Author Topic: TPE - is it safe?  (Read 241 times)

hrk88

• New Resident
TPE - is it safe?
« on: December 25, 2020, 09:16:55 PM »
Hi All,

How safe is TPE - specifically with regard to oral contact? I'm considering ordering my first Irontech TPE doll and want to make sure that it's safe. Thanks.

HydeJekyll

• Resident
Re: TPE - is it safe?
« Reply #1 on: December 26, 2020, 03:05:26 AM »
well, pilgrim, how much oral contact are we talkin, and how often?

Some of the members here have 15+ years experience, I will defer to them for your answer, good luck and welcome to the forum!

hrk88

• New Resident
« Reply #2 on: December 26, 2020, 07:25:32 AM »
well, pilgrim, how much oral contact are we talkin, and how often?

Some of the members here have 15+ years experience, I will defer to them for your answer, good luck and welcome to the forum!

Well, I was thinking pretty much every time when using the doll... and definitely a LOT of oral contact  ;D

phillip57

• Sr. Resident
« Reply #3 on: January 01, 2021, 10:18:23 AM »
I'm thinking all TPE is not created equal. I've heard low end TPE has a bad chemical smell.  Get a high end TPE product from a reputable manufacturer, do your research.

Phil
All things are relative.

hrk88

• New Resident
« Reply #4 on: January 01, 2021, 09:52:17 PM »
I'm thinking all TPE is not created equal. I've heard low end TPE has a bad chemical smell.  Get a high end TPE product from a reputable manufacturer, do your research.

Phil

I'm aware of phthalate. Do you have any suggestions for a "high end TPE product from a reputable manufacturer"?

phillip57

• Sr. Resident
« Reply #5 on: January 04, 2021, 11:38:26 PM »

Phil

I'm aware of phthalate. Do you have any suggestions for a "high end TPE product from a reputable manufacturer"?

I opened my big mouth...   I'm sorry, but I do not have a recommendation for you, that's why I said do your research. Early on I told myself to stay with silicone to avoid the potential hassles of tpe, even the high end stuff weeps oil, or so I believe. Good luck!

Phil
All things are relative.

Begog

• Sr. Resident
  • Dollmongerer
« Reply #6 on: January 06, 2021, 12:53:25 PM »
Irontech IS a reputable manufacturer. The only issue with kissing your TPE doll is black mold. If you slobber in her mouth and it does not dry, black mold is usually the result. Silicone is no different,  but no one kisses silicone dolls because it's like kissing a shoe.

Ray Rentell

• Sr. Resident
« Reply #7 on: January 06, 2021, 02:56:14 PM »
<<<<<<<<<<<<for album click the pic..........................

doll_master

• Resident
  • Doll are just a wonderful way to love people
« Reply #8 on: January 06, 2021, 11:10:26 PM »
Begog is correct. If you mack on your doll make sure you dry her mouth after each use. Cleaning the doll when you get her is important. There is a smell on all TPE and a taste. You want to clean anything before you get your lips on it. Common sense. Cleaning with soap and water is fine. Any chems will mess up the make up so be careful. I have used soft-soap/water to clean and it is gentle on the doll and does not mess with the lip color. Yes i love to kiss my TPE doll's and yes they will have a taste. I have not had any issues. Good hunting DM.