Author Topic: Sinthetics - I have to sell my place in line  (Read 5853 times)

B-Zilla

• Sr. Resident
  • "The Pun-isher"
Sinthetics - I have to sell my place in line
« on: May 03, 2011, 08:29:18 PM »
Well, it’s with a heavy heart that I have t do this, but it looks like I’m not gonna be able to go forward with my Sinthetics order after-all. It’s depressing, especially after holding on for so long, but I’m afraid I’ve had a few financial “surprises” pop-up over the last couple of months, and I simply can’t purchase a doll at this point.

If someone is about to order a Manikin from Sinthetics and wants to buy my spot in line, they can do so for the price of $2,000, the amount of the deposit that I put down already. I would be paid by money order or cashier’s check, and then my order would become yours. I’ve already talked to Bronwen about this, and she said that transferring the order wouldn’t be a problem. I’m in line for the upcoming B2 body style, but you wouldn’t have to be, you could get whatever you wanted.

This would be a nice way of moving up the production line for anyone thinking about buying a Sin. Just send me a PM if you’re interested.

Alfienokes

• New Resident
Re: Sinthetics - I have to sell my place in line
« Reply #1 on: May 03, 2011, 09:53:12 PM »
 Sorry to hear that, hopefully someone can help you out soon. Maybe things will look better down the road. Hope all works out for you!

B-Zilla

• Sr. Resident
  • "The Pun-isher"
« Reply #2 on: May 03, 2011, 11:33:42 PM »
Thanks, I keep hope alive. I think if I play my cards right I may be able to get one next year.

muzza

• Sr. Resident
  • Sunny Queensland, Australia
« Reply #3 on: May 04, 2011, 07:20:24 PM »
So sorry to hear your news BZilla.
It is so difficult for some folks in a very most difficult time and we wish you all the best.

muz
Ah Love, could thou and I with fate conspire to grasp this sorry state of things entire. Would not we shatter it to bits, and then, remould it nearer to the hearts desire.

DollFin

• New Resident
« Reply #4 on: May 07, 2011, 02:59:46 AM »

BZilla--

In order to have an idea of the new buyer's financial obligation, kindly do clarify exactly how much & approximately when, after payment to you of the $2K, is the balance due for completion of the total purchase price of this one particular doll which you've ordered.

-Many thanx!

Bronwen

• Sr. Resident
« Reply #5 on: May 07, 2011, 09:15:17 AM »
DollFin, the amount due to Sinthetics will depend on what features are ordered and where you live. For instance, if you get a basic doll with no upgrades the remaining balance will be $3,500 plus shipping. If you get all kinds of upgrades and extra heads then it will be more. The time in the queue depends on what body you order. If you order the body 2D that B was waiting on you'll have to wait for the mold to be finished, prototyped and the others in queue will be processed in the order in which they were received. If you order a body 1H, the wait will only be a few weeks because those are ready to go. Either way we're on a slightly slower timeline than usual because of the move. You can email sales@sinthetics.com to discuss these specifics. All that B is selling is his space in queue so the only thing he can control is the $2,000 deposit which will be sent to him. After that your order is handled as if you purchased through Sinthetics to begin with.
Champagne for My Real Friends, Real Pain for My Sham Friends

DollFin

• New Resident
« Reply #6 on: May 07, 2011, 10:55:52 AM »

Bronwen,

Thank you very much for your quite useful & helpful ancillary information  --but I still await the reply from B-Zilla addressing my specific question in order evaluate if its worthwhile & practical for me to assume his responsibility for exactly the same commitment he has earlier made to Sinthetics.

Forgive the inadvertent earlier omission of providing my location, which is in the French Quarter of New Orleans 70130, (almost) in the USA.

-Gene

B-Zilla

• Sr. Resident
  • "The Pun-isher"
« Reply #7 on: May 07, 2011, 07:00:53 PM »
DollFin, I think it depends on which body style you choose. If you wanted to place an order for the 1H, then I think the Manikin would just go into production now. You’d pay me the deposit, Sinthetics the balance (according to the options you choose) and that order would then be placed at the front of the line - your doll would be the next one they make.

Sinthetics is in the process of a move though, so it may take a little longer than the standard 8 week production time.  ???

I must say though that I’m hesitant to sell my spot to new ODC members, as privacy is a big issue for me. In this case beggars have to be choosers.  :laugh:

Z-Dr

• City Engineer
  • Sr. Resident
« Reply #8 on: May 08, 2011, 04:29:01 AM »
Maybe Sinthetics would act as middleman for your transaction?  They already know who you are... ;)

Dollicious

• Resident
« Reply #9 on: May 08, 2011, 11:13:01 AM »
 :oI didn't know they had a body two out. All I've seen is the body one.
Dolls are Hot

Ceej

• Town Council
  • Sr. Resident
« Reply #10 on: May 08, 2011, 11:14:52 AM »
Its not out yet, but should be soon.
"Leaving it to the imagination" is highly overrated.

Sandy is a B6 Classic Realdoll, Nicole is a Realdoll Petite 5. They both share classic F1 faces as well as all the classic F1 expression faces. Sandy also has several sets of reuseable "Real Breast" prosthetic breasts.