Author Topic: ask about Sin 2D  (Read 1071 times)

teddy

• New Resident
  • Teddy
ask about Sin 2D
« on: May 16, 2014, 10:27:51 AM »
Hi,glad to know there is a forum here could contact with Synthetic,and i am interested to know whether possible for Synthetic send a Sin 2D doll to me here in China,and whether its easy or hard to pass the china custom with the express courier,i never tried before,and i do agree the 2D design is classic~thanks bring such a good arts,it is a great work!guess maybe some fan friends or some profession friends from synthetic may help me with this problem.
Teddy Seekinggggg....

Nova-1

• Sr. Resident
  • IN DOLL HEAVEN!!!!
Re: ask about Sin 2D
« Reply #1 on: May 16, 2014, 11:02:07 AM »
teddy,

Welcome to ODC! I'm sure Sinthetics wouldn't have a problem sending you a doll in China. Based on their delivered gallery quite a few have been delivered to owners in Taiwan. You may have to pick her up from a international airport or go through a shipping broker to have her delivered directly to your doorstep. But as long as love dolls are not illegal in china.  I'm sure the fine folks of Sinthetic will not have a problem sending you a doll. In fact china has a few love doll manufacturers so I wouldn't think they would be illegal, but I could be wrong.   
DOLLS + LINGERIE = ONE HECK OF A GOOD TIME!!!!

Nova-1

• Sr. Resident
  • IN DOLL HEAVEN!!!!
« Reply #3 on: May 16, 2014, 07:22:53 PM »
Well that would explain why dolls seem to never get shipped to China.
DOLLS + LINGERIE = ONE HECK OF A GOOD TIME!!!!

teddy

• New Resident
  • Teddy
« Reply #4 on: May 16, 2014, 07:42:07 PM »
Thank you Nova-1 and Incred,wow,yours answer are really help!there seems a doll importer agent of RD in beijing,their local price seems really doubled than Sin price,so i do suggest that high risks when a doll come to port of china.

And it is true there are several doll manufactures in domestic area,but you know their craft level is lagged a part,some of them make doll with TPE material,i saw on local forum that some make doll with a big sponge and very thin layer of silicone their client complaint it easy broken lol,but seems a little progress than years ago,at least there appeared some doll manufactures,and seems they are trying to improve the crafts...

anyway,i think Sin-2D is a master piece,ever saw some guy sell a second-hand Sin-2D Alecia on local market,its design fascinating...
Teddy Seekinggggg....