Author Topic: My Favorite Photos of my Candy8teen dollies  (Read 6106 times)

N. poeticus

• Sr. Resident
  • too boringly sane for me to stay awake here
My Favorite Photos of my Candy8teen dollies
« on: January 18, 2011, 01:22:17 PM »
I thought I would start a thread here, and feature only my very favorite photos of my Candy8teen dollies.  Right now I own 7 of them. 

Here are two favorites of mine:

Peaceful Sarah:

Beautiful Melody:

When I find more, or take more, I'll post my favorites.   Both dolls are B4 models with Anastasia heads.

My seven dolls are named:  Stephanie, Melody, Penny, Sarah, Eleeza, Marianne, Asiah

Genesis 2:18  "The [Doll] God said, “It is not good for the man to be alone. I will make a [doll] suitable for him.”

Matthew 5:16 "Let your [photos] so shine before men, that they may see your [pretty dollies], and glorify [their Doll Maker]."

my photos: http://www.dollalbum.com/dollgallery/index.php?cat=11660

happiness

• Sr. Resident
Re: My Favorite Photos of my Candy8teen dollies
« Reply #1 on: January 18, 2011, 07:09:25 PM »
They're beautiful!!! :) :) :) I can't wait to see more!
I've never met a Doll I didn't like!!!

ourdoll1

• Mayor
  • Sr. Resident
« Reply #2 on: January 18, 2011, 11:25:44 PM »
nice pics, N. poeticus. 
We very rarely get to see Candy18 dolls.

N. poeticus

• Sr. Resident
« Reply #3 on: January 19, 2011, 03:10:50 AM »
They're beautiful!!! :) :) :) I can't wait to see more!

Thanks, happiness!  I'll post a few more soon. 

nice pics, N. poeticus. 
We very rarely get to see Candy18 dolls.

Yeah, you guys rarely get to see them here, but not me, I get to see them ALL THE TIME!  Life is GOOD!   8)  But I'll show some more of them to you all soon.  I'm a big Candy8teen fan!
Genesis 2:18  "The [Doll] God said, “It is not good for the man to be alone. I will make a [doll] suitable for him.”

Matthew 5:16 "Let your [photos] so shine before men, that they may see your [pretty dollies], and glorify [their Doll Maker]."

Camp

• Town Council
  • Sr. Resident
  • Dottie, 6/14/06, F14/B5SE
« Reply #4 on: January 19, 2011, 06:06:11 AM »
Great pics N.
Talking Doll Since May 26, 2004

"There is nothing in the world more shameful than establishing one's self on lies and fables."

Ceej

• Town Council
  • Sr. Resident
« Reply #5 on: January 29, 2011, 04:36:05 AM »
They are very cut and shapely!

Sandy is a B6 F1 Realdoll. In addition she has several F1 expression faces as well as standard F10 and f11 faces. She also has several sets of reuseable Real Breast prosthetic breasts.

WinstonSmith

• Sr. Resident
  • North Jersey, USA
« Reply #6 on: June 07, 2011, 07:43:07 AM »
One small suggestion, if you don't mind. Vertical pics. I know it's more difficult, but the results are more rewarding. I've managed to do so with inflates by tying them to Mic stands- Something similar might work with your RSSD. I'd actually stopped taking photos of my inflates for the longest time, because everything horizontal got boring for me. I used to have a lighting stand that would 'prolly support over 100lb., got it at B & H photo. You might also be able to build a stand similar to what is used for RD yourself.

These are merely suggestions, mate- So you might be even happier with the results of your photography. Please don't take any offense.  :)

N. poeticus

• Sr. Resident
« Reply #7 on: June 07, 2011, 11:17:00 AM »
These are merely suggestions, mate- So you might be even happier with the results of your photography. Please don't take any offense.  :)

When I purchased my doll Eleeza from artist69, he included, among a ton of other things, a doll stand that he'd built himself.  Only thing is my dollies arms can tear a little from being on it if they aren't supported right and so forth on it.  Maybe I should try it out again, then, see if I can get my dollies safely vertical.  They jsut need proper support not only under their arms, but somewhere near or around their waists, to displace the weight better.  I might actually work at it, due to your suggestion.  It sure would be nice to see them up. 

Z-Dr

• Sr. Resident
  • City Engineer
« Reply #8 on: June 07, 2011, 09:45:30 PM »
If they are going to be dressed, why not make a harness with legloops that can be hidden by the clothes?

N. poeticus

• Sr. Resident
« Reply #9 on: February 10, 2012, 03:44:51 AM »
Some more favorites of mine:

Eleeza's sweet Taffy butt:

And Asiah, my other sweet Taffy:

8)

dave7311

• Sr. Resident
  • 'Long LIVE Dollies!'
« Reply #10 on: February 10, 2012, 10:22:18 AM »
 :o 'dollie BOOTY!' :P

'kewl pics!' 8)
VALERIE PHOTOS:
( 4woods 'evolution body' / 'Naomi head' )
http://www.ourdollcommunity.com/gallery/index.php?cat=10749

coralsheep91

• Sr. Resident
« Reply #11 on: February 10, 2012, 04:13:27 PM »
Sexy little doll.

Coral
Layla's , Nicky's and Nicole Ann's pictures are here: http://www.ourdollcommunity.com/gallery/index.php?cat=10378

N. poeticus

• Sr. Resident
« Reply #12 on: February 17, 2012, 01:19:11 PM »
Thanks! 

Here is Marianne a few days ago, usually she has green hair, but this time she had black hair:

8)

Ceej

• Town Council
  • Sr. Resident
« Reply #13 on: February 17, 2012, 01:27:57 PM »
Sweet for sure!

Sandy is a B6 F1 Realdoll. In addition she has several F1 expression faces as well as standard F10 and f11 faces. She also has several sets of reuseable Real Breast prosthetic breasts.