Author Topic: Happiness is on a mission  (Read 18000 times)

Bronwen

• Sr. Resident
Re: Happiness is on a mission
« Reply #15 on: May 23, 2011, 07:28:52 PM »
Perhaps there are some Asian smaller/lighter weight male dolls? Does 4woods, Orient Industries etc. make male dolls?

Please don't take offense, but the mental image of RG/ Male doll together is rather fascinating to me.  :-[

No, there are no male dolls made by Asian makers (other than a very few inflatables).
Champagne for My Real Friends, Real Pain for My Sham Friends

mytime

• Sr. Resident
« Reply #16 on: May 24, 2011, 12:32:55 PM »
Happiness wrote

The fact is that there are no male dolls being made for women. We want to play too!

I have heard in past more woman wanting to have sex with a doll, however in this case it was about inflatables.
There are only few inflatables, and all today's are ugly, in past there was one latex inflatable male doll that was nice but he is not being made any more (else he could be a start for a DIY stuffed male doll for you)
For now the only option that may be available is ordering a transsexual (I mean order a fem doll with an attachable penis).
If there is really enough demand for such doll a mfgr will sooner or later jump in and create him.

Mytime & Helen & Carmen
Doll community member since april 2003, doll owner since august 2004

WinstonSmith

• Sr. Resident
  • North Jersey, USA
« Reply #17 on: May 24, 2011, 12:54:27 PM »
I've never really considered male dolls much. Would they be harder to manufacture? Obviously less demand for them- I think.
Really, why would a woman NOT want a doll with a perfect body, did not leave his dirty underwear on the floor, fart in bed, etc.
Now I'm wondering if women knew more about male dolls if they might not be wildly popular. The one difference I see is that one cannot be impregnated by a sex doll. My wife has never wanted kids, but I think she is a rarity. Perhaps I'm wrong about that and this IS an attraction to women for dolls.

Please don't think me sexist here-
I think I understand men's attraction to dolls- Just wondering if I understand women's attraction to them.

happiness

• Sr. Resident
« Reply #18 on: May 25, 2011, 03:43:15 PM »
 :) I'm not sure that women and men differ so much in what they would get from a doll. Dolls are the perfect idea of what a beautiful body is. There are just as many lonely, heartbroken women as men, that would enjoy the comfort of owning a doll. It's not something that all women would like, but doll ownership isn't for all men either.
I do not know a single woman that doesn't own at least one or more vibrators. Does anyone seriously think that we wouldn't want a love doll?

As far as becoming pregnant goes. That's not feasible....yet.....with a doll. There already are alternatives for women out there who wish to have a child without a man's involvement. Most women would take a real guy any day over a doll, as most men would take a real girl over a doll.

I've looked at the male inflatables. Yuck! And women are buying them! Poor us! I wish Cosmo would do an article and a poll. Maybe I'll shoot them an e-mail. :)

Speaking of which, have you read Cosmo lately. It's practically THE sex magazine for women . Women are becoming more and more forward about their sexuality. We no longer believe that "good girls don't want sex".
I've never met a Doll I didn't like!!!

happiness

• Sr. Resident
« Reply #19 on: May 25, 2011, 08:31:50 PM »
Look what I found right under my own nose!!! :D
http://ourdollcommunity.com/forum/index.php?topic=926.0

WinstonSmith

• Sr. Resident
  • North Jersey, USA
« Reply #20 on: May 25, 2011, 08:36:08 PM »
:) I'm not sure that women and men differ so much in what they would get from a doll. Dolls are the perfect idea of what a beautiful body is. There are just as many lonely, heartbroken women as men, that would enjoy the comfort of owning a doll. It's not something that all women would like, but doll ownership isn't for all men either.
I do not know a single woman that doesn't own at least one or more vibrators. Does anyone seriously think that we wouldn't want a love doll?

As far as becoming pregnant goes. That's not feasible....yet.....with a doll. There already are alternatives for women out there who wish to have a child without a man's involvement. Most women would take a real guy any day over a doll, as most men would take a real girl over a doll.

I've looked at the male inflatables. Yuck! And women are buying them! Poor us! I wish Cosmo would do an article and a poll. Maybe I'll shoot them an e-mail. :)

Speaking of which, have you read Cosmo lately. It's practically THE sex magazine for women . Women are becoming more and more forward about their sexuality. We no longer believe that "good girls don't want sex".

Yeah, I'll admit those male inflates look pretty horrible. The truly unfair part is that you only get a disembodied penis, while we men get full super hot babes. (Looks over at Cookie) I suppose if women  in great numbers demanded male dolls then there would be more. This how capitalism and free markets work.

Imagine this scenario-

You go out to a bar full of drunk, sloppily dressed and immature guys. You have at home a male silicone doll with a perfect body and penis that is exactly the size you need. Have men become largely obsolete at this point? Perhaps I'm looking at this all wrong. Perhaps a beer-guzzling, sports-watching, bed farting, cheating semi-ape is what women actually want. Not all men will fit this stereotype, but it does cover a large majority of them. I'm trying to look at this from a woman's perspective, though not sure how successfully. Being that I've been married to the same woman for sixteen years, I think I understand women somewhat, but perhaps not.  :)

happiness

• Sr. Resident
« Reply #21 on: May 25, 2011, 09:12:29 PM »
WinstonSmith, you are a wonderful husband and your wife is lucky to have you! Not all women are so fortunate. A doll may help. I can't see dolls replacing human to human relationships. I love Roust with all my heart, but a male doll could be fun for us. And it's not just the girls that would benefit from more choices in male doll body types. See my post above. There's a link to a conversation at Muscle Beach. And here's one more for the cause. ;D
http://ourdollcommunity.com/forum/index.php?topic=2292.15

happiness

• Sr. Resident
« Reply #22 on: August 07, 2011, 03:28:08 PM »
 :D I started saving for my male doll today. I should be able to pay for him in full, in one years time! He doesn't exist yet, but I believe in the power of positive thinking!

Camp

• Town Council
  • Sr. Resident
  • Dottie, 6/14/06, F14/B5SE
« Reply #23 on: August 07, 2011, 03:34:29 PM »
:D I started saving for my male doll today. I should be able to pay for him in full, in one years time! He doesn't exist yet, but I believe in the power of positive thinking!

Maybe you can debut him to the World at next year's DollLApalooza...
Talking Doll Since May 26, 2004

"The louder he spoke of his honor, the faster we counted our spoons.

Bronwen

• Sr. Resident
« Reply #24 on: August 07, 2011, 05:18:22 PM »

Congratulations and good start! Add to the positive thinking and saving a bit of begging, pleading, and getting other ladies to join your cry and I daresay your dreams will come true!  ;D

happiness

• Sr. Resident
« Reply #25 on: August 07, 2011, 08:08:53 PM »
 ;D Camp, if I could get him before then...that would be a definite!!! ^-^ ^-^ ^-^

Bronwen, LOL!!! :) I'm not ashamed to beg. ^-^ But, I told Roust it he has to be a Sinthetics. Seriously, you guys have spoiled me with your quality, attention to detail, and customer service. ^-^  One day, you're going to make the male doll of my dreams, and I'm willing to wait! :-*

Bronwen

• Sr. Resident
« Reply #26 on: August 08, 2011, 02:21:31 AM »
;D Camp, if I could get him before then...that would be a definite!!! ^-^ ^-^ ^-^

Bronwen, LOL!!! :) I'm not ashamed to beg. ^-^ But, I told Roust it he has to be a Sinthetics. Seriously, you guys have spoiled me with your quality, attention to detail, and customer service. ^-^  One day, you're going to make the male doll of my dreams, and I'm willing to wait! :-*

Aww! Where is the blushy face? You wont be disappointed I am sure.

Musician

• Sr. Resident
« Reply #27 on: August 08, 2011, 09:29:58 AM »
There was more conversation somewhere...maybe at another forum, about someone anxiously waiting for Sinthetics to produce another male doll.

You guys got everybody spoiled with the LD male doll.

But then again, your doing a pretty good job at spoiling us with the female dolls too.  ;D

Your public awaits.

Happiness, I hope that you get your doll in the not too distant future. I had a conversation with someone who was not a doll owner that asked me, if I had a wife or girlfriend, how would I feel about them having a doll?

I told them that I would love for them to have one. We could have great fun together with it, and hopefully, my female doll too.. What a group!
My doll's name is Roselle. She is a Lovable Doll, made by Matt Krivicke. Makeup by Bronwen Keller.

happiness

• Sr. Resident
« Reply #28 on: August 08, 2011, 12:11:55 PM »
Musician,  :) I may have seen the same conversation. I know it's been talked about over at the doll forum. I am very happy to see that slowly, the number of women on the forum
is growing. Lots of talk about the weight issue there and everyone wants a better selection. Abyss doesn't seem in any hurry to add to their male selection, although they did start a thread asking people what they would want in a male doll. That was back in Feb. of this year. We all know that Sinthetics will make a male doll, and that they are active on the forums. They are listening to their customers, and as far as realism and quality, they are running away with the show! Call it womens intuition, but I know that Sinthetics is going to make the dolls we want.

I'm glad to hear that you would support your girlfriend or wife in getting a male doll. Thank goodness Roust does too. :D I don't understand those people that would have a doll themselves, but not want their partner to have one. It's such a double standard, more than a little selfish, and not very imaginative.  ;D I can think of all kinds of fun!!!

Thanks for your well wishes! :-* :-* :-*Right back at you!

Bronwen

• Sr. Resident
« Reply #29 on: August 08, 2011, 02:43:12 PM »
I'm glad to hear that you would support your girlfriend or wife in getting a male doll. Thank goodness Roust does too. :D I don't understand those people that would have a doll themselves, but not want their partner to have one. It's such a double standard, more than a little selfish, and not very imaginative.

Interestingly enough I think this is a crux of the issue with dolls often. A lot of women are "disgusted" or threatened by them if a guy has one, but somehow having a 10" vibrator or a whole stack of dildos is totally okay. It definitely is a double standard, and a very odd one at that.