Author Topic: Amber & Davecat Chat  (Read 70 times)

incred

• Sr. Resident
  • Bay State
    • Incredidoll
Amber & Davecat Chat
« on: April 07, 2021, 12:09:08 AM »
Good day. Around the early part of March, Amber Hawk Swanson Text me about having a chat with her and Davecat about Dollstock, what goes on, and it's origins. Seems her and Davecat have an online 'show' that includes a cooking show/talk show called The Harmony Show.

I asked Amber if Camp could join me, since he was there at the first meet, and he only lives 20 minutes away. I couldn't do the zoom chat until the end of the month which gave me some time to set up the studio. Meaning clean out the basement  :whistle:

The podcast won't be finished being edited until the end of the month. So in the mean time here are the pictures from the interview, plus a short photo story with Queen Cameltoe  :redhead: :drool:

Here is Ceilidh with a few Hooter name tags;

Sweeping around the room we have Sorcha showing off that Ctoe  :whistle:

Next is the Smaht dolls in a few cosplays;

Here is Myffy and Snuggles demonstrating the seats from the Doll Haulah (patent pending)

Jessica and Carleigh hanging out on Gilligan's Island  ;D

The wall of Doll. (need a pair of shoes?)

Now for the real short story. Seems Ceilidh wants Sorcha to jump ship and work for Hooters.
She even has her name tag already made for her  :whistle:

Yup, Not much doubt  :whistle:

I think Lolita Carleigh wants in on the Ctoe competition;

I'll post a link to the podcast when it's up.

Smoke

• Sr. Resident
  • If the ladies don't find you handsome, get a doll.
Re: Amber & Davecat Chat
« Reply #2 on: April 07, 2021, 02:18:04 AM »
As they should have been Incred.  :thumb:

That is Scorcha's theme song!   8)

Great to see her majesty gracing us with her sweet cameltoe once again.  :drool:

Most humble servant of CJ's harem ,eh?

Ceej

• Town Council
  • Sr. Resident
Re: Amber & Davecat Chat
« Reply #3 on: April 07, 2021, 07:33:35 AM »
That's pretty cool Incred!  I look forward to the podcast :)
"Leaving it to the imagination" is highly overrated.

Sandy is a B6 Classic Realdoll, Nicole is a Realdoll Petite 5. They both share classic F1 faces as well as all the classic F1 expression faces. Sandy also has several sets of reuseable "Real Breast" prosthetic breasts.