Author Topic: Terri stopped by to say hi  (Read 32661 times)

eeniemeenie

• New Resident

ourdoll1

• Mayor
  • Sr. Resident
Re: Terri stopped by to say hi
« Reply #1 on: March 21, 2012, 10:16:37 AM »
 :oWHao, Hi TERRI!  DAMN glad to see you!  8)

Kano

• Resident
« Reply #2 on: March 21, 2012, 10:56:35 AM »
I love how you posed her mouth in the second picture!  Can all Sinthetics' dolls mouths do that? 

Mark_at_MaddyG

• Resident
  • VP at Maddy G Productions
    • It's A Tasha Thing
« Reply #3 on: March 21, 2012, 11:01:58 AM »
I love how you posed her mouth in the second picture!  Can all Sinthetics' dolls mouths do that?

Well, hellllloooo Terri! How yoooouuu doin'?

Kano... I believe Terri has custom teeth. Which, in my opinion... are awesome.

Since there has to have been molds made for them, they may be an option, but check with Sinthetics to be sure.

Damn Terri... you look fine. I would suggest not spending too much time in the sun, but lookin' like you do, I suspect that's not a problem. LOL

Great pics as always eeniemeenie....

Kano

• Resident
« Reply #4 on: March 21, 2012, 11:13:07 AM »
Yeah Mark, I suspected she had custom teeth because of how fired up eenie was about the custom teeth on MyDogs' doll.  I guess the million-dollar question is: can Sinthetics' dolls mouths be posed so intricately without custom teeth, or is Terri's custom teeth what allowed him to tuck her bottom lip in behind them so fetchingly?  Have you been able to do any kind of posing of Tasha's mouth in pictures, or have you even tried?

Oh, and I was so wowed by that one small detail in the picture, I forgot to convey my general congratulations on acquiring Terri, eenie!  You must be proud!

Kroff

• Sr. Resident
  • NO MA'AM
« Reply #5 on: March 21, 2012, 11:34:59 AM »

I do too !  :o
Don't Tread On Me

dave7311

• Sr. Resident
  • Valerie:" I don't mind you fart or snore.. hehehe!
« Reply #6 on: March 21, 2012, 11:58:54 AM »
'What makes these teeth 'Custom' or 'Special'?.....'Curious and Entrigued' 8)
dave7311 & Valerie

bambolesilicone

• New Resident
« Reply #7 on: March 21, 2012, 12:47:19 PM »
 :o
she is Perfect and real woman is ok everyone can see , but for me Terri have also Breast Enlargement , no someone have see that a little big more than every dolls B1B delivered ? also Muzza doll and Hannah same body , but the breast is like at more small ( little bit ) but easy to see . And don't is Tan lines absolutely ! Maybe areola is big more than muzza Cami ? or Hannah  ? I don't know this is what I see and my impression from the first time

N. poeticus

• Sr. Resident
  • too boringly sane for me to stay awake here
« Reply #8 on: March 21, 2012, 12:57:03 PM »
'What makes these teeth 'Custom' or 'Special'?.....'Curious and Entrigued' 8)

She has 'bunny teeth'.   8)  I fucking LOVE them!   :P  I like how her tongue looks in there, too.  You do such a wonderful job with her. 

I think she is the fairest Alicia of all Alicia's that I have ever seen!  Way to glorify her Maker, man!   ;D
Genesis 2:18  "The [Doll] God said, “It is not good for the man to be alone. I will make a [doll] suitable for him.”

Matthew 5:16 "Let your [photos] so shine before men, that they may see your [pretty dollies], and glorify [their Doll Maker]."

my photos: http://www.dollalbum.com/dollgallery/index.php?cat=11660

Videos of my mannequin Kristen can be watched here on my YouTube playlist: https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLo50bfTa6YGkjEMY6SJRckkgAY-SBq_kJ

Sinthetics

• Doll Manufacturer
  • Sr. Resident
« Reply #9 on: March 21, 2012, 01:40:46 PM »
Thanks for posting more great pictures Eenie! We're blown away by her biting the bottom lip! Excellent.

Since she is a standard doll, we guess the answer must be yes. We've never tried that expression. Most likely her larger front teeth help. We're going to have to give this a try.

Since there has to have been molds made for them, they may be an option, but check with Sinthetics to be sure.

There were and they are! People can request these teeth as an option for any head. Thanks to Eenie for getting the option out there.

'What makes these teeth 'Custom' or 'Special'?. 8)
Terri has "bunny teeth" which basically means the front two are bigger than the standards, they protrude very slightly and they're slightly unevenly shaped.

:o
she is Perfect and real woman is ok everyone can see , but for me Terri have also Breast Enlargement , no someone have see that a little big more than every dolls B1B delivered ? also Muzza doll and Hannah same body , but the breast is like at more small ( little bit ) but easy to see . And don't is Tan lines absolutely ! Maybe areola is big more than muzza Cami ? or Hannah  ? I don't know this is what I see and my impression from the first time

Terri doesn't have an enlargement. She's the standard body with tan lines. It is the size of the nipples and the tan lines that make her breasts seem bigger.

B-Zilla

• Sr. Resident
  • "The Pun-isher"
« Reply #10 on: March 21, 2012, 02:28:08 PM »
Terri can say hi anytime she wants.  ;D

The realism is so impressive in this doll, something about the combination of options makes her seem alive.

Mexdollover

• New Resident
  • A doll lover since 2011
    • Silent Partners.
« Reply #11 on: March 21, 2012, 02:48:40 PM »
By far the best sinthetics combo is called Terri

remarkable job!

and you made already a sexy character, love the name by the way. 8)

My blog:

https://mysilentpartners.wordpress.com/

Images of my dolls.

Mark_at_MaddyG

• Resident
  • VP at Maddy G Productions
    • It's A Tasha Thing
« Reply #12 on: March 21, 2012, 07:18:05 PM »
Yeah Mark, I suspected she had custom teeth because of how fired up eenie was about the custom teeth on MyDogs' doll.  I guess the million-dollar question is: can Sinthetics' dolls mouths be posed so intricately without custom teeth, or is Terri's custom teeth what allowed him to tuck her bottom lip in behind them so fetchingly?  Have you been able to do any kind of posing of Tasha's mouth in pictures, or have you even tried?

I have tried Kano, and the results are not realistic in my opinion.

In Tasha's defense, she has a different face though, that feature fuller lips.

Also, we cut out Tasha's 'throat bubble' to enable her more range of motion in her neck. So, her teeth are not anchored into her head the same way, so her teeth are allowed to pull TOO far foward, which make her look sort of ridiculous.

I would show pictures, but Tasha would never let me live it down. 

Ceej

• Town Council
  • Sr. Resident
« Reply #13 on: March 21, 2012, 07:19:57 PM »
This is one incredibly beautiful doll!!
"Leaving it to the imagination" is highly overrated.

Sandy is a B6 Classic Realdoll, Nicole is a Realdoll Petite 5. They both share classic F1 faces as well as all the classic F1 expression faces. Sandy also has several sets of reuseable "Real Breast" prosthetic breasts.

eeniemeenie

• New Resident
« Reply #14 on: March 21, 2012, 07:28:05 PM »