Author Topic: Inner labia detail insert  (Read 7085 times)

Ceej

• Town Council
  • Sr. Resident
Inner labia detail insert
« on: May 03, 2012, 01:50:26 AM »
For those of you who want more detail in your doll's intimate goodies than a gape(which is neccesary for play) , I have come up with a neat inner labia detail you can simply insert for looks and remove for play. The nice thing about this insert is, once it is properly fitted and trimmed it will stay in place with friction and will expand to accomodate a wide gape.  For larger versions of the pics in this tutorial look here: http://ourdollcommunity.com/gallery/thumbnails.php?album=593

This is a shot of a spare labia with the insert in place. For a better fit and look, the edges of the insert can be carefully trimed for a better fit than what I show here.

To start off you will need a bit of tinted 2 part silicone (with a bit of pink powder to match it to your doll's labia), Alcohol, 2 peices of rubber cut from rubber gloves, a mixing cup, some toothpicks, and not shown: dish soap, a small thick book, a spring clamp and some wire.

Clean a teaspoon and 2 pieces of rubber glove with alcohol then coat both with a thin layer of dish soap and let dry. Mix up a small batch of two part silicone, and tint to match your doll's labia as best you can. Then pour into a teaspoon till its just full.

Once it starts to thicken slightly place one of the coated peices of rubber glove on top(soap side down) and work out the air bubbes. This isn't neccesary but the slight texture in the glove will give the finished insert a bit of texture. then set aside to cure. Note: you will probably need to bend the handle of the teaspoon downward as I have here so when its set aside the "ladle" will be level.

While the rest of the silicone is still curing in the mixing cup you should have time to get the book, the other peice of rubber glove(coated with dish soap) and the clamp. fold the rubber in half and "clamp" it in the middle of the book as shown here, soap side up:

keep checking the silicone in the cup to see how its progressing. Once it has the texture of warm peanut butter youre ready for use.

Carfully place and form a peice about the size of a pea in the fold of the rubber and spread it a little lengthwise. Make it slightly tear drop or egg shape. NOTE: You only need one for this, 3 are shown here because I made 3 at a time when I did this.

For more detail, set a toothpick (coated with dish soap) in the large end of the "egg" or "teardrop" and bend up some wire to support the end of the toothpic.

Once the silicone is set you can remove the newly formed parts:

This is what your finished parts should look like:

The next stages gets a bit "fiddly" and you will need to test them in your doll's goodies as your going to be sure your progressing well. First cut out a small triangle at one end. Don't take out too much as it is better to have to fit and re-trim than to have made the cut so big that it won't fit properly:

Then fold over like this:

Slip it in your doll's goodies as I have in the spare labia like this, Note: The unfolded area is fitted towards the clitoris and the opposite folded over part fits in the lower part of the labia, forming a small pocket simuating a shallow entrance to the vagina:

If its too long, then remove and make the triangle cut-out a little bigger and re-fit. Once you have something that looks good you can glue the folded areas over so it is permanant.:

When the glue is set fit the insert back in the labia and glue in the smal detail. Glue it in near the clitoris as it is shown here:

As I mentioned earlier, you can trim the side edges of the insert back a little for a better looking fit in the labia than I have here. Be carefull not to trim too much out though and once the insert is properly fitted and trimmed it will stay in place with friction and will expand to accomodate a wide gape. There is a bit of forgiveness in the fit. as I have had to open up the "gape" in Sandy's vag recently to reduce tearing during play, and the insert still fits well.

I hope this is helpfull for those that desire more detail in your doll's intimate areas without giving up function.
« Last Edit: May 03, 2012, 02:07:34 AM by Ceej »
"Leaving it to the imagination" is highly overrated.

Sandy is a wonderful B6 Classic Realdoll, and Nicole is a sweet Realdoll Petite 5.  Close sisters, they both share classic F1 faces as well as all the classic F1 expression faces. Sandy also has several sets of reusable "Real Breast" prosthetics.     Julie, Christine, Emma, Kiki and their friends are sexy little Phicen micro-babes.

phillip57

• Sr. Resident
Re: Inner labia detail insert
« Reply #1 on: May 03, 2012, 07:43:57 AM »
Very clever Ceej, thanks for sharing!
All things are relative.

Ray Rentell

• Sr. Resident
  • here today gone tomorrow
« Reply #2 on: May 05, 2012, 07:15:00 AM »
What a splendid idea Ceej, looks very realistic.

Often wondered why the manufacteres do not make a useable balloon knot ,it would mean the anal entery could be made slightly bigger, helping to stop splits in this area.

On damage through splits it could just be replaced as you do with the labia!

Now there a project for you Ceej and Sandy

And if you need a tester..... Elise is suffering with splits there..... ;D
<<<<<<<<<<<<for album click the pic..........................

Ceej

• Town Council
  • Sr. Resident
« Reply #3 on: May 05, 2012, 07:57:35 AM »
Thanks Ray :)  funny, what a difference a simple little detail like that can make.

As far as balloon knots go. I'm not quite sure I follow what you mean by useable balloon knot.
I'm sure you know for cosmetics, Sinthetics has a balloon knot plug giving a realistic look when not in play, which probably allowed them to make the entry there bigger for play.
I also sculpted a cosmetic "balloon knot" or "starfish" a while ago that doesnt look too terrible.
http://ourdollcommunity.com/forum/index.php?topic=902.0

Sandy is a wonderful B6 Classic Realdoll, and Nicole is a sweet Realdoll Petite 5.  Close sisters, they both share classic F1 faces as well as all the classic F1 expression faces. Sandy also has several sets of reusable "Real Breast" prosthetics.     Julie, Christine, Emma, Kiki and their friends are sexy little Phicen micro-babes.

Ray Rentell

• Sr. Resident
  • here today gone tomorrow
« Reply #4 on: May 05, 2012, 08:49:45 AM »
Ah yes Ceej , I remeber your marvellous little sculpture.
I have the "balloon knot" made by Matt and Bronwen which is great but only for cosmetic use not pentration

I was really thinking of a "useable " knot that could be replaced as you would a split labia therefore saving the splits spreading to the doll itsself.

Not sure but I think Abyss made an insert doll once where the insert was an anal and vaginal opening in one insert but it might have been another maker.

As these dolls split so easily and its a common complaint it would seem a logical thing to do, but some manufacterurs in the main are only interesretd in selling dolls not durability.
Just look at the hip problems with RD's.... and there still using the same awful joints, so no R&D there then !!

<<<<<<<<<<<<for album click the pic..........................

Ceej

• Town Council
  • Sr. Resident
« Reply #5 on: May 05, 2012, 09:25:19 AM »
Ah ok :) 

Boytoys had a combination insert that had both entries in one. maybe thats the one your thinking of.

The hips...oh man the hips.......
In my humble opinion, if they used screws in the 4 glue holes of the Doughnut just long enough to securely grab into to the hip, As some foks have done in repairs, the hips wouldnt come out anymore, fixing the bulk of the hip problems ..but, thats just my opinion.

ok, back on topic....inserts..
« Last Edit: May 05, 2012, 09:51:12 AM by Ceej »

incred

• Sr. Resident
  • Bay State
    • Incredidoll
« Reply #6 on: May 05, 2012, 10:49:19 AM »
Hips ... ugh... They keep us in a business that we don't want to be in Ceej. I'd rather be making hime joints for the factory because it is easy and an improvement.

I like that insert idea because it is an improvement ;) very nice.

I tried to do a more permanent starfish solution on Yuri/Yoshi....

So much for that idea  :o