Author Topic: Roselle's New Body Review  (Read 6845 times)

Musician

• Sr. Resident
Re: Roselle's New Body Review
« Reply #15 on: November 30, 2010, 05:50:41 AM »
Muzza,

I think that all of us fortunate enough to have an LD owe you and Nony a large debt of gratitude for having the courage and pioneer spirit to take the plunge on the first customer produced doll, and then provide feedback to Mat so that he could tweak and adjust and make an even better doll. I still think that Nony is very hot to look at, and I love your pics of her and the rest of the girls.

Dollicious,

I'm so very sorry to hear about your plight. I know you've been going through this for some time now with the job search, then the surgery, and then I saw that you put Shannon up for sale, and I know that has to break your heart. You were one of the ones I was thinking of when I said in an earlier post that there has been so much hardship for so many good people this year, and I hope that it gets better for all of us. I really hope things turn around for you soon.

Mahtek,
I've wanted to go to the AVN for the last two years, but wasn't able to. Maybe I can give it go for the 2012 event. I know I can't go this year, but it would be great fun to meet up with you and the rest of the gang and light the place up! Maybe by then, Matt will have another something going and we can get the posse together and round up a bunch of customers for him. Head 'em up, and move 'em out!   Raw...uh...silicone!  ;D

Matt,
I must confess. I don't like the improvements you wanted me to test. I freakin love 'em!
Yes, it was a tough wait, but I suspect that anyone who has one of your dolls would agree, that after having one of your dolls for even a short time, one day without them is hell. They make their place in your heart very quickly. But with the improvements, I feel like I made out like a bandit on this, even though, as you know, I was heartbroken that something had gone wrong after I had been trying to be so tender with her. But, It worked out, and Roselle says that she likes her new bod better too.

Also, just to make sure it's clear to all, I knew that even though it took some time, there was always communication, and I was never left in the dark. I also knew that there was good reasons for the delay, and I always got the feeling that it bothered you and Bronwen just as much, if not more, as me. Not a bunch of hype or double talk.

One thing I forgot to expand on in the review that I feel is important to mention. We all know from not just words, but your actions that you stand behind your work (damned rare these days). I just want to express my gratitude to you for your excellent business practices. You could have just said, "Oh...it broke?" "Well, you must have done something wrong...and it's your problem, not mine". I just want to say THANK YOU for being the kind of person you are.
Camp said it very well. Your an amazing guy!

Hey Joey,
Thanks, my friend. I'll get some new pics of her as soon as I can to show those wonderful soft spots.  ;)
right now though, about the time that I think I would have the energy to do some, Roselle looks at me and says "Hey you!....yeah, you. C'mere...I've got an opening you can fill".  :-*
Needless to say, I have very little strength left.  :laugh:

One last thing that I discovered that I forgot to mention.

The heat makes it easier in the clean up process. Not really the clean up itself. But it really helps out to get her dried out internally. That always was difficult to do for me before, but now after clean up, I just plug her in for about twenty minutes just like before play time, and then unplug her making sure that she is open so that the moist air can escape, and viola! She's nice and dry inside so that there would be no chance of mildew. Like there would be enough time for that to happen anyway.  :P

But, it's pretty cool anyway. Or hot, really.  ;)

Thanks for all the kind words folks.
My doll's name is Roselle. She is a Lovable Doll, made by Matt Krivicke. Makeup by Bronwen Keller.

Smegma

• Resident
« Reply #16 on: November 30, 2010, 07:04:26 PM »
That's great Musician! The gel thing in the butt must be a new development 'cause Ellina doen't have it.  :o

roustabout

• Sr. Resident
« Reply #17 on: December 01, 2010, 05:27:19 PM »
Thanks for the wonderful review!
Happiness and I were looking at LD's for our first doll But the timing was against us. :'(
However, with these advancements, things may yet work out for the best ;)
'S'  ;D
Stacy is a Realdoll body 7 face 2.

belshanar

• Sr. Resident
« Reply #18 on: July 02, 2014, 06:54:25 PM »
Honor the dead, the pioneers, those who helped make this place great. Musician may be gone now, but the happy memories that Roselle created with him will last forever. Having to gotten to meet both Musician and Roselle, they were a wonderful couple, human and polymersian, and I am saddened that their time together in this physical world is ended. But my heart is well, knowing that just recently Musician finally got to meet Roselle and at last they are together.
Dude! Look out for that.......    tree.  That had to hurt.

Sophia - Miss Feb Boy Toy+; Amberly - Lovable Doll B2 (Yvette head) shares a body with Kara (Alicia Head); Ginger -  Sinthetics B1H+ (Celeste Head); Ki - Sinthetics B2D (Alicia head). These two Sinthetics dolls also share Emma (Celeste head), Danielle (Tawney head), Yuki (Kimiko head) and Freja (Willow head) between themselves; Unnamed Passion Doll 163cm with unnamed Penelope and Bambi heads.

litlluvr

• Town Council
  • Sr. Resident
« Reply #19 on: July 03, 2014, 03:04:42 AM »
Thanks Bel.

litlluvr.