Author Topic: Importing mini-doll to Europe  (Read 264 times)

Mobilux

• New Resident
Importing mini-doll to Europe
« on: December 07, 2020, 06:32:04 AM »
Hi,

I have a 172 cm TPE doll right now, but although she delivers, she's also very impractical, so I'm thinking about buying a mini-doll.

I like this one a lot:
https://www.esdoll.com/sex-toys/best-seller-silicone-sex-doll-japanese-real-love-doll-mari-100cm/

but because of it's childlike size I wonder if it is legal to import this (despite her having cup D and a very curvy body). I live in Europe.

Are there any European members on this forum with recent experience in buying mini-dolls?

HydeJekyll

• Resident
Re: Importing mini-doll to Europe
« Reply #1 on: December 07, 2020, 09:05:00 AM »
Hi Mobil, a few things caught my eye right away. The ad for the doll calls her silicone TPE. These are two different materials, incompatible with each other.
   This doll will be TPE for that price. Speaking of price, buying from SE will cost you more. They use resellers that will offer the Same doll cheaper.
    The other thing I noticed was,, the photos for this doll are a standard photo of a small doll that have circulated all of these sites. Your doll will not look exactly like her, maybe similar, but this doll, I believe is no longer being made.
    They like to use these professional photos, and it seems many vendors have and use them, but a factory pic of your doll will be what you are getting.
    As for the size and legal. Laws are different all over. Typically, if the doll has bigger boobs and looks like a miniature adult, you should be ok, but everything seems to be open for interpretation. Flat chested dolls are called into question more often, as they look like children.
    Best of luck to ya, I hope it all works out for you. Research any company you might order from, we have all heard of scams.

Mobilux

• New Resident
« Reply #2 on: December 07, 2020, 11:43:50 AM »
Thanks for your reply, very informative!

Mobilux

• New Resident
« Reply #3 on: February 16, 2021, 11:21:00 AM »
Had an interesting conversation (via mail) with the customer care from Silver Doll Europe:

- Does this doll ship to the Netherlands:
https://www.thesilverdoll.eu/doll-gallery/wm-dolls-100cm-yoko-blonde
?

- We ship the WM Dolls 100 cm to the Netherlands. Our price is all inclusive (transportation and all tax). Wait time a bit long, about 80-90 days at the moment.

- Thanks for your reply. That’s quite a long wait. How so? And is it possible to see factory pictures of the doll?

- We can show you factory pictures of your doll before shipping. Just leave a request in the order notes. Production time is 30 days, shipping about 60 days (via train, custom clearance included, so no import procedures for you to fulfill).

- Why does the production take so long? And why do you ship via train?

- That's the way it is. Production time doesn't depend on us, train shipping i the only way to safely deliver minidolls to Europe. If you order a doll above 140cm you can get her much faster (importation is your responsibility though).