Author Topic: Thank you Oleg, Irina, and friends!  (Read 7937 times)

noquiexis

• Sr. Resident
  • Northwest Ohio USA
    • Five Lines - Four Spaces
Thank you Oleg, Irina, and friends!
« on: November 08, 2010, 10:57:39 PM »
Thank you Oleg, Irina, and friends!

My many, many thanks to Oleg and Irina of Anatomical Doll, and to the various un-named people of Our Doll Community for the beautiful gift of Feodora, the Face 3 Body 3 Anatomical Doll. She was presented to me at the 2010 Dollstock doll meet in Pennslyvania.

Special thanks to Mahtek for allowing me to ride with him to the meet and back. Special thanks to Euchre who did all of my heavy lifting.

I was asked to read a scroll at the meeting on Friday, November 5, 2010. The scroll contained these words:

Hear Ye! Hear Ye!

Let it be known to all in attendance of this annual meeting of doll folk, friends, and interested parties, That a special gift has been granted from the wonderful persons of Oleg and Irina from Anatomical Doll and various other Un-named parties at Our Doll Community.

Feodora is a Russian name meaning "Empress" or "Gift of God" depending on the translation. Only the most beautiful and worthy women bear this name.

On this day, one who has proven his devotion to the hobby and community over the years, shall be rewarded.

Now you can stop reading this, turn around, and say hello to your new doll, Feodora! :)

signed by Da Mayor

At first I did not unerstand what it all meant, and I said that there was no name. KA (ourdoll1) said, "You are the one reading the scroll!" I said, "You have got to be kidding me!"

Incred used his power screwdriver to remove the wood screws from the cover panel of the doll crate. Once the cover panel was removed I could see the very beautiful Feodora through the plastic inner cover. I mentioned that she had a Teddy Bear, and everyone laughed. Snuggles had snuck in and was putting the moves on Feodora!

Camp brought over the doll stand that Incred and he and made. He told me that they were also giving me the stand!

We removed the plastic cover. Incred, KA and Camp helped me get Feodora out of her case and unto her doll stand. It was not until that moment that the truth of it all really struck home, and I gave Feodora a big bear hug. Everyone applauded and took pictures.

Everyone had a chance to look her over. We had never seen an Anatomical Doll in person, and all were amazed at the detail of Oleg's sculpting and and Irina's makeup. We took her out by the Black Bear where Incred and Camp put her to work modeling for us. We specifically wanted pictures by the Black Bear for Oleg (blackbear). Incred took some pictures for the CoverDoll magazine. He showed me some of his techniques for his outstanding photos.

Again I would like to thank Oleg and Irina for this beautiful doll. I also thank those who contributed toward her purchase, and Incred and Camp for picking her up and delivering her to the Dollstock venue. Extra thanks to Incred and Camp for the gift of the doll stand. Without the help of my friends, I most likely would never have been able to get to the meet, or ever own such a beautiful doll. Special thanks to KA and Mrs C. You are wonderful beyond all for all that you have done.

Feodora with the Black Bear

Feodora with the scroll

The girls only met a few moments ago, and now they are planning a shopping trip together! Oh, well! There goes next month's income!

Gifts from jackieandjohn

See Feodora's photo albums in my signature below.

:) :) :)
"Home isn't a place. It's the people in it. And they will always be with you!"
Andrew J. West as Henry Mills

Trixie and Dixie are Private Secretary inflatable dolls.
Esperanza is a Tera Patrick inflatable doll.
See my gallery for their pictures.

Feodora is an Anatomical Doll, Face 3 Body 3 Set 2 Set 3 Set 4

Camp

• Town Council
  • Sr. Resident
  • Dottie, 6/14/06, F14/B5SE
Re: Thank you Oleg, Irina, and friends!
« Reply #1 on: November 08, 2010, 11:05:02 PM »
Congratulations Noquiexis...

It was an Honor and a Pleasure to meet you, your Girls and Feodora !
Talking Doll Since May 26, 2004

"The louder he spoke of his honor, the faster we counted our spoons.

Anatomical Doll

• Doll Manufacturer
  • Resident
    • http://www.anatomicaldoll.com/
« Reply #2 on: November 09, 2010, 03:02:30 AM »
Russian saying says - " have no hundred roubles, and have hundred friends ".
Nog, you have a of remarkable friends and this - biggest happiness.
We are glad for you.  :)

muzza

• Sr. Resident
  • Sunny Queensland, Australia
« Reply #3 on: November 09, 2010, 03:10:20 AM »
This is all very wonderful and special.
Our congratulations go to all who made this possible.
We salute you.
Feodora is a very special lady.

muz and the girls
Ah Love, could thou and I with fate conspire to grasp this sorry state of things entire. Would not we shatter it to bits, and then, remould it nearer to the hearts desire.

Ceej

• Town Council
  • Sr. Resident
« Reply #4 on: November 09, 2010, 05:50:21 AM »
Congratulations Noq!!!! I'm so happy for you!!! :D
"Leaving it to the imagination" is highly overrated.

Sandy is a B6 Classic Realdoll, Nicole is a Realdoll Petite 5. They both share classic F1 faces as well as all the classic F1 expression faces. Sandy also has several sets of reuseable "Real Breast" prosthetic breasts.

mbishop99

• New Resident
    • Doll Lover Forum
« Reply #5 on: November 09, 2010, 08:57:14 AM »
Congratulations Noquiexis!!
You are a very lucky man to have friends such as these here!
Feodora is absolutely stunning!!
Hope you two have a wonderful Honeymoon

Bronwen

• Sr. Resident
« Reply #6 on: November 09, 2010, 02:47:15 PM »
THIS is what community and the doll world is about!
So happy for you Noq, you absolutely deserve such a gift. It was SOOOO hard to keep quiet about it! We hope you have many years of happiness with Feodora and we're looking forward to seeing even more of your contributions to the doll community.  ;D
Champagne for My Real Friends, Real Pain for My Sham Friends

Fixit

• Resident
« Reply #7 on: November 10, 2010, 06:05:23 PM »
Congratulations Noquiexis!!!

She is a very beautiful lady!  Happy Honeymoon!! :D
Fixit, Michelle/Ravyn & Anna
"People should not be afraid of their governments.  Governments should be afraid of their people!"
Michelle's, Rayvn's and Anna's albums http://ourdollcommunity.com/gallery/index.php?cat=10020

incred

• Sr. Resident
  • Bay State
    • Incredidoll
« Reply #8 on: November 10, 2010, 08:59:48 PM »
Here are some pictures to your post Noq 8)

At first I did not understand what it all meant, and I said that there was no name. KA (ourdoll1) said, "You are the one reading the scroll!" I said, "You have got to be kidding me!"

Incred used his power screwdriver to remove the wood screws from the cover panel of the doll crate. Once the cover panel was removed I could see the very beautiful Feodora through the plastic inner cover. I mentioned that she had a Teddy Bear, and everyone laughed. Snuggles had snuck in and was putting the moves on Feodora!

We removed the plastic cover. Incred, KA and Camp helped me get Feodora out of her case and unto her doll stand. It was not until that moment that the truth of it all really struck home, and I gave Feodora a big bear hug. Everyone applauded and took pictures.

We specifically wanted pictures by the Black Bear for Oleg (blackbear). Incred took some pictures for the CoverDoll magazine.

(We will have to wait a couple of months for that shoot. We have Muzza's AD for this months CoverDoll.)

OK just just one teaser  :-*

Again I would like to thank Oleg and Irina for this beautiful doll. I also thank those who contributed toward her purchase, and Incred and Camp for picking her up and delivering her to the Fin Fur and Feather Bed & Breakfast.

Our pleasure Noq. Although a bit of nail biting on the delivery time, all went pretty smoothly.

Not much room in the Incredivan for a crate.

Guess she was a tag-a-long  ;)

Ceej

• Town Council
  • Sr. Resident
« Reply #9 on: November 11, 2010, 06:25:37 AM »
Wow :)  Absoluetly wonderfull!
"Leaving it to the imagination" is highly overrated.

Sandy is a B6 Classic Realdoll, Nicole is a Realdoll Petite 5. They both share classic F1 faces as well as all the classic F1 expression faces. Sandy also has several sets of reuseable "Real Breast" prosthetic breasts.

Musician

• Sr. Resident
« Reply #10 on: November 11, 2010, 09:58:44 AM »
What a great story with a beautiful beginning and no ending.

Congrats noq. I can't think of a more deserving person!
My doll's name is Roselle. She is a Lovable Doll, made by Matt Krivicke. Makeup by Bronwen Keller.

B-Zilla

• Sr. Resident
  • "The Pun-isher"
« Reply #11 on: November 11, 2010, 04:45:07 PM »
This... is the greatest thread in history.

I had a smile stretched clear across my face the whole time I was reading it. 

Congratulations, “WNQXS”  ;D

Everhard

• Sr. Resident
« Reply #12 on: November 12, 2010, 05:21:44 PM »
I thought for a moment this was a dog that looked like a cat. (Then I looked closer...)
Feodora and Shunka, her dog.

My regards to Jackie and John too.

joeyjoey

• Sr. Resident
« Reply #13 on: November 13, 2010, 01:19:20 PM »
What an incredible, beautiful, wonderful story!  Noq, I'm so happy for you!  You so deserve her!

Congratulations Noq!  :D

Doll owners are a wonderful and generous bunch of people.  That's living proof.

noquiexis

• Sr. Resident
  • Northwest Ohio USA
    • Five Lines - Four Spaces
« Reply #14 on: January 03, 2011, 04:11:02 PM »
Clarification

There is some discussion of forum moderators receiving free dolls on  another thread. For the record, my position here is advisory only. I mostly suggest changes and improvements to the forum, and almost never get involved with member issues. I also give advice to other management members on how to make changes to the forum software.

Although the AnatomicalDoll Feodora was a gift to me through the generosity of the forum membership, I do not think of her as my personal property. To me, she is the property of Our Doll Community, and I treat her with the respect of property loaned to me to keep in trust. I have already made arrangements that, upon my demise or incapacitation, she will be returned to Our Doll Community, and the Town Council will decide her fate. In that regard I will never sell her or give her to anyone else.

Of course that means that if anyone wants a free doll, all they have to do is bump me off and see if they are the lucky recipient of this doll.   ;)

;D ;D ;D
"Home isn't a place. It's the people in it. And they will always be with you!"
Andrew J. West as Henry Mills

Trixie and Dixie are Private Secretary inflatable dolls.
Esperanza is a Tera Patrick inflatable doll.
See my gallery for their pictures.

Feodora is an Anatomical Doll, Face 3 Body 3 Set 2 Set 3 Set 4