Author Topic: Phicen 12" dolls in CD.  (Read 2297 times)

Ray Rentell

• Sr. Resident
  • reality is never what it seems!
Phicen 12" dolls in CD.
« on: September 09, 2011, 11:18:32 AM »
Recently went to visit Kharn to meet his collection of dolls mentioning I had some pics of a couple of 12" 1:6 scale Phicen dolls

So thats how they got into CoverDoll.

So heres  a taster and if you would like to see more you could go to CD here (coverdoll.com/cdgalV2/main.php/v/Rays+Monthly+Photo/Little_Lady) or I have started putting them in my album here as well.(ourdollcommunity.com/gallery/albums/userpics/thumb_DSCF4681bw700pc.jpg) as I know not everyone goes there.

Its hard to beleive there 12" tall, the detail is quite amazing, a plastic clickable jointed skeleton covered in silicone (I think?)
click on her bum for my album at ODC

Bronwen

• Sr. Resident
Re: Phicen 12" dolls in CD.
« Reply #1 on: September 09, 2011, 12:28:20 PM »
Interesting. I just got a Phicen this week. The silicone skin over the jointed areas of the doll is quite sticky but very interesting. We're going to play with the doll a bit to see what she can do. They have cute faces!
Champagne for My Real Friends, Real Pain for My Sham Friends

Ray Rentell

• Sr. Resident
« Reply #2 on: September 09, 2011, 12:57:21 PM »
Bronwen, a word of warning , each joint only moves three clicks and they are very very tight joints.

Perhaps you will make some yourselves , Mini Sins, now theres an exciting concept 8)

And yes the faces are great but as there "action figures" in range, faces are quite aggressive, no smiles here  I'm  afraid.

I'm sure you will have fun with yours and as for sticky, just try dressing them, as with big dolls cornflower helps.

There is a more expensive model that has the hands and feet all in one with same head system, the fingers pose....... :o incredible :o  and thankfully smaller breasts.

May well be the next doll on the list.

noquiexis

• Sr. Resident
  • Northwest Ohio USA
    • Five Lines - Four Spaces
« Reply #3 on: September 09, 2011, 05:19:18 PM »
     There is a lot of cuteness in those little dolls!  :-*
noquiexis

" 'Tis the last rose of summer left blooming alone
  All her lovely companions are faded and gone"

Hayley Westenra (Celtic Woman)

Trixie and Dixie "the twins" are Private Secretary inflatable dolls.
Esperanza is a Tera Patrick inflatable doll.
Feodora is an Anatomical Doll, Face 3 Body 3 Feodora Set 2 Feodora Set 3

Bronwen

• Sr. Resident
« Reply #4 on: September 09, 2011, 08:08:48 PM »
There is a more expensive model that has the hands and feet all in one with same head system, the fingers pose....... :o incredible :o  and thankfully smaller breasts.

Yes! We have one on order. I am REALLY looking forward to seeing how the articulated fingers work. Probably will get her next month some time.

Thanks for the tips on the Phicens!
Champagne for My Real Friends, Real Pain for My Sham Friends

Ray Rentell

• Sr. Resident
« Reply #5 on: September 16, 2011, 12:28:47 AM »
Further tips from a forum I found a while back, if you are contemplating one or several of these dolls it is worth a read.

(menwithdolls.yuku.com/topic/13779/PHICEN-SEAMLESS-BODIES-TIPS--TRICKS-IMPORTANT-INFORMATION---)

Glad to see I am not the only male interested in these little models.

toysin3d

• New Resident
« Reply #6 on: September 16, 2011, 07:28:12 AM »
I just picked up one of these at a toy show recently (the large breasted one).  Maybe I'll get off my duff soon and take some photos.

Personally, I'd still like to see some doll manufacturer (Sinthetics perhaps?), produce a scaled down version of their production dolls in the 12" to 24" scale.  Something like that would be cool to own, display and photograph.