Author Topic: Formal Sinthetics 1H Review  (Read 28996 times)

Camp

• Town Council
  • Sr. Resident
  • Dottie, 6/14/06, F14/B5SE
Re: Formal Sinthetics 1H Review
« Reply #15 on: November 15, 2011, 05:45:47 PM »
Thanks Briko.

I also agree with what the others have said.

Wonderful review.
Talking Doll Since May 26, 2004

"The louder he spoke of his honor, the faster we counted our spoons.

Briko

• New Resident
« Reply #16 on: November 15, 2011, 07:05:37 PM »
Hi, all. Thanks again for the feedback on the mini-project. I had a few minutes to take the doll out and take a few more photos for the catalog. I added the side-view photos Muzza had requested. It is hard to straighten the doll completely veritical on the stand due to the angle at which the hips rest on the pad. 

Also added an image for the business-end of the doll--the insert.

Kano

• Resident
« Reply #17 on: November 17, 2011, 12:42:38 PM »
Great review, Briko.  Very helpful in every way.  You covered details I've never seen reviewed before even.

One question I have is about the Honey Pot insert.  From the the picture you provided (the first I've seen of it outside the doll), it looks huge.  Is it difficult to insert or remove it through the opening in the doll?  How long does it take to get it out or put it in?  It doesn't just look like a tight fit, it looks like it wouldn't fit at all period.  Any concerns that damage might occur to the opening and/or the insert while trying to cram it in there?

Thanks in advance,
Kano

Briko

• New Resident
« Reply #18 on: November 17, 2011, 06:11:55 PM »
Great review, Briko.  Very helpful in every way.  You covered details I've never seen reviewed before even.

One question I have is about the Honey Pot insert.  From the the picture you provided (the first I've seen of it outside the doll), it looks huge.  Is it difficult to insert or remove it through the opening in the doll?  How long does it take to get it out or put it in?  It doesn't just look like a tight fit, it looks like it wouldn't fit at all period.  Any concerns that damage might occur to the opening and/or the insert while trying to cram it in there?

Thanks in advance,
Kano

Hi Kano.

It is not a small insert but I think it might look a little bigger in that photo since the insert is held out front and the doll has smaller hands than us.

I also was a bit surprised at the size when I first took it out and admit I wondered if it might pose a durability problem with repeated inserting and removing.  As of today, afer having some experience, my opinion is probably not. The area around the cavity is pretty sturdy and thick. The only things I could see that might tear is the upper labia area in the crevice, but you would need to really stretch it or mandhandle the area. I can't see the walls tearing from insertion or play--unless you let John Holmes borrow the doll or something. The cavity wall is pretty thick.  Obviously I wouldnt want to try to jam it in withot lubrication as then I could see some damage perhaps as the insert just sticks to the silicone and you would have to stuff it in, kind of like Belushi's cafeteria line scene in Animal House. Actually, the insert slides in and out effortlessly if it is lubracited and no stuffing is required.  Other than that, I have not been concerned once I realized it goes in and out easily. My guess is it was made with these dimensions so it stays put. When it is in there it is set good against the walls and doesn't move an inch.

As far as the insert itself, it is rather soft and squishy.  I haven't owned a whole lot ofsex toys or silicone sleeves but I can say the insert is very soft and pliable. I wouldnt classify it as firm. More like water-balloon squishiness. Here are a few more photos showing the insert. I added a couple photos showing the dimensions. I put in a Pepsi can to gauge dimensions and depth. I also added a photo to show how pliable it is.

Sorry for the slimy fingers, spilled almost half the bottle of the lubricant by accident and got it all over everything.

blindwebster

• Resident
« Reply #19 on: November 17, 2011, 06:53:04 PM »

Thanks in advance,
Kano
The area around the cavity is pretty sturdy and thick. The only things I could see that might tear is the upper labia area in the crevice, but you would need to really stretch it or mandhandle the area. I can't see the walls tearing from insertion or play--unless you let John Holmes borrow the doll or something. The cavity wall is pretty thick. 

This is what I like to hear. Having this area rip is one of my greatest concerns about dropping thousands on one of these dolls.

Ceej

• Town Council
  • Sr. Resident
« Reply #20 on: November 17, 2011, 07:03:33 PM »

:o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o

OMFG!!!! That ----- Loooks so real and sooooo very beautiful!!!!!
"Leaving it to the imagination" is highly overrated.

Sandy is a B6 Classic Realdoll, Nicole is a Realdoll Petite 5. They both share classic F1 faces as well as all the classic F1 expression faces. Sandy also has several sets of reuseable "Real Breast" prosthetic breasts.

Briko

• New Resident
« Reply #21 on: November 17, 2011, 09:19:01 PM »

Thanks in advance,
Kano
The area around the cavity is pretty sturdy and thick. The only things I could see that might tear is the upper labia area in the crevice, but you would need to really stretch it or mandhandle the area. I can't see the walls tearing from insertion or play--unless you let John Holmes borrow the doll or something. The cavity wall is pretty thick. 

This is what I like to hear. Having this area rip is one of my greatest concerns about dropping thousands on one of these dolls.

Hi.

Well, anything can tear or break given sufficient leverage or force so I wouldn't say it can't tear or won't tear. I just see no reason to be concerned about something ripping due to insertion and removal of the insert, or general play.  It seams to be built strong enough to withstand this and I am sure these factors were considered when the system was designed. 

As far as long-term usage, I guess only time will tell.  Will repeated inserting and removing cause wear over time? This is something I can't answer. My hunch on this is probably not, at least not prematurely, just because of the relatively thick walls of the insert cavity and general area.  I guess as the silicone becomes softer over time, it might be more prone to such things, but that applies to fixed inserts as well and is true of anything in this business I guess. We are talking about silicone and not ballistic grade teflon.

As far as being concerned you might get the doll and discover a short while later that it starts ripping when you remove or place the insert, I wouldn't be concerned here.

Thsoe with fixed inserts might chime in here about their experiences. I think Perry has a fixed insert on his doll.

Briko

• New Resident
« Reply #22 on: November 17, 2011, 09:24:45 PM »

:o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o

OMFG!!!! That ----- Loooks so real and sooooo very beautiful!!!!!

Hi.

Thanks. Just demonstrating the insert features, obviously, but thought I might get dinged if someone came upon the photo and thought it was an explicit doll photo or something...lol.

Kano

• Resident
« Reply #23 on: November 18, 2011, 10:59:11 AM »
Briko,

Thanks for going to such great lengths explaining and even demonstrating for me.  That was very cool of you to take the time to do that.  You've put my concerns to rest.

Kano

Briko

• New Resident
« Reply #24 on: November 19, 2011, 03:43:26 PM »
Briko,

Thanks for going to such great lengths explaining and even demonstrating for me.  That was very cool of you to take the time to do that.  You've put my concerns to rest.

Kano

Hi.

NP. I enjoy taking photos. Just wish I had more time to devote to the hobby right now.

From all I can tell, this is just a case of form following function. I would assume the biggest challenge of a removeable insert is just keeping it from sliding around, or out. The flanges near the front, just behind the lips on the insert, keep it from sliding back out, The width and volume appears to keep it from moving or becoming distorted laterlay. There is also a lot of suction going on there too when the cavity is filled with insert. In other words, when it is in, it stays put and it's not going anywhere, almost as if it were fixed.

Briko

• New Resident
« Reply #25 on: November 19, 2011, 05:16:38 PM »
I added a couple comments about the fingers.

Having never owned a doll with fully articulated joints and finger wires, I was a bit curious and concerned about potential issues here. This appears to be something that gets a lot of discussion when doll anatomy is discussed and is a topic that shows up frequently in threads related to repairs.  The doll has been handled quite a bit,  the hands and fingers have also been posed frequently, and the hands have even been used as supports. A couple of times, I have also managed to catch the fingers on clothing items(my bad). I have not observed any issues or problems. There have been no finger pokes or wires breaking through to the surface. I felt around the fingers to try to get a guage for what was in there and can't quite tell.  Whatever it is, it appears to be doing the job without any issues. The nails also appear sturdy.  Based on my past experience, this is one of the things that went rather quickly and I am quite pelased with this feature on the Sinthetic 1H. The nails are on there good and strong.  So far, everthying appears to be built like a tank.

Camp

• Town Council
  • Sr. Resident
  • Dottie, 6/14/06, F14/B5SE
« Reply #26 on: November 19, 2011, 05:49:29 PM »
Sinthetics hands look amazingly real.

Thanks for the update.
Talking Doll Since May 26, 2004

"The louder he spoke of his honor, the faster we counted our spoons.

shotakong

• New Resident
« Reply #27 on: November 20, 2011, 08:45:06 AM »
This is truly an excellent review. I was wondering though if the labia on the honeypot could be orderded to be somewhat recessed? Or actually, what size labia did you order? And is there a picture of the from without the insert inside? Thanks so much for this excellent and detailed review!

muzza

• Sr. Resident
  • Sunny Queensland, Australia
« Reply #28 on: November 20, 2011, 09:33:25 AM »
Thanks for the side views added to your first post.
Appreciated.

muz
Ah Love, could thou and I with fate conspire to grasp this sorry state of things entire. Would not we shatter it to bits, and then, remould it nearer to the hearts desire.

Briko

• New Resident
« Reply #29 on: November 20, 2011, 04:58:49 PM »
This is truly an excellent review. I was wondering though if the labia on the honeypot could be orderded to be somewhat recessed? Or actually, what size labia did you order? And is there a picture of the from without the insert inside? Thanks so much for this excellent and detailed review!

Hi, Thank you.

I really am not sure about the labia size. You might wrote Sinthetics to ask. I never really thought about this feature when I ordered. I think the labia on the insert are a bit large in proportion to the other features in this vicinity, but that is entirely a subjective call on my part.

I took a photo of the cavity without the insert. I ended up taking even more as I noticed how realistic the area looks even without the insert.

Here is the photo of the cavity with the legs spread-eagle. Nothing real interesting--just a hole, basically. That's as far as it opens and there is more than sufficient room to get the insert in there effortlesly. When the legs are not spread open and are relaxed, the actual area looks just as realistic.  YMMV but to me, I kind of like the look and it is very photogenic. It kind of looks freaky-real to me, especially in person.

Open, Sesame:

With legs relaxed:

The lips are actuall;y very meaty and the detail is pretty impressive:

THe vagina is also quite realistic-looking in a composition:

Also, as far as the insert, curiosity got the better of me and I took out my macro lens and ring flash, which I haven't used in quite a while. Took a photo at the lip to show the texture of the Honeypot insert. The texture is not too overpowering and conists of subtle ridges.