Author Topic: Love relation with a doll  (Read 11473 times)

Kano

• Resident
Re: Love relation with a doll
« Reply #45 on: November 10, 2011, 11:23:47 AM »
Howdy Mark,

I saw your Sinthetic is a Monique.  She's the other one I was torn between before a great couple of pictures Bronwen took and sent me finally helped me decide on Tawny.
Thanks for your helpful comparison between Sinthetics and RealDoll by the way.  I'm convinced my doll will posess all of the details I've ever wanted.  I'm so excited!  Now to pay for her... ???

Kano

happiness

• Sr. Resident
« Reply #46 on: November 13, 2011, 10:50:03 PM »
Kano6, your post made me smile. Thanks for the well wishes!!!  ^-^  I'm sure that Sinthetics will not disappoint me, or Roust.
I love your attitude! The girl that gets you, will be lucky indeed. But I do hope that you will share in each others doll play. It is fun,
and liberating. (This has inspired me to start a new thread soon.) :D Like you, I was thinking that the missionary position with
the girl on top would be the best position with the male doll, but Roust has lots of other ideas. He's getting as excited about our
male doll as me. I have to say it again. Doll play together is fun. It's good alone, but even better together!  ;D
On another note, and another reason I like you a lot Kano6;
I don't believe many guys expect women to look like these dolls. Although the dolls are beautiful, they cannot compete with a real
person that can move and talk, that has opinions and dreams. I think guys are just like women on this. If we're paying $6000+
for a doll, we want physical perfection, because that's all the doll has to give. A real persons beauty, goes far deeper than mere looks.
For women, a real man wins hands down every time. I believe men feel the same about real women.

Congratulations on choosing a 2D Tawny. She is going to be gorgeous! It is the same body and face that Roust likes. Great men think alike!!!!  ^-^
I like the womanly softness that the 2D projects. And Tawny is a beautiful face that doesn't get the attention she deserves. I absolutely can't wait
for you to get her! And I can't wait for you to meet the woman of your dreams. The romantic in me hopes it happens here on ODC! If women only
knew what great guys we have here!!!!   ^-^  :-* :-* :-*

I've never met a Doll I didn't like!!!

Kano

• Resident
« Reply #47 on: November 15, 2011, 05:58:03 PM »
Happiness, (I've been referring to you as Hap in chat, and please call me Kano)
You're awesome!  Your post was so sweet!  It really made my day to read it, especially since I've been feeling down lately.

Congratulations on choosing a 2D Tawny. She is going to be gorgeous! It is the same body and face that Roust likes. Great men think alike!!!!  ^-^
I like the womanly softness that the 2D projects. And Tawny is a beautiful face that doesn't get the attention she deserves.  I absolutely can't wait for you to get her!

Me either!   ^-^
I picked 2D for the very reason you mentioned.  I love me a soft-bodied, voluptuous woman, and Sinthetics got all of the dimensions ideal on that one.  Tawny I picked because she will be the best template of sorts for Matt to do the custom work I've requested.  Without giving too much away, I can tell you the finished product will bring to life (in silicone) the main character in a series of short stories I've been writing for several years.  I think that's probably the one detail that's got me the most excited about my doll.

As far as finding "the woman of my dreams" here on ODC, it would help if there were more women on here.  It certainly would be a hopeful start to be meeting a woman who maybe has the same idea I do about letting a doll bridge the gap between real life loves instead of casually sleeping with every man she meets hoping for a spark to develop afterward.  Your well wishes are very much appreciated.  Keep the romantic in you alive and well.  Those are the best women to meet and the easiest ones for nice guys to have a loving, lasting relationship with!

Kano

happiness

• Sr. Resident
« Reply #48 on: November 20, 2011, 05:31:15 AM »
Kano, please do call me Hap! It's so much shorter to type.  ^-^
I'm sorry that you've been feeling down lately, that has to stop right now!  :police:
( I finally got to use that policeman smiley.  :D ) You've been through a lot this year.
And yet, you've kept your sense of adventure, and your humor. You're strong.

Hmmmm....... strong, handsome, young, sweet, romantic, funny, likes dolls......  ::)
SHHHHH, don't tell Roust, but I find you incredibly SEXY!  :D  :laugh:

And you write short stories!!! Oh, I love to read! I'd love to write too, but I just can't get a story out of me.
How do you do it? I'm enthralled. You will have to tell me more!

Women will come to the forums. It will just take some time. There's probably quiet a few that lurk already.
It takes a brave woman to post on here. We have to get past that fear of being rejected. It seems strange,
but when I first posted, it was a bit like walking into a party with a room full of strangers, and having to
introduce myself. The fact that the topic is Love Dolls adds another barrier to overcome. Luckily, I have Roust
or I may never had posted. Obviously, I had nothing to fear. I have met the most wonderful people, such
as yourself Kano.  ;)  :-*

I've never met a Doll I didn't like!!!

Kano

• Resident
« Reply #49 on: November 22, 2011, 04:47:55 PM »
Hap, you've once again made my day!

Even though my main purpose in joining this forum was to get some inside information during the "homework" phase of doll pre-ownership, I have really come to enjoy the interactions with many of the membrs I've met.  It has been a rewarding experience sharing things I would ordinarilly keep to myself, like owning a doll to meet needs everyone has, and have people share their flavors of this...I believe I can actually call it a hobby at this point...with me in return.

I hope to see more of your posts in other threads, and maybe even catch up with you sometime in chat!

Kano  8)