Author Topic: Formal Sinthetics 1H Review  (Read 28520 times)

Ceej

• Town Council
  • Sr. Resident
Re: Formal Sinthetics 1H Review
« Reply #30 on: November 20, 2011, 05:10:09 PM »
That's absolutely GORGEOUS!!!!! Thanks for posting those beautifull detail pix!!
"Leaving it to the imagination" is highly overrated.

Sandy is a B6 Classic Realdoll, Nicole is a Realdoll Petite 5. They both share classic F1 faces as well as all the classic F1 expression faces. Sandy also has several sets of reuseable "Real Breast" prosthetic breasts.

dave7311

• Sr. Resident
  • Valerie:" I don't mind you fart or snore.. hehehe!
« Reply #31 on: November 20, 2011, 06:11:20 PM »
 8) 'AwEsOmE!  8)

Thank you for the fantastic review and pictures! ;D
dave7311 & Valerie

Fuzzy78

• Sr. Resident
« Reply #32 on: November 20, 2011, 09:06:05 PM »
wow att did inredible work that is oe incredibly beautifull pussy

Briko

• New Resident
« Reply #33 on: November 20, 2011, 11:26:16 PM »
Thanks. Glad you enjoy the view, guys. The detail is impressive. Whatever the manufactuer is doing, they are doing it well.

Keep in mind when viewing photos here(or in any review or gallery) that YMMV. The dolls come from the same mold but I guess it is possible that there are small or subtle variations in each piece. I just bring this up as I wouldn't want anyone coming back and reaming me out if there aren't the same creases or subtle nuances on their doll, for instance. Not that I would expect another copy to be much different, but I really don't know anything about the build process or what subtle variations there can be from piece to piece.

Also, my contact with Matt and Bronwen has, to this point, been pretty much buisiness related and minimal, outside of the chat we had when I picked up the doll. Since I recieved the doll, I had talked to them with a question on one occasion, but that's pretty much it. Although they are very nice people, I don't really know them well enough to call them friends, so it's not like I feel any pressure here. I bring this up only in passing as people might be wondering why I am taking the time to go into so much detail.

I enjoy taking photographs and am inquisitive. Also, reviews and word-of-mouth are all we have to go by in this business before spending thousands of dollars on these works. Unless you live near a manufacturer, there are no showroom floors to compare and contrast models and look under the hood. Given that these works are relatively new on the scene, there are very few reviews to go buy and I thought I would provide as much detail as I can to get the information out there for peple to use when making purchase decisions.

I have been trying to find something in the way of negatives to report but I have had trouble doing so. I can only atttribute this to a very high level of quality control and standards. I can't quite remember where the discussion took place, but there was a debate about production issues and a statement was made to the effect that blemishes and imperfections are unavoidabe when these items are created, simply due to the medium. That is not the case here.  The only imperfections I can find are the seems. and those are not imperfections but the unavoidable reality of the manufacturing process on any doll. There are no noteworthy blemishes, indentations, or even a small gouge, anywhere.

shotakong

• New Resident
« Reply #34 on: November 23, 2011, 06:03:41 AM »
Wow. Those last photos are absolutely stunning! Now I'm curious about how the area looks with the insert in while the legs are relaxed. Thanks again for posting!

Kano

• Resident
« Reply #35 on: November 23, 2011, 11:10:37 AM »
Given that these works are relatively new on the scene, there are very few reviews to go buy and I thought I would provide as much detail as I can to get the information out there for peple to use when making purchase decisions.

That's exactly why I was so excited and grateful for your thorough review.  Thanks once again, Briko!

Kano

mytime

• Sr. Resident
« Reply #36 on: November 23, 2011, 03:15:06 PM »
Briko,

Very nice photo's that show her off very well IMO.
The vaginal parts of the 1BH are that realistic that they blow away the competition by far IMO.
Very nice detailing there!

Mytime & Helen & Carmen
Doll community member since april 2003, doll owner since august 2004

Alistair

• New Resident
« Reply #37 on: December 19, 2011, 05:19:04 PM »
Very helpful review.

Thank you!
RealGirls: I tried, I failed, I moved on.

pygmalion2

• Sr. Resident
« Reply #38 on: December 19, 2011, 08:15:14 PM »
Thanks for the well done and thorough review.  For some reason I had completely missed this thread.

Mark and the Synthetiks
Mark and the Synthetiks

incred

• Sr. Resident
  • Bay State
    • Incredidoll
« Reply #39 on: December 19, 2011, 11:40:14 PM »
I added a couple comments about the fingers.

Having never owned a doll with fully articulated joints and finger wires, I was a bit curious and concerned about potential issues here. This appears to be something that gets a lot of discussion when doll anatomy is discussed and is a topic that shows up frequently in threads related to repairs.  The doll has been handled quite a bit,  the hands and fingers have also been posed frequently, and the hands have even been used as supports. A couple of times, I have also managed to catch the fingers on clothing items(my bad). I have not observed any issues or problems. There have been no finger pokes or wires breaking through to the surface. I felt around the fingers to try to get a guage for what was in there and can't quite tell.  Whatever it is, it appears to be doing the job without any issues. The nails also appear sturdy.  Based on my past experience, this is one of the things that went rather quickly and I am quite pelased with this feature on the Sinthetic 1H. The nails are on there good and strong.  So far, everthying appears to be built like a tank.

One thing to add on the finger wire, while at Sinthetics this past July, Matt showed us the strength, and durability. I don't remember the alloy, but you could basically tie it into a knot and it would not break, and do this repeatedly. It was also easily done. The wire is just right in ease of bending. The fingers can hold an object, not sure how much weight, but can do so with little effort, and look realistic. Not sure how the ends of the wire are treated to keep from poking through, but the wire its self would have some give with its bend ability.

kintamasan

• Sr. Resident
  • "Welcome to the Layer Cake"
« Reply #40 on: December 22, 2011, 12:23:42 AM »
I am currently saving up for a 1B variant. Your review and photo's have been a great help in finalizing my purchase decision. Superb photography and review!!

Ken
Lovable Dolls, Sinthetics and PIB Polymerisian: Sometimes my dreams come true.

life-is-plastic

• Resident
« Reply #41 on: December 29, 2011, 12:53:47 PM »
thanks for the elaborate review ... very insightful ... and the amount of detail on these manikins is incredible!!  :o ...

simonups

• Resident
« Reply #42 on: December 31, 2011, 08:35:09 AM »
Thanks from my side for the detail review and those detail pictures of your Sin.
Birko I envy you about your doll you have, love to have one myself. She is a beauty.
After reading your review wants me more and more to have one very badly.

Enjoy her.

Briko

• New Resident
« Reply #43 on: January 27, 2012, 05:35:34 PM »
Hello Everyone. Thanks again for the feedback.

No problems to report and she is as good as new--except for some minor damage I made myself to the sole of the foot when I partially dropped the doll and the foot landed on the corner of my stand. I made a small tear there but it was easily repaired and is not visibile unless you look--it's also on the bottom of the foot so its a non-issue really.

She is softening up a bit I have noticed and she feels more lifelike every day. I don't think durbaility will be a concern for the future. All things said, I couldn't be happier and am glad I made the purchase.  I really haven't used the doll much at all for play and she serves more as a affectionate companion-type. Not that there would be anything to be dissapointed with in this regards but that's not really why I got the doll to begin with.

Anyways, thanks again to Matt and Bronwen for the outstanding artistic work on the doll.

I am pretty busy and will pop in and out with updates and photos as I get the time. Just wanted to drop a line so folks wouldn't think I dissapeared or was dissapointed in some way. Also, for the haters or parnoid types out there on the net who think someone encouraged me to come here and post this, that is not the case. Sorry to dissapoint the Sinthetics bashers out there but I actually haven't talked to anyone at Sinthetics for a couple months, except to wish a Merry Christmas. :) I felt bad I hadn't been around and didn't want anyone to think I ran out because I was dissapointed. I have just been severely overtaxed for time lately . If anyone knows me from a past doll review, they know I tell it like it is and don't pull any punches.

Z-Dr

• City Engineer
  • Sr. Resident
« Reply #44 on: January 28, 2012, 01:53:36 PM »
Hey Briko!

It is great to see you.  Hope things calm down for you soon.  It will be great to see more of you around here again when you get the chance.  Oh, and don't forget to bring pics of Melody... ;)