  • Fritter and waste the hours in an off-hand way
Re: NMC – Lovedoll Shy Camilla
« Reply #2 on: December 06, 2020, 06:01:29 AM »
Goodness me , is this really the old Mytime from way back in doll time ?

If it is good to see you back  :thumb:
<<<<<<<<<<<<for album click the pic..........................