Author Topic: New Doll Company – Sinthetics  (Read 31199 times)

N. poeticus

• Sr. Resident
  • too boringly sane for me to stay awake here
Re: New Doll Company – Sinthetics
« Reply #60 on: February 23, 2011, 01:40:09 PM »
when I discovered my post being changed (I was never notified of it or a note put within the post that it had been 'edited') I added to my post that it had been censored and changed and that I was tired of it, it was taken down all together and it was then I started to receive threats and shit from that JackAss there and I have been in his sights ever since.

I've been notified everytime that anyone did anything to a post of mine.  One post of mine in a thread, two points were awarded against me. I'm still doing my time for that one, as I think it takes a full year to get those points off of me.  There are other times, when people (including staff/management) mention or suggest or bring up a post of mine/comment of mine to me in a PM, and I just go ahead and change it myself, which is fine with me, because then I won't get more points against me, and have basically agreed enough with all of them in regards to what they'd brought up to me,and then made the changes or whatnot.  If I didn't, then I would challenge what they are presenting to me right then and there.

That Celeste above, she has Autumn Bronze eye shadow.  Looks nice!

I picked that out for my Narcia design I made there.  I don't know if I would want that to be on the Milk skin one with Gothic Night eye liner, or just have a Super Natural eye shadow, with Feline Night liner, on Milk skin tone.  It's really nice that we get to see the delivered Sinthetics, because it gives us a better idea of the combination sthat we can make or have customized for our own Sinthetic when ordering.  That is a really great feature on this site.  Great idea guys!
Genesis 2:18  "The [Doll] God said, “It is not good for the man to be alone. I will make a [doll] suitable for him.”

Matthew 5:16 "Let your [photos] so shine before men, that they may see your [pretty dollies], and glorify [their Doll Maker]."

my photos: http://www.dollalbum.com/dollgallery/index.php?cat=11660

WiccaNick

• Sr. Resident
  • Desert Hot Springs, CA
« Reply #61 on: February 23, 2011, 04:59:18 PM »
LIVE LONG & PROSPER, SINTHETICS!!!! :D :D :D :D

Sinthetics

• Doll Manufacturer
  • Sr. Resident
« Reply #62 on: February 24, 2011, 10:59:01 PM »
I would like to start by saying that although the “dollitics” and its aftermath are a little distressing over on another forum we, at Sinthetics, think it would make for more enjoyable reading to leave those deciding to hold issue in their own space and just have good, informative times here.  Which is what we're all here for, right?  To be perfectly candid, Sinthetics’ owners have had several discussions about the situation and are holding firm that their identities are their own business.  They each own multiple businesses and are perfectly happy to stay in the background to let Sinthetics grow.  Being in the limelight, or what appears to be an unnecessary amount of drama, is not a concern.  Let the reviews and pictures of delivered and available products speak for themselves.  That will be the last Sinthetics or their reps have to say on the matter.

To the topic at hand:
Hi, Chris!  Thanks for answering!  I had no idea the nail polish would do that to silicone, here I thought it would stain her!  That's very good to know.  Never saw black French tip nails before.  I think that I would want them black, or natural, where I could paint them any way I wanted to, to match clothing, hair color, etc.  Thanks again for the information. 

These are the Black French Tip nails:

It looks like somebody’s getting a little attention.  ;)
Well, that was embarrassing!  We didn’t expect to blow through more than 10GB of bandwidth in just over a week – the Google bots and all you guys enjoying the galleries make us feel special, not to mention admired ;)  We’ve made modifications to prevent other bandwidth overloads.
Thanks for making us so popular!

...... & a beautiful doll Sin, really would like to have one to keep my Leeloo company.
We think one of the Sinthetic ladies would love to keep you and Leeloo company too!  Sinthetics are very friendly and inviting!

That Celeste above, she has Autumn Bronze eye shadow.  Looks nice!
I picked that out for my Narcia design I made there.  I don't know if I would want that to be on the Milk skin one with Gothic Night eye liner, or just have a Super Natural eye shadow, with Feline Night liner, on Milk skin tone.  It's really nice that we get to see the delivered Sinthetics, because it gives us a better idea of the combination sthat we can make or have customized for our own Sinthetic when ordering.  That is a really great feature on this site.  Great idea guys!
The Celeste, who is happily on her way home at the moment, has a modified Autumn Bronze shadow – hers is deeper in color and amped up with black.  On a very fair skin tone we may recommend Super Natural instead because the colors appear quite a bit darker on the fair skin tones.

LIVE LONG & PROSPER, SINTHETICS!!!! :D :D :D :D
Thanks for support WiccaNick, we’re going to keep doing our best!

siliconelover

• Resident
« Reply #63 on: February 25, 2011, 12:25:40 AM »
I would like to start by saying that although the “dollitics” and its aftermath are a little distressing over on another forum we, at Sinthetics, think it would make for more enjoyable reading to leave those deciding to hold issue in their own space and just have good, informative times here.  Which is what we're all here for, right? 

I completely agree and want to apologize for my ranting. I never meant to bring any shit into this thread. I couldn't help it, I can't stand censorship of any kind, I don't believe it is necessary in any capacity. Nor do I condone favoritism. I WAS pissed and have vented and am cool and collected now. Thanx for letting me blow off my steam ODC.

Now to your point, let's see some more dolls finished and being delivered !
DOLLS R MAN'S BEST FRIEND

N. poeticus

• Sr. Resident
« Reply #64 on: February 25, 2011, 02:27:14 AM »
I would like to start by saying that although the “dollitics” and its aftermath are a little distressing over on another forum we, at Sinthetics, think it would make for more enjoyable reading to leave those deciding to hold issue in their own space and just have good, informative times here.  Which is what we're all here for, right?

Right, Chris.  BTW,  I like that portmanteau - "dollitics".   :laugh:

[edited by me]

To the topic at hand:
These are the Black French Tip nails:

Thank you for showing me what they look like.  I won't be ordering Narcia's nails in that style.  I'll have to think about it. 

The Celeste, who is happily on her way home at the moment, has a modified Autumn Bronze shadow – hers is deeper in color and amped up with black.  On a very fair skin tone we may recommend Super Natural instead because the colors appear quite a bit darker on the fair skin tones.

Thanks!  I'm going to change Narcia's specs some now! I am definately not into fingernails much.  My ex-wife used to spend lots of money on getting her nails done, but it did nothing for me, you know?  I just don't know what it is.  None of my dolls have fingernail added onto them by me either.

Can Sinthetics cross their legs?  I didn't see that covered in the FAQ.
Genesis 2:18  "The [Doll] God said, “It is not good for the man to be alone. I will make a [doll] suitable for him.”

Matthew 5:16 "Let your [photos] so shine before men, that they may see your [pretty dollies], and glorify [their Doll Maker]."

Camp

• Town Council
  • Sr. Resident
  • Dottie, 6/14/06, F14/B5SE
« Reply #65 on: February 25, 2011, 04:06:54 AM »
Can Sinthetics cross their legs?  I didn't see that covered in the FAQ.

How cool is that ?

OK Folks.... Let's talk "Doll"...
Talking Doll Since May 26, 2004

"There is nothing in the world more shameful than establishing one's self on lies and fables."

N. poeticus

• Sr. Resident
« Reply #66 on: February 25, 2011, 11:38:48 AM »
Well, Camp, that certainly answers my question!

Just so people know, if you are looking for Sinthetics on TDF, the username has now been changed to "Chris", and their formal announcement that was made in the Dolls in General section, that section is now for Members Only.   I'm going to speak more about this, there, if I can...

OK Folks.... Let's talk "Doll"...

Yes, just letting people know so they are not confused. 

N. poeticus

• Sr. Resident
« Reply #67 on: February 27, 2011, 07:52:44 PM »
To focus now completely on doll talk, not dollitics, Sinthetics has some news on their site.  They have a few photos up of Celeste that were taken, not by Matthew, but by Steve Diet Goedde!  A few of them are up in Celeste's gallery.  There is a link in the news to his other work, as well.  His photography looks pretty cool, but what interests me most about it is the Goedde Concertos which 21 of his photos were selected and 21 mini concertos made for each one.  Pretty cool!  Anyone listen to any of them?

Here is the cd:
http://www.stevedietgoedde.com/goeddeconcerto.htm

Here is a youtube about it, he seems intelligent and I like what he has to say:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Lxhr4aaZ2-c

But check out the news section for more about all thisat Sinthetics, and also new photos of Tawny, in a cool looking outfit!

blindwebster

• Resident
« Reply #68 on: February 27, 2011, 08:17:29 PM »
Yep, those black and white photos are really something else. Very classy work. Something I have noticed about these dolls is that they are so incredibly versatile and really any sort of look just works flawlessly. I suppose that is just called being beautiful, lol.

As a side note. I am not going to be commenting any further on the goings on over at the other forum, and I apologize for doing it as much as I have already. The last thing I wanted to do is bring it here.

N. poeticus

• Sr. Resident
« Reply #69 on: February 27, 2011, 08:41:00 PM »
As a side note. I am not going to be commenting any further on the goings on over at the other forum, and I apologize for doing it as much as I have already. The last thing I wanted to do is bring it here.

Good that we can all be adult about it.  I even went above and edited a few lines off of one of my posts above, without being told to.  In hindsight it's certainly not polite or respectful to comment further on something another is already done discussing anyways, I should know better and mind my manners way more. 

justinel2011

• New Resident
« Reply #70 on: February 28, 2011, 10:35:09 AM »
I definitely plan to get the 1H body the very moment that I can.

Sinthetics has the highest quality mannequins and the highest standards for customer care. They certainly appreciate their customers and potential customers.

N. poeticus

• Sr. Resident
« Reply #71 on: February 28, 2011, 12:35:30 PM »
Sinthetics has the highest quality mannequins and the highest standards for customer care. They certainly appreciate their customers and potential customers.

Their warranty, as far as I can gather, is a 60-day warranty, longer than any other manufacturers that I have seen.

blindwebster

• Resident
« Reply #72 on: February 28, 2011, 05:48:06 PM »
Actually, I don't think there is another maker who offers a warranty period, is there? If there is, I must have missed the details while shopping around.

justinel2011

• New Resident
« Reply #73 on: February 28, 2011, 09:24:59 PM »

Their warranty, as far as I can gather, is a 60-day warranty, longer than any other manufacturers that I have seen.

Yup. 60 day manufacturer warranty. I seriously can't wait to get me a Sinthetics. My avatar is what I'll be getting only with breast enlargement and slightly different makeup.

Polaroid

• Sr. Resident
  • Doll Paparazzi
« Reply #74 on: February 28, 2011, 11:00:31 PM »
Nice pick N.poeticus and hope to see her here soon.