Author Topic: DS DOLLS  (Read 17579 times)

manga_maniac

• New Resident
Re: DS DOLLS
« Reply #15 on: November 08, 2013, 06:58:31 AM »
Greetings all, just posting a quick review of my new DS doll I received this week and my purchasing experience with DS doll. This was my second doll purchase, although it is in fact the first doll I have ever received .. I'll mention the other vendor just as a comparison here because it is really the only other experience I have to judge this one by and will follow up with a review of the other vendor in the general forum as soon as it arrives.
    Back in the beginning of March I made a purchase of a doll from another vendor from Japan, and seven months later, after extremely sparse communication, no updates, no ETA on my doll, and me feeling like I've basically been ripped off for 8.5K I decided to have another go at getting a doll. After shopping extensively I decided on DS and WOW the experience is like night and day.. I received an email reply from Steven the same day. I then sent over an inquiry about whether the second head deal was still going on, it was, I sent over several more questions, thinking it would be a week or so before getting a reply, within ten minutes I got an email back .. Woah.. So decided to bite the bullet and pay for another doll. I really like that I could pay with either wire transfer, or Paypal .. which at least gave some small amount of security, on my previous purchase it was wire transfer only .. so once it was sent the money is just gone gone.. I immediately got a confirmation payment received and an estimated time for production of 3 weeks.. holy cow .. after brooding for 7 months waiting for my other purchase, the thought of a turn around that fast was amazing. Within 10 days I got an email with pictures of my completed order for confirmation.. I thought I saw something amiss on my doll and emailed back.. the same day I got a response from Steven again (when does this guy sleep?? Unless every employee at DS is named Steven).. I made my final payment right away and two days later had two tracking numbers, one box took three days to get here, the second took four. opening my box the doll was wrapped in it's own sleeping bag and OMG the quality is amazing, the sculpt is gorgeous, totally worth it. as described here by other owners the skin is slightly slick so going to buzz out to get some powder for it right away, I did inquire about whether the doll could be shipped clothed and was told I could get one of the outfits pictured on the site for $65, the main body came with the extra outfit plastic wrapped along side the doll which is fine as the body itself was well covered by the sleeping bag, and I can see where buying clothes will take some getting used to, so its nice to have an outfit already for her out of the box. I am extremely impressed by DS Doll and cannot recommend enough that if you are considering a doll from them they were very easy to work with and very professional.  And as luck would have it I just received an email from the other vendor that my first purchase is possibly nearing completion so I might have a second doll arriving sometime in the future, but will quite probably just sell it when it arrives as the whole experience with the other company has kind of put me off the first doll now.. it is a fairly rare doll but has just been a fiasco and can already see that I will prefer the DS doll over the other..

I really only have one minor suggestion, or perhaps customer request of DS, which is that they sent me pics of the heads on a kind of bust display stand, which if they offered something like that for sale as an accessory I would have purchased one to put my second head on while not in use for sure.. just something to consider for up-sale items .. like the doll couch they offer ..

In conclusion . totally worth the amount they are asking, totally satisfied with the experience, extremely pleased with the purchase, and the experience was such a difference from what I've dealt with from the other supplier that I will go to DS again first when contemplating adding to my collection.

JohnConnor

• Sr. Resident
  • Artificial women are HOT!
« Reply #16 on: November 08, 2013, 08:57:50 AM »
Congratulations Manga!

I hope the other doll isn't too far from what you were expecting.  Good luck with her, whatever path you choose.

Please let us know how well your doll performs.  DS Doll seems to be a relatively new company and their product is under represented here at ODC.  You gave a great review for the company, but can you tell us more about the doll's performance?  Weight, flexibility, pose-ability, softness, maintenance, play, etc...  Take your time, but please don't forget to let us know!  Picture are also always welcome.

Thanks, and congratulations again.
>John Connor
-----------------------------------------
Allison is a Boy Toy body 1, Autumn, born in February 2011, our anniversary is March 7th 2011
Farah is a Sinthetics B1B, Celeste, born on April 1st 2013, our anniversary is June 21st 2013
Jennifer 8 is a YL Doll 148 cm, Jennifer/Viola, born on December 7th 2014, our anniversary is December 11th 2014
Kara is a JY Doll 166 cm (Flora with Kira head), born on 23 June 2017, our anniversary is 30 June 2017

Jgato

• Sr. Resident
« Reply #17 on: November 08, 2013, 06:53:09 PM »
Congratulations Manga Maniac.

Which doll body did you get?  Which doll faces?  And most importantly what is the name of the first company that has made you wait so very long?

vhd95

• Resident
« Reply #18 on: November 09, 2013, 05:00:37 PM »
did you mention who made the first doll? I'm curious but if you'd rather not say that's fine.

Haremlover

• Sr. Resident
  • Former member
« Reply #19 on: February 01, 2014, 07:59:19 PM »
Hi!

Although I have half a feeling that I'd prefer a PIB in the lighter weight GND version, a DS is available in the UK which with the apparent rarity of PIBs in Europe seems to be a sensible opportunity.

I'm slightly concerned at the youth of the faces - Sandy appeals - but is she really capable of that "eat you for breakfast" look that will inspire the reverse emotion?

Member Chewy on TDF is selling a DS head on ebay and comments that it leaks oil - is this commonplace? Do DS dolls do this more than other makes?

All the photos I have seen of DS dolls seem to have an unnaturally glossy reflection. Can they look as natural as one sees PIBs appear?

Detailing - is the body as good as PIB? And the legs and feet?

Best wishes and many thanks

Harem
Aira and Chloé are DS DollSweet Silicone Déesses and the DS Forum is fascinating.
Kira is a Private Island Beauty (PIB)
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Latex ladies from www.domax.fr are wonderful - I pass on discounts to UK forum members
 - please PM if interested

Haremlover

• Sr. Resident
  • Former member
« Reply #20 on: February 03, 2014, 09:16:48 PM »
In conclusion . totally worth the amount they are asking, totally satisfied with the experience, extremely pleased with the purchase, and the experience was such a difference from what I've dealt with from the other supplier that I will go to DS again first when contemplating adding to my collection.

Hearing that spare inserts for a US brand of doll were $200 I enquired of DS of their spare parts . . . to which the answer came back very rapidly . . . . $19

Clearly a superb company to deal with . . .

Best wishes

Harem
Aira and Chloé are DS DollSweet Silicone Déesses and the DS Forum is fascinating.

Latex ladies from www.domax.fr are wonderful - I pass on discounts to UK forum members

Haremlover

• Sr. Resident
  • Former member
« Reply #21 on: February 22, 2014, 04:59:41 PM »
I'm slightly concerned at the youth of the faces - Sandy appeals - but is she really capable of that "eat you for breakfast" look that will inspire the reverse emotion?

The answer to this has arrived on http://www.uklovedollforums.co.uk/forum/showthread.php?t=5826

who when she's not studying art in the library produces art all of her own:
http://www.uklovedollforums.co.uk/forum/showthread.php?t=5803

These dolls are works of art in themselves . . .

More than lust, these dolls are dangerous . . . love! Cupid's arrows are increasingly aiming between my eyes!

Best wishes

Harem

pygmalion2

• Sr. Resident
« Reply #22 on: February 22, 2014, 11:07:01 PM »

More than lust, these dolls are dangerous . . . love! Cupid's arrows are increasingly aiming between my eyes!

Best wishes

Harem

You may understand now why I call the silicone dolls "Synthetiks"
Mark
Mark and Katie

Haremlover

• Sr. Resident
  • Former member
« Reply #23 on: February 23, 2014, 06:55:15 AM »
You may understand now why I call the silicone dolls "Synthetiks"

Um. Yes! The stuff of which dreams are made! . . .

Indeed:

;)

Thanks are due to UK member Maharo for these wonderful pics and divine clothes . . . and humourous compilation: http://www.uklovedollforums.co.uk/forum/showthread.php?t=5826

Best wishes

Harem

JohnConnor

• Sr. Resident
« Reply #24 on: February 23, 2014, 07:07:15 AM »
Very nice!  I really like the face, eye color, and wig combination.
>John Connor
Allison is a Boy Toy body 1, Autumn, born in February 2011, our anniversary is March 7th 2011
Farah is a Sinthetics B1B, Celeste, born on April 1st 2013, our anniversary is June 21st 2013
Jennifer 8 is a YL Doll 148 cm, Jennifer/Viola, born on December 7th 2014, our anniversary is December 11th 2014
Kara is a JY Doll 166 cm (Flora with Kira head), born on 23 June 2017, our anniversary is 30 June 2017

kintamasan

• Sr. Resident
  • "Welcome to the Layer Cake"
« Reply #25 on: February 23, 2014, 09:29:54 AM »
You've got yourself a mighty fine Bond Girl!! She has brilliant sex appeal and beauty!!
Lovable Dolls, Sinthetics and PIB Polymerisian: Sometimes my dreams come true.

Haremlover

• Sr. Resident
  • Former member
« Reply #26 on: February 23, 2014, 01:21:39 PM »
You've got yourself a mighty fine Bond Girl!! She has brilliant sex appeal and beauty!!
;)  :)

Yes - she has something  - - that has put both her former curator and I, and another friend in France in total awe . . .

She has a presence upon entering the room, or one's life

that is far from ordinary . . . and her sister too:

makes one's heart jump for joy. . . .

and especially when she presents a big heart

When a lady like this walks into one's life I have been conscious of the terrible loss to her former curator . . . and so it was a particular pleasure to have been able to do photography together with his experience, dress sense and kit of clothes and wigs and give him the photos resulting to enjoy first and then with us . . . until he finds his new lady . . . and I've invited him to feel always welcome to come and do more photo sessions. . ..

On a for sale thread I've seen briefly the trauma of a member putting dolls up for sale, and perhaps this approach in the idea of sharing the photographic life of a doll and working together might be an inspiration to others. Dolls such as this are sculptures and art of the highest form . . . and it's such a joy to be able to celebrate such pleasure.

Of course there is a minor matter that one feels reticent to take such wonderful art to bed ... so I hope that "she" won't feel too jealous should more of a "mistress" type doll come to join us at some stage. But her youth and poise is a thorough inspiration to have around

Best wishes

Harem

Ace

• Resident
  • Bangarang!
« Reply #27 on: February 23, 2014, 04:03:02 PM »
This is good inspiration for a future doll owner.
Thanks for sharing your story and the beautiful pics of your ladies.
I can tell that they mean a lot to you.

:thumb:
Fanboy of DS-DollSweet and 4Woods. Because of reasons.

JohnConnor

• Sr. Resident
« Reply #28 on: February 23, 2014, 04:08:38 PM »
Yes, well stated Haremlover.  You have a fine way with words.  Well done.
 :cheers:
>John Connor

Haremlover

• Sr. Resident
  • Former member
« Reply #29 on: February 23, 2014, 09:31:53 PM »
This is good inspiration for a future doll owner.
Thanks for sharing your story and the beautiful pics of your ladies.
I can tell that they mean a lot to you.

Thanks John and Ace

"They" are actually one - but with two heads. The standard head is Kayla

and the other is Sandy

which is fabulous for photoshoots as for the same effort in dressing and posing, one has the extra opportunity of a changed personality in one. But it's Sandy who really knocks me sideways. . . .

Meaning a lot to me . . . perhaps it's a desire for more feminity in my life - I didn't have a sister . . . and have three sons no daughters . . . - and certainly sensuality . . . and the thought of sensuality. . . . the promise of sensuality when wife is away. Perhaps it's not sex - and certainly this lady is so very perfect and beautiful, that one is frightened to damage her - but even in just applying talc to her and finding her smoothness, the sensuality is fulfilling. . .

Anyway in due course, more of the shots will emerge from the photoshoot her former curator and I did together, which we hope will bring pleasure to others and not just us. So this thread and DS areas are worth keeping eyes upon . . .

Whilst many of the faces that DS make for their dolls are too young for my liking, the reality is that for me their Sandy face as well as the delight of their bodies, is a game changer - no longer are the silicone dolls human substitutes for humans for sex as sex dolls, but are art of the highest stature. I'm sure that other doll owners feel that way and each has one that does it for them . . . but as soon as I met Sandy in the flesh . . . it happened. She had a very sheltered upbringing

and I had no idea she would turn into such a raving beauty with just a little education in a library in adulthood . . .

and thought that in buying this schoolgirl, for lack of any other good doll currently available in the UK I was having to settle for second best . . . . Then I saw a photo of Sandy's sister in France belonging to Stef of http://www.dollsweet.com/#!commande/c1hw4 :

and Sandy started to blow me away . . . and the rest is history.

Whilst Sandy and Kayla are nice names I rather like Hitomi and Aira, which somewhat takes this lady out of the concept of ordinary. . .

Best wishes

Harem