Author Topic: VirginRoseDolls Limited-time Sale  (Read 11327 times)

ourdoll1

• Mayor
  • Sr. Resident
Re: VirginRoseDolls Limited-time Sale
« Reply #60 on: April 10, 2011, 04:49:05 PM »
I would love to see a review in this doll

virginrosedolls

• New Resident
« Reply #61 on: April 18, 2011, 02:22:04 AM »
VRD, we would love to know that your intro sale was successful if you are willing to share some general information with us. :D
Best of luck to you VirginRoseDolls, and to those who take adavantage of this intro sale.

Our sale went well!  We encourage customers to post reviews when their order arrives.  We are surprised that we have received a disproportionate number of email queries to actual orders.  Several orders came through via Paypal from customers who did not contact us at all!  We would like to hear from you, but understand no verbal exchange can really replace a good review.  That being said, we will make every attempt to get them out to you earlier than the scheduled delivery.

A note on size:  Our dolls are proportionately scaled down versions of full-grown athletic women.  We all know that the benefit of a doll is to have a tangible and attractive representation of a female companion that simulates the real thing as much as possible.  How can a small doll like ours do that?  All we can say to describe this is that it seems like she IS full-size but just being viewed from further away.  To those who own them, you have experienced this!  A full-body view during the experience is extremely satisfying.  In regard to the accommodation of human anatomy, she is designed to make that easy and very realistic.  After all is said and done, there is little work needed afterward -- no olympic feats needed to clean and stow.  If still in doubt, print out a 1:1 scale version of our doll, tape it together and examine the size.

Also, we have had at least three emails complaining that our dolls are not cheaper than full-size dolls, saying materials should cost less.  Last time we checked, our dolls cost nearly 1/3 the price of some full-size dolls, have just as much -- if not more work involved  and offer many advantages over them.  Our dolls are scaled down proportionately -- Kelu is a young woman in the fullest of womanhood.  Volume notwithstanding, Kelu is 32.5" tall -- that is rightly half of 5' 4" (the popular female norm).

Sculpted from scratch, Kelu has exaggerated femininity which is very appealing; Kelu can also move in ways during love making that a large doll cannot, Our dolls can be held in any position easily and anywhere; cleaning is made very easy and trouble free, realistic sex with a very attractive "woman" can be enjoyed at a fraction of the cost and with no hassle; the privacy factor and portability is incredibly practical.

Faces:  Why did we opt to do a one-piece mold?  We really do not like the necklines of extra faces and feel that it inhibits the realism.  Kelu's head moves in every human position (with rebound), and her neck muscles move accordingly.  We attempted to design a face that was attractive enough and racially broad enough to cover most bases and appeal to everyone.  Much can be accomplished with skin-tone, hair style and makeup combinations, etc.

We hope this answers the "why" of a VirginRoseDoll, and we look forward to your reviews!

Thank you for reading and best to all-

VRD

Fuzzy78

• Sr. Resident
« Reply #62 on: April 18, 2011, 03:27:49 AM »
hi vrd, great to hear the sail went well for you, do you think you couz,d be persuaded to take a few hi res immages of the doll and also of speciffc parts like the genetal are, with as much light as possible, the pictures youo have are very artistic yet its not so easy to  make all oof it out down to the detail.

(1 thing though a third of the price is a  pit unrealistic the most expensive american doll i know of costs 7000$ the wicked realdolls ;)

noquiexis

• Sr. Resident
  • Northwest Ohio USA
    • Five Lines - Four Spaces
« Reply #63 on: April 18, 2011, 08:57:06 AM »
virginrosedolls wrote:
Several orders came through via Paypal from customers who did not contact us at all!

So I am guessing that these people sent neither a copy of their driver's license, nor a notortized affidavit for the purchase of these dolls. It will be interesting to see how this plays out.
noquiexis

"Sweet dreams are made of this
 Who am I to disagree
 I travel the world and the seven seas
 Everybody's looking for something"

David Stewart, Annie Lennox

Trixie and Dixie "the twins" are Private Secretary inflatable dolls.
Esperanza is a Tera Patrick inflatable doll.
Feodora is an Anatomical Doll, Face 3 Body 3 Feodora Set 2 Feodora Set 3

mytime

• Sr. Resident
« Reply #64 on: April 18, 2011, 02:45:15 PM »
VRD wrote
faces:  Why did we opt to do a one-piece mold?  We really do not like the necklines of extra faces and feel that it inhibits the realism.  Kelu's head moves in every human position (with rebound), and her neck muscles move accordingly.  We attempted to design a face that was attractive enough and racially broad enough to cover most bases and appeal to everyone.  Much can be accomplished with skin-tone, hair style and makeup combinations, etc.

Realdoll Face X has quite a neckline due the face x, though, the Japanese dolls like 4woods, which use detachable heads and the LD/SD dolls relying on the same systems have not much a neckline..., as start up I opt for a detachable head system.

Mytime & Helen & Carmen
Doll community member since april 2003, doll owner since august 2004

B-Zilla

• Sr. Resident
  • Do it, Doug!
« Reply #65 on: April 18, 2011, 05:58:11 PM »
I can’t wait to start reading some reviews, the VRD is one beautiful little doll.

happiness

• Sr. Resident
« Reply #66 on: April 19, 2011, 12:17:39 PM »
virginrosedolls wrote:
Several orders came through via Paypal from customers who did not contact us at all!

So I am guessing that these people sent neither a copy of their driver's license, nor a notortized affidavit for the purchase of these dolls. It will be interesting to see how this plays out.

Yes, indeed. Buyer beware, comes to mind.
I've never met a Doll I didn't like!!!

solitaryman1424

• New Resident
« Reply #67 on: April 19, 2011, 09:30:59 PM »
Virgin Rose doll already has a doll on e-bay item no. 270735212306 at 16 lbs. 32" for $2,500 buy it now. That how I found they were on the net.

virginrosedolls

• New Resident
« Reply #68 on: April 20, 2011, 11:28:13 AM »
We joined this forum in hopes of introducing our products and offering a way to answer questions in a semi-public format.  We offer thanks again to those who have been polite, complimentary of our products and welcoming.  Edification goes a long way in bolstering our opinion of the forum and its members.

VRD

happiness

• Sr. Resident
« Reply #69 on: May 01, 2011, 12:11:01 PM »
What? :o On the contrary virginrosedolls, it is our opinion of you that matters. As a potential customer, you have not earned my trust. I have only just heard of you on this thread.
There are zero doll reviews of your company on any of the forums. You asked for a copy of my drivers license, and a signed, notarized affidavit, along with my money for the purchase of one of your dolls, which is ridiculous. And, you are a P.O box in the Cayman Islands. Many members have expressed their concerns in this thread and you have not responded.
I hope those that order your doll, do indeed receive them.

I've never met a Doll I didn't like!!!

noquiexis

• Sr. Resident
  • Northwest Ohio USA
    • Five Lines - Four Spaces
« Reply #70 on: May 01, 2011, 02:42:40 PM »
     In the interest of fairness, let us give this new company a chance to prove themselves. If the orders are filled and the reviews are in thier favor, then they will have proven their reliability as a manufacturer by the product delivered. Once that has happened, and especially for those orders without the "required" documentation (see above), then virginrosedolls will have earned our collective trust.

virginrosedolls,

Happiness is right.  It is the customers' opinion of the manufacturer that determines if they will even stay in business. We have cash. You have product. The only documentation required is a valid account number. End of discussion.
noquiexis

"Sweet dreams are made of this
 Who am I to disagree
 I travel the world and the seven seas
 Everybody's looking for something"

David Stewart, Annie Lennox

Trixie and Dixie "the twins" are Private Secretary inflatable dolls.
Esperanza is a Tera Patrick inflatable doll.
Feodora is an Anatomical Doll, Face 3 Body 3 Feodora Set 2 Feodora Set 3

joeyjoey

• Sr. Resident
« Reply #71 on: May 03, 2011, 09:02:55 PM »
Money Order or Cashier's Check only? 

Still no shopping cart on the website.

When you only have those two particular payment options, and given the off-shore location, it certainly makes me wonder what's going on here.

Sorry for my suspicions and lack of trust right now but I'm not getting warm fuzzy feelings about any of this...other than those are some very attractive doll pictures.

DanishDollLover

• New Resident
  • Hii im a girl
« Reply #72 on: March 05, 2012, 02:32:20 AM »
I want a VRD sooooo badly

i am hoping the price will go a little bit down one day

and btw i am saving money to buy a kelu i cant get enough of these dolls i am soo say indside me that i not can buy her so fast  :(
Collecting dolls is my life ;)

Indy

• New Resident
« Reply #73 on: June 10, 2012, 12:23:01 PM »
It is on $400 discount now. Get it !!  :)

theodoric

• Resident
« Reply #74 on: June 16, 2012, 09:55:39 AM »
You asked for a copy of my drivers license, and a signed, notarized affidavit, along with my money for the purchase of one of your dolls, which is ridiculous. And, you are a P.O box in the Cayman Islands. Many members have expressed their concerns in this thread and you have not responded.

I agree ... that is WAY too much personal information ... and that they are a PO Box on a caribbean island .... yeah right I want to do business with them ... there have been more scams and blatant rip-offs coming from those islands than just about any where on earth except for Nigeria

once I reach the point where I can afford a full sized doll ... I'll buy her from one of the reputable established doll companies

*thinking back to doll scams like the Cassie doll and a few others................ where all the customers got was screwed out of their money*