Author Topic: Foot fetish toys  (Read 21846 times)

6gears

• Lurker
Re: Foot fetish toys
« Reply #15 on: August 07, 2014, 10:00:33 PM »
I know this thread is damn near ancient, but I need to share my experience with these guys because I would be remiss if I didn't warn the community about the scammers that run the foot-fetish-toys.com website.

I needed to order 14 pairs of the feet from them for a gag event at a friends' wedding. I ordered from them and followed the directions but something didn't make sense in the order page so I sent them an email. The response from the was "Just order it. It's fine."

So I ordered 1 pair. Saw that I was supposed to get a confirmation e-mail and a tracking number. Days pass and I never got either, let alone the product. Just one of these was $230USD mind you.

Naturally I try sending them emails and I get this rude guy who knew nothing about my order and said basically "Did you pay? If you didn't pay then don't bother me." That was the entire email.

I had the paypal info showing that I paid and I replied to him, but this time, this asshole just goes "Do not send me any more emails. If you paid then you wait. If not don't send me emails."

So anyways this was weeks ago at this point. Paypal is going to just refund me the money and then sue him (I believe) for the monies owed., but damn. DO NOT EVER TRUST THIS SELLER. THEY ARE SCAMMERS! STAY FAR AWAY FROM THIS SELLER.

That's all.

Edited by Mahtek Do not insult an entire group by the actions of one individual. Thanks for the heads up on an untrustworthy supplier.

feet4

• Lurker
« Reply #16 on: October 10, 2014, 05:16:59 PM »
Hi,
i'm italian...
i have bought a pair of feet on foot-fetish-toys
is not a scam, do not say crap!!

I read this thread after the purchase, and I worried for nothing...

yes, is a china-product....not a bad product!
only one thing:
the package is not rigid and the silicone (or plastic??) tends to deform when squeezed.

incred

• Sr. Resident
  • Bay State
    • Incredidoll
« Reply #17 on: October 11, 2014, 10:20:32 AM »
 :welcome: Feet4

Could you post a picture of the feet? The company doesn't have a stellar reputation, and we would like to know about them.
How long did you have to wait from buying to actually getting the feet?

If you need a gallery to host the pictures PM Camp to get a gallery.

feet4

• Lurker
« Reply #18 on: October 14, 2014, 11:09:21 AM »
Hi :)

ok...
this is one picture of the feet:

The feet are good, the "skin" have some little defects (and in one heel there is a dent) but I believe it is not a quality problem.
The feet are shipped in a soft envelope bag......mmm, not a good idea!

I received it, about 10-12days from Singapore to Italy...via DHL.Paid by paypal...
I did not pay taxes and customs.

In the package I found the nails and nylon stockings.

I hope I have written well because I also used the google translator

aftkler

• Lurker
« Reply #19 on: June 15, 2018, 10:49:22 PM »
I know this thread is damn near ancient, but I need to share my experience with these guys because I would be remiss if I didn't warn the community about the scammers that run the foot-fetish-toys.com website.

I needed to order 14 pairs of the feet from them for a gag event at a friends' wedding. I ordered from them and followed the directions but something didn't make sense in the order page so I sent them an email. The response from the was "Just order it. It's fine."

So I ordered 1 pair. Saw that I was supposed to get a confirmation e-mail and a tracking number. Days pass and I never got either, let alone the product. Just one of these was $230USD mind you.

Naturally I try sending them emails and I get this rude guy who knew nothing about my order and said basically "Did you pay? If you didn't pay then don't bother me." That was the entire email.

I had the paypal info showing that I paid and I replied to him, but this time, this asshole just goes "Do not send me any more emails. If you paid then you wait. If not don't send me emails."

So anyways this was weeks ago at this point. Paypal is going to just refund me the money and then sue him (I believe) for the monies owed., but damn. DO NOT EVER TRUST THIS SELLER. THEY ARE SCAMMERS! STAY FAR AWAY FROM THIS SELLER.

That's all.

Edited by Mahtek Do not insult an entire group by the actions of one individual. Thanks for the heads up on an untrustworthy supplier.

I've had two good experiences and one bad one with this manufacturer.  That's how I found this forum.. looking for an alternate manufacturer in the US.