Author Topic: To Sinthetics Owners  (Read 10315 times)

Sinthetics

• Doll Manufacturer
  • Sr. Resident
To Sinthetics Owners
« on: June 08, 2011, 03:00:22 PM »
Hi all!

We know there are several of you wonderful Sinthetics guys and girls here so we're making a formal "plea". We're trying hard to get the word about this new brand out there and let people know that they can expect beautiful, high quality product from us as well as great service. If you have a lovely Sinthetic by your side, please snap a few photos every now and then and pop them up here and on TDF with a little blurb. Honest reviews are also greatly appreciated! If there are things you love, we know what to continue, and if there are things you hate we can grow and make changes. If you have any questions, difficulties or concerns about posting, please feel free to email us to discuss it, or catch Bronwen on the live chat on our website.

Your support means the world to us!

Mahtek

• Town Council
  • Sr. Resident
  • Lone Star living
Re: To Sinthetics Owners
« Reply #1 on: June 08, 2011, 10:16:53 PM »
I couldn't agree more.

Sinthetics makes a beautiful product, and beauty is to be shared!

If your new doll has brought you joy, sound the klaxons, spread the word! And by all means post pics far and wide!

The world needs to know that Sinthetics are here and ready for prime time!

Mahtek & his Ladies
Home is where your dolls are.

dave7311

• Sr. Resident
  • Valerie:" I don't mind you fart or snore.. hehehe!
« Reply #2 on: June 09, 2011, 04:12:58 PM »
I hope this is not off topic  :laugh:, but 'Have you  concidered listing  a 'Sinthetics' on eBay???'
 Maybe offer $500 off  price as an incentive??? ($4995 + S&H)
Offer a Lay Away program???  (deposit non refundable to lock them in)
Furthermore; I am thinking that adding links with 'reviews by owners' here @ ODC and links to 'Sinthetics' website would be a + '

Not telling you what to do. Just a sugestion.  ( I often ad links to my listings on eBay to encourage purchase, and it works for me)

dave7311 & Valerie ;D
dave7311 & Valerie

WinstonSmith

• Sr. Resident
  • North Jersey, USA
« Reply #3 on: June 09, 2011, 04:39:27 PM »
For some reason, I associate "Sinthetics" with "ODC". Call me crazy, but there has never been any lack of support for Sinthetics here.

mytime

• Sr. Resident
« Reply #4 on: June 09, 2011, 04:44:58 PM »
Hi All,

Yup Sinthetics, this is the herritage of Bill for which I warned so back in 2008 we still suffer from.
Once we stood on the rudder of TDF and this issues were not there, this endured till the days Lovable Dolls started and those got orders trough TDF back then.
When I moved the forum from my server to Midimans it became doll brand biased.

Mytime & Helen & Carmen
Doll community member since april 2003, doll owner since august 2004

Bronwen

• Sr. Resident
« Reply #5 on: June 09, 2011, 05:38:15 PM »
I hope this is not off topic  :laugh:, but 'Have you  concidered listing  a 'Sinthetics' on eBay???'
 Maybe offer $500 off  price as an incentive??? ($4995 + S&H)
Offer a Lay Away program???  (deposit non refundable to lock them in)
Furthermore; I am thinking that adding links with 'reviews by owners' here @ ODC and links to 'Sinthetics' website would be a + '

Not telling you what to do. Just a sugestion.  ( I often ad links to my listings on eBay to encourage purchase, and it works for me)

dave7311 & Valerie ;D

For ebay there actually has to be a doll for sale - at this time we have no dolls available because everything is made to order. If I had a studio doll or an imperfect we would consider listing it on the forums and eBay at a discounted price.

There are lots of links on the various forums to Sinthetics, and there is a page of testimonials (not to be confused with reviews) here: http://sinthetics.com/about/reviews/  ;D

All of our orders are essentially lay-away. The deposit locks them into a queue for $2,000 then the person can either pay in full when we get in touch or they can pay in increments as they choose over time. Once the order is fully paid the final production and shipping happens.

Ultimately though the most valuable information comes from the doll owners - although our pictures are not retouched or Photoshopped, people tend to trust client photos more. Also, reviews really can make a huge difference, even if there are some negatives that we have to work on because that only improves the brand over time. It is for this reason we wish people would do more honest brand-to-brand comparisons without fear of hurting feelings. All the companies could benefit from seeing what really works and what doesn't, and all buyers would be able to trust that they are making good, well-informed choices. Nothing worse than getting a doll home and being disappointed! I know that from personal experience.
Champagne for My Real Friends, Real Pain for My Sham Friends

dave7311

• Sr. Resident
  • Valerie:" I don't mind you fart or snore.. hehehe!
« Reply #6 on: June 09, 2011, 08:25:15 PM »
I started on TDF many years ago and have done my research. I am fortunate to own a 4woods, but a 'Sinthetics' would definetely be the ultimate in ownership.
Matt  K. makes the best dolll (manikin) in the market and deserves the recognition deserved.
*There is nothing that tops his master craftmanship & art atributes period'!*

This is My Opinion & stand behind it 110%

LOng Live Sinthetics!
'You wanted the best.....'You've Got The Best!....'What are you waiting for???'
The search is over! (There is nothing better!)

http://www.sinthetics.com/

(just trying to help promote on here, LOL)

xoxo, Bronwen  ( & Matt K.   ;D)

dave7311  8)
dave7311 & Valerie

roustabout

• Sr. Resident
« Reply #7 on: June 09, 2011, 08:33:32 PM »
I am not very computer literate. Is there a way to work with the search engines so that the Sinthetic web site appears in more search results?
best wishes  ^-^
Stacy is a Realdoll body 7 face 2.

Bronwen

• Sr. Resident
« Reply #8 on: June 10, 2011, 12:10:15 AM »
I am not very computer literate. Is there a way to work with the search engines so that the Sinthetic web site appears in more search results?
best wishes  ^-^

Yes, there are several ways to get picked up on search engines and we are using those actively. They are getting some traffic. I think people find the dolls often by accident (any brand), then they start doing research and visiting the forums to get information. More often than not I speak to people who have looked at forums but never posted. I suppose the goal would be to get ODC appearing on more search engines! I do my part to assist in that by putting links on our forum (which search engines look for), adding mentions to blog posts (also a search engine trigger), adding links to posts, and posting actively here. These are all things that contribute. Google likes active, busy sites and most of the other engines now pull from Google. Also, if you so a search for "Doll Community", for example, and it puts ODC on the 3rd or 4th page, but people regularly skip other links and go to that one, Google will move it up the ratings. This is applies to all sites - if you do a search for "realistic doll" and find Sinthetics far down the list, by clicking that link before the others, Google will move it up.

blindwebster

• Resident
« Reply #9 on: June 10, 2011, 11:27:40 AM »
Just wanted to let you guys know that I have not forgotten about you and still fully intend on going with Sinthetics. It is just that this little thing called life seems to have an impeccable sense of timing and it is taking me a bit longer than I had originally planned. Regardless, it is still very much on the agenda and in the cards for me to do so. Hopefully sooner, rather than later.

ourdoll1

• Mayor
  • Sr. Resident
« Reply #10 on: June 10, 2011, 12:10:15 PM »
Roust, once you get the home SInthetics page up, you can 'bookmark' it.  Also called 'favorites' options on some browsers.  Then your computer will save the URL  8)

N. poeticus

• Sr. Resident
  • too boringly sane for me to stay awake here
« Reply #11 on: June 10, 2011, 03:01:51 PM »
Hi all!

Hi!

We're trying hard to get the word about this new brand out there

Yes, being quite aggressive with the marketing right now, as can be seen with recent posts and threads.   

Your support means the world to us!

Yes, and potential money.

My marketing route, I wouldn't be making a "formal 'plea'" with clientele, but talking things over with Scott.  His privacy policy, I think, has been most problematic from the very begining.  When I started my thread over on TDF when the Sinthetics website went live, they were so fucking well received.  When did the problems hit?  Not TDF's policy, but SCOTT's own policy.  He doesn't want to reveal his identity.  You guys are trying to get ODC more noticeable, use the help of clientele, friends and supporters to link, mention, events, exhibits, articles, blogs, tweets, and so on and so forth, which is fine - but his policy is what has been standing in the way for a while now.  You guys are trying to work around that, commendable, but if I was on the team, I'd be making a formal, very formal, discussion with him, about the affect his policy has been having upon the product, and the marketing of it, and the affect it has in people wondering and speculating who actually IS the owner.  Things were going great, until his policy, as evidenced on the forums.  I think Scott is clearly in the way of one pathway to success.  If he does not budge, or if you guys have already talked to him about this - then I guess all this is your only pathway to take right now around it.  I sincerely hope it works for you.   
Genesis 2:18  "The [Doll] God said, “It is not good for the man to be alone. I will make a [doll] suitable for him.”

Matthew 5:16 "Let your [photos] so shine before men, that they may see your [pretty dollies], and glorify [their Doll Maker]."

my photos: http://www.dollalbum.com/dollgallery/index.php?cat=11660

Videos of my mannequin Kristen can be watched here on my YouTube playlist: https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLo50bfTa6YGkjEMY6SJRckkgAY-SBq_kJ

Bronwen

• Sr. Resident
« Reply #12 on: June 10, 2011, 04:40:56 PM »
I'm sorry Narcissus, but you are wrong. Maybe YOU are fixated on who owns the company but clients dont care. Do you care who owns the gas station where you buy your gas, or the book store down the street, or who owns the local coffee shop? No, I am sure you have NO idea and it's irrelevant because what matters is do you get a good price on the gas, does it have water in the tank, is the coffee good, do you get good service. THOSE are the things that are important and those are the things that spread by word of mouth.

Further, it has been stated more than once over on another forum that Sinthetics is deliberately trying to get people away from their forum. There are posts all over the place, including this one, encouraging people to post there and elsewhere which obviously disproves that negative propaganda. Even the shipping emails suggest that people communicate about their experience with us privately as well as publicly on various forums. It's for the betterment of the industry as a whole if people are out there giving honest reviews (and that means honest reviews of ALL brands.) I wish there was a time when people would actually do factual comparisons between brands without worrying about whose feelings get hurt. I am sure there may be things people would like better about brand A than brand B and it might be upsetting to be on the receiving end of what isn't liked but that's a great place to start making changes and improvements. Again, a benefit to the industry as a whole and all the people who support it with their hard-earned money.

This industry has change dramatically in the past few years with the appearance of so many new brands and the innovations that came from each. Obviously competition in the market isn't good for the companies, they have to work harder, but it IS better for the clients who now have choices that were not available before. From your outspoken comments about capitalism this should be something that is immediately obvious and positive to you.

N. poeticus

• Sr. Resident
  • too boringly sane for me to stay awake here
« Reply #13 on: June 10, 2011, 05:41:15 PM »
I'm sorry Narcissus, but you are wrong.

No, I don't think I am.

I'm just bringing up the point of his privacy policy and it's affect on things business.  TDF needs to know certain informations, or else the criteria is not met.  Scott thinks what he provided was more than sufficient - it is not.  Criteria can be found here as they pointed out: http://dollforum.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=25&t=33760

Do you care who owns the gas station where you buy your gas, or the book store down the street, or who owns the local coffee shop? No, I am sure you have NO idea and it's irrelevant because what matters is do you get a good price on the gas, does it have water in the tank, is the coffee good, do you get good service. THOSE are the things that are important and those are the things that spread by word of mouth.

Exactly.  I bought a Candy8teen without knowing the owner.

From your outspoken comments about capitalism this should be something that is immediately obvious and positive to you.

I'd talk more on that subject, but I have been talked to about it twice already, and said openly I will try harder to leave such things out of convos, unfortunately.  I do value being here, so I must  :-X.
Genesis 2:18  "The [Doll] God said, “It is not good for the man to be alone. I will make a [doll] suitable for him.”

Matthew 5:16 "Let your [photos] so shine before men, that they may see your [pretty dollies], and glorify [their Doll Maker]."

my photos: http://www.dollalbum.com/dollgallery/index.php?cat=11660

Videos of my mannequin Kristen can be watched here on my YouTube playlist: https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLo50bfTa6YGkjEMY6SJRckkgAY-SBq_kJ

ourdoll1

• Mayor
  • Sr. Resident
« Reply #14 on: June 11, 2011, 12:24:01 AM »
N. Poeticus,
TDF needs to know certain informations, or else the criteria is not met.

This 'criteria' is bullshit.  Plain and simple.  The only thing is serves, is to have an excuse for not providing a forum to a valid doll company.