Author Topic: Maggie's Journey Home  (Read 6081 times)

belshanar

• Retired Diplomat
  • Sr. Resident
Maggie's Journey Home
« on: June 02, 2011, 03:04:06 PM »
Today, the doll delivery truck stopped in front of my house again. Except this time, the doll being delivered wasn't for me. It was InputJack's doll Maggie coming back home from her time with Dr's Incredi and Camp.

Maggie is looking lovelier than ever and is waiting for InputJack to call or email me so we can get her back to her actual home. I hope to have InputJack come up to my house to get her and also to introduce him to my ladies. I think it would be a fun day.
Dude! Look out for that.......    tree.  That had to hurt.

Sophia - Miss Feb Boy Toy+; Amberly - Lovable Doll B2 (Yvette head) shares a body with Kara (Alicia Head); Ginger -  Sinthetics B1H+ (Celeste Head); Ki - Sinthetics B2D (Alicia head). These two Sinthetics dolls also share Emma (Celeste head), Danielle (Tawney head), Yuki (Kimiko head) and Freja (Willow head) between themselves; Unnamed Passion Doll 163cm with unnamed Penelope and Bambi heads.

Bronwen

• Sr. Resident
Re: Maggie's Journey Home
« Reply #1 on: June 02, 2011, 03:19:42 PM »
PHOTOS!  :D
Champagne for My Real Friends, Real Pain for My Sham Friends

belshanar

• Retired Diplomat
  • Sr. Resident
« Reply #2 on: June 02, 2011, 11:03:15 PM »
Camp and Incred can help with pics, as can InputJack.

I didn't really have a chance to photograph Maggie since InputJack called me soon after she arrived, and she is now with him. Needless to say, he is a very happy man!

Still working on getting him up to my place for a super mini doll meet. Soon, we hope!
Dude! Look out for that.......    tree.  That had to hurt.

Sophia - Miss Feb Boy Toy+; Amberly - Lovable Doll B2 (Yvette head) shares a body with Kara (Alicia Head); Ginger -  Sinthetics B1H+ (Celeste Head); Ki - Sinthetics B2D (Alicia head). These two Sinthetics dolls also share Emma (Celeste head), Danielle (Tawney head), Yuki (Kimiko head) and Freja (Willow head) between themselves; Unnamed Passion Doll 163cm with unnamed Penelope and Bambi heads.

Camp

• Town Council
  • Sr. Resident
  • Dottie, 6/14/06, F14/B5SE
« Reply #3 on: June 02, 2011, 11:47:56 PM »
Here is Maggie and Cookie in a big nipple showdown...

Maggie was a factory-enhanced B5...

Talking Doll Since May 26, 2004

"The louder he spoke of his honor, the faster we counted our spoons.

noquiexis

• Sr. Resident
  • Northwest Ohio USA
    • Five Lines - Four Spaces
« Reply #4 on: June 03, 2011, 10:44:43 AM »
     It is great to see so many people working together to get Maggie back in shape. She does look a bit surprised in the bottom picture. Perhaps she thinks the scale is showing her a bit heavy! Either that, or she was excited about going back to InputJack's place! She is a beautiful doll!  :)

8) :) 8)
"Home isn't a place. It's the people in it. And they will always be with you!"
   Andrew J. West as Henry Mills

Trixie and Dixie are Private Secretary inflatable dolls.
Esperanza is a Tera Patrick inflatable doll.
see my gallery for their pictures

Feodora is an Anatomical Doll, Face 3 Body 3 Set 2 Set 3 Set 4

incred

• Sr. Resident
  • Bay State
    • Incredidoll
« Reply #5 on: June 03, 2011, 09:26:17 PM »
PHOTOS!  :D

You asked for it  :o

Maggie had a few problems, but the worst was the cat hair :P  We washed her three times to clean her up.

I took some pictures before, during, and after the operations. Not too many during because the silicone was setting up fast.

Everyone can see her finish photo shoot at my site http://incredidoll.com/content/. There are a few here in my album.

link to album; http://www.ourdollcommunity.com/gallery/thumbnails.php?album=362

ourdoll1

• Mayor
  • Sr. Resident
« Reply #6 on: June 03, 2011, 11:34:44 PM »
 :oBIG difference in the before & after pics.  Nice work Incredi!!

muzza

• Sr. Resident
  • Sunny Queensland, Australia
« Reply #7 on: June 04, 2011, 04:18:25 AM »
Thanks for the before and after.
My oh my, you guys are good.

I am not a big boob type of guy but I congratulate the repairers, inputjack for his acquisition and the spirit which put the two together.

muz
Ah Love, could thou and I with fate conspire to grasp this sorry state of things entire. Would not we shatter it to bits, and then, remould it nearer to the hearts desire.

Mahtek

• Town Council
  • Sr. Resident
  • Lone Star living
« Reply #8 on: June 04, 2011, 01:44:32 PM »
Awesome repair job!

Maggie disappeared ffom the forums soon after she arrived, it's good to know that she's still around, and through the efforts of Bel, Camp and Incred will be around for a long time to come.

Congratulations, Inputjack on getting your beautiful doll repaired.

Mahtek & his Ladies
Home is where your dolls are.

Camp

• Town Council
  • Sr. Resident
  • Dottie, 6/14/06, F14/B5SE
« Reply #9 on: June 04, 2011, 03:43:10 PM »
Just for clarification...

In this pic, Incred is holding a recore "core" which had adhered to the silicone, We litterally had to tear it out, bringing with it a very large chunk of silicone.

As you can see in the background, Dottie and Ceilidh were visibly shocked !

The Boobs themselves had been factory enhanced. Maggie is only a few numbers away from Vicki and Dottie, But her silicone seemed a bit softer. After the tears were repaired, we had to shoot a considerable amount of gel to fill in the hollows.

Having seen many Dolls by now, and comparing production numbers, it seems there is no consistancy in the softness or hardness of the tin silicone mix. Perhaps the quality is better with the new platinum dolls.

Maggie is repaired. But will need to be given extra support and more tender-loving care to add longevity to her existance.

It was also an Honor to meet another Doll whom we had seen come into existance.
Talking Doll Since May 26, 2004

"The louder he spoke of his honor, the faster we counted our spoons.

Everhard

• Sr. Resident
« Reply #10 on: June 04, 2011, 04:57:52 PM »
Having seen many Dolls by now, and comparing production numbers, it seems there is no consistancy in the softness or hardness of the tin silicone mix.
An interesting observation. I have two Realdolls made in 2008. One (Joanna) is quite soft and the other (Caroline's second body, which had two previous owners) is very firm.

(A bit off-topic, I realize...)

Fuzzy78

• Sr. Resident
« Reply #11 on: June 04, 2011, 07:00:00 PM »
man maggie looks great, i really get Dot's reaction :)

mytime

• Sr. Resident
« Reply #12 on: June 05, 2011, 02:34:35 AM »
In this pic, Incred is holding a recore "core" which had adhered to the silicone, We litterally had to tear it out, bringing with it a very large chunk of silicone.

I was affraid of this when recoring Carmen. It is recomended to follow instructions very carefully when working with sf materials e.g. rotocast plastic, silicone and, which also doll repair kits are. It is IMO not difficult but following instructions carefully seems madatory to me. I did put a lot soap (say 3 thee spoons) (dish washing soap, not thinned) of a premium brand (Dreft) on both cores and did have it soak some minutes into the core, I had no problems with releasing the core.
Any way lucky as shown even this can be repaired but a new recore was needed to repair the damage done by this one.
Most nice of all this, be carefull not to damage her again, but having sex with a recored doll is very nice!

Mytime & Helen & Carmen
Doll community member since april 2003, doll owner since august 2004

happiness

• Sr. Resident
« Reply #13 on: June 05, 2011, 10:43:31 AM »
It is nice to see Maggie looking so happy! Great job on the repairs IncrediTeam! :)
I've never met a Doll I didn't like!!!

Musician

• Sr. Resident
« Reply #14 on: June 05, 2011, 12:40:04 PM »
When I saw this photo, it was a combination of horror and absolutely laughing my ass off!  :laugh: :laugh:

The reaction of in the background is priceless!

It is obviously a very twisted mind that thought to pose the girls like that and take a picture of it.  >:D

God...I love it here!  :P
My doll's name is Roselle. She is a Lovable Doll, made by Matt Krivicke. Makeup by Bronwen Keller.