Author Topic: Thank you Oleg, Irina, and friends!  (Read 7794 times)

Ray Rentell

• Sr. Resident
  • reality is never what it seems!
Re: Thank you Oleg, Irina, and friends!
« Reply #15 on: January 04, 2011, 01:56:23 PM »
The mention I made in the other thread was not at all related to your most kindly adoption of your doll at all.

It is definitely a case of crossed wires and I am sorry that you felt this was directed at you personally.

I wish you well and hope you will get great pleasure from this most amazing gesture which I am sure you will.

belshanar

• Retired Diplomat
  • Sr. Resident
« Reply #16 on: January 04, 2011, 06:48:09 PM »
I think that this thread is the absolute personification of what our community is all about. Its about dolls. Its about friends. Its about being a family.
Dude! Look out for that.......    tree.  That had to hurt.

Sophia - Miss Feb Boy Toy+; Amberly - Lovable Doll B2 (Yvette head) shares a body with Kara (Alicia Head); Ginger -  Sinthetics B1H+ (Celeste Head); Ki - Sinthetics B2D (Alicia head). These two Sinthetics dolls also share Emma (Celeste head), Danielle (Tawney head), Yuki (Kimiko head) and Freja (Willow head) between themselves; Unnamed Passion Doll 163cm with unnamed Penelope and Bambi heads.

noquiexis

• Sr. Resident
  • Northwest Ohio USA
    • Five Lines - Four Spaces
« Reply #17 on: January 04, 2011, 07:49:29 PM »
Ray,

I did not feel that these "free doll" comments were addressed to me at all, so no apology is needed. I do thank you for your concern! My post was a preventive measure only.

Although Oleg offered this doll at a reduced price, and the membership here did contribute to her purchase and shipping, the end result was that I did received her without payment (for free). Human nature being what it is, some could be jealous of this. Comments on that other thread could be turned around and used against Our Doll Community. There is no limit to the deviousness of some people. I think we all know who "some people" might be.

I do continue to be thankful to Oleg and to the membership here for this gift. Please do not mistake my caution for anger.

:police: :angel: O0
"Home isn't a place. It's the people in it. And they will always be with you!"
   Andrew J. West as Henry Mills

Trixie and Dixie are Private Secretary inflatable dolls.
Esperanza is a Tera Patrick inflatable doll.
see my gallery for their pictures

Feodora is an Anatomical Doll, Face 3 Body 3 Set 2 Set 3 Set 4

ourdoll1

• Mayor
  • Sr. Resident
« Reply #18 on: January 04, 2011, 10:47:50 PM »
 Just to be sure everyone knows how Feodora ended up with noquiexis.  When Oleg offered a reduced price doll with his "guys & dolls" program, we set parameters on deciding who got it.  1) the person did have a silicone doll,  2) it had to be a 'long time' member of the doll community *in general*  3) the person had no real prospect of getting a silicone doll any time in the near future.    With these guidelines, we got some names together, and noquiexis ended up being the winner.

That also means that if another doll becomes available, then noquiexis will no longer be in the running  :P

B-Zilla

• Sr. Resident
  • "The Pun-isher"
« Reply #19 on: January 05, 2011, 01:00:05 AM »
... and that I will get said doll.

Fuzzy78

• Sr. Resident
« Reply #20 on: January 05, 2011, 01:41:53 PM »
oh noq i'm so happy for you^^ well done everyone she is a beauty