Author Topic: Mini Love Doll  (Read 19484 times)

odc061210

• New Resident
Mini Love Doll
« on: October 18, 2010, 11:59:30 AM »
Very interesting doll ...

http://www.minilovedolls.com/front.html

worth considering buying but ....  I hate to be one of the first customers of a new manufacturer because of the risk.  The doll has been discussed "over there".  IIRC there is ONE known buyer so far.  Van, if you're listening, are you going to add a Doll Matrix page for this doll so peeps (I) can keep track of how many have been successfully delivered?

synthyours

• Founding Father
  • Resident
Re: Mini Love Doll
« Reply #1 on: October 18, 2010, 07:14:11 PM »
I'm not so fond of the face, but the doll looks solid.

roustabout

• Sr. Resident
  • Witchblade Stacy
« Reply #2 on: October 18, 2010, 07:26:13 PM »
I believe that this is Mr. Fusions doll. If so, then several have been received and their are some very good reviews posted somewhere. TDF i think.
Stacy is a Realdoll body 7 face 2.

belshanar

• Sr. Resident
« Reply #3 on: October 18, 2010, 07:28:08 PM »
Looks quite interesting to me. Might have to save up a few pennies for one.
Dude! Look out for that.......    tree.  That had to hurt.

Sophia - Miss Feb Boy Toy; Amberly - Lovable Doll B2 (Yvette head) shares a body with Kara (Alicia Head); Ginger -  Sinthetics B1H (Celeste Head); Unnamed Sinthetics B2D with Unnamed (Eliza head). These two Sinthetics dolls also share Unnamed (Celeste head), Emma (Alicia head), Unnamed (Tawney head), Yuki (Kimiko head) and Freja (Willow head) between themselves.

odc061210

• New Resident
« Reply #4 on: October 19, 2010, 04:06:02 AM »
I believe that this is Mr. Fusions doll. If so, then several have been received and their are some very good reviews posted somewhere. TDF i think.
Yes, this is Mr. Fusion's doll.  Several?  I see jm6o8u, who has been very vocal.  And ONE other person voted on the satisfaction poll but didn't post.  Roustabout, IIRC correctly you are an enthusiastic newbie.  The old timers know who Yves, Kyle, Achilles, and Michael are.  Even they had at least one happy customer, often the first one.  I'm interested in the doll but I'm also trying to be sure Mr. Fusion has established a good, solid track record for delivery so I don't kiss my money goodbye without ever getting to "kiss" a doll.

roustabout

• Sr. Resident
  • Witchblade Stacy
« Reply #5 on: October 19, 2010, 07:32:11 PM »
I've heard a lot about Yves and I don't get the same feel from Mr fusion. Could be wrong but I hope not.
As to being new, I guess that's fair. I lurked for a month or so and joined a little over two months ago.
I have been able to do a lot of research in that time However.
One advantage to being new is that I missed most of the rancor caused by the rift between RD and LD.
I have met a lot of wonderful people on both forums, and I have seen that our similarities are more than our differences.
Unfortunately, there is a small minority on both forums that can't seem to let go, and this is preventing the healing that is so desperately needed.
The continued hostility is hurtful to all parties and only serves to alienate potential new members.
Sorry if I got a little off topic, but this has been bothering me for a while, and every time I thing that things are dieing down, something else crops up.

P.S. I know that your post count is not diagnostic. What other user names do you go by?
Stacy is a Realdoll body 7 face 2.

happiness

• Sr. Resident
« Reply #6 on: October 20, 2010, 12:18:59 PM »
I did not see a price quoted anywhere on the site, nor allotted time for production. Did I miss it?
I've never met a Doll I didn't like!!!

MrGrey

• New Resident
« Reply #7 on: October 20, 2010, 01:41:24 PM »
Quote from: Happiness
I did not see a price quoted anywhere on the site, nor allotted time for production. Did I miss it?

The price is shown on their Ordering page - I didn't see the time for production

MrGrey

8)
My album is ..... here

happiness

• Sr. Resident
« Reply #8 on: October 23, 2010, 03:39:18 AM »
Thank you MrGrey, I'll have another look. :)

joeyjoey

• Sr. Resident
« Reply #9 on: October 23, 2010, 11:27:59 AM »
I think it said $1699 US

MrGrey

• New Resident
« Reply #10 on: October 23, 2010, 02:03:08 PM »
Quote from: The minilovedolls ordering page
Price: $1,699.99 USD (plus shipping and handling)

http://www.minilovedolls.com/html/ordering.html <---------- Link to their ordering page

MrGrey

8)

My album is ..... here

doll_admirer

• New Resident
« Reply #11 on: October 28, 2010, 07:17:34 PM »
A Mini Male Twink Love Doll would be fantastic!!!!!

I really hope that their are plans for one.

Sincerely,

Doll_Admirer
"Anticipate the difficult by managing the easy."
Lao Tzu

happiness

• Sr. Resident
« Reply #12 on: October 31, 2010, 07:25:44 PM »
You know.....that would be very interesting. I'd like to see them make one as well. :)

Perry

• Sr. Resident
  • I'm going to Sin
« Reply #13 on: December 18, 2010, 05:51:35 AM »
Someone at tdf posted a video of the doll.  Very informative.

To me, the doll is a fascinating item with tons of potential.  I find the head to be very unattractive though.
Perry
Blog:  http://cutiepiedolls.com
GALLERY:  http://www.cutiepiedolls.com/piwigo_gallery/
Banned from TDF for asking aloud what others are asking quietly.

belshanar

• Sr. Resident
« Reply #14 on: December 18, 2010, 08:23:50 AM »
Yeah, the face/head isn't all that attractive right now. But I am sure that when the second face is released it will fare much better in the hawtnes review!
Dude! Look out for that.......    tree.  That had to hurt.

Sophia - Miss Feb Boy Toy; Amberly - Lovable Doll B2 (Yvette head) shares a body with Kara (Alicia Head); Ginger -  Sinthetics B1H (Celeste Head); Unnamed Sinthetics B2D with Unnamed (Eliza head). These two Sinthetics dolls also share Unnamed (Celeste head), Emma (Alicia head), Unnamed (Tawney head), Yuki (Kimiko head) and Freja (Willow head) between themselves.