Author Topic: 2015 Sinthetics Alicia 1B for sale: 2500 OBO  (Read 392 times)

Zardoz

• Resident
2015 Sinthetics Alicia 1B for sale: 2500 OBO
« on: February 02, 2021, 02:12:03 PM »
Poured in 2015. Sold as is, with Sinthetics rolling stand, new unused petite labia insert, 2 boxes of wigs and accessories, unopened tube of the clear supreme II silicone with gold label.

Strongly prefer local pick-up (southern Arizona), or midway point within a few hours’ drive.
$2500 and she’s yours, or make me an offer. PayPal strongly preferred, cash considered.

Brief list of things that need some patching up:
Face
- slight split at right side of mouth (fingers only, adjusting tongue and putting vampire teeth in/out.) Delaminating/color gone on bottom corner.
- eye rows are natural hair (Bronwen tried to talk me out of it), and extremely delicate. On left side especially, pulled out/out of place.
-eyelashes need to be tacked back down in places.

Back
- when Matt repaired broken pvc in back (replaced with stainless steel), some of the incisions didn’t cure properly. It’s just near surface, but should be closed properly. There’s a similar spot on wrist where he tightened the joint.

Feet and armpits:
- again, repaired at sinthetics doll hospital, and peeling off a bit near the edges. With the right materials, should be easy to smooth back into place and affix.

Hands: two nails (still have them, plus a replacement set or two) missing on one hand, two finger pokes on the other.

Other:
tear in crotch needs to be closed
there are strange indentations, especially on lower legs. I’ve never seen compression marks like that on a silicone doll; I think it’s a property of their new silicone blend.

Recent pictures:

fitz62

• New Resident
Re: 2015 Sinthetics Alicia 1B for sale: 2500 OBO
« Reply #1 on: February 08, 2021, 06:06:55 AM »
Could you provide a better photo of the crotch damage that needs repair?

Thanks,

Fitz

emmanuelmorin94949494

• New Resident
  • I am a used sex doll buyer!!
« Reply #2 on: February 22, 2021, 11:35:56 AM »
how much are you asking for the head?
how much do you charge for body and head?

Smoke

• Sr. Resident
  • If the ladies don't find you handsome, get a doll.
« Reply #3 on: February 22, 2021, 12:11:50 PM »
how much do you charge for body and head?
]

Try reading the title of this thread. 

2015 Sinthetics Alicia 1B for sale: 2500 OBO

OBO means  "or best offer"  Usually means that the seller is willing to negotiate the asking price. 

Most humble servant of CJ's harem ,eh?

balc

• Resident
  • Thnx M&B
« Reply #4 on: February 23, 2021, 08:27:01 AM »
Thanks for posting this- she is lovely and the damage is definitely workable. Great price too! Very thorough and honest description and pics- much appreciated.  :)

Zardoz

• Resident
« Reply #5 on: February 23, 2021, 03:32:23 PM »
Thanks for the interest (and the “bumps”).

I really need to sell this doll. I think I’ll attempt repairs myself in the next few days, and post new pictures (including more detailed shots of groin). Stay tuned!

—Zardoz

emmanuelmorin94949494

• New Resident
  • I am a used sex doll buyer!!
« Reply #6 on: February 24, 2021, 10:14:17 AM »
If not sold on June 2021, I buy by paypal !! :)
I'm in love with.