Author Topic: Sexy TTS voices for Bluetooth on Maid Lee.  (Read 2922 times)

ragincajun82

• New Resident
Sexy TTS voices for Bluetooth on Maid Lee.
« on: February 13, 2013, 01:23:04 PM »
This is ragincajun82 here. As you now know I'm saving up for maidlee but I am getting her with Bluetooth abilities. Now here's the thing: I have Ivona TTS for my windows 8 pc. I love the voice of Salli on it. It kinda sounds like a 21 year old female but, it's not available for android which makes me angry. Why would they use it for windows but not android. Salli's voice is hot for a robot reading text. You can't change the pitch but you can change the speed of salli's voice but why would you want to change the pitch any way. I've been trying to use salli's voice a lot lately to see if it is the one I want and it is. Oh and the version of Ivona tts I have is a demo which means she can't read a lot. so here's the thing which robot tts voice do you think would make maidlee sound hot?

Titman

• Doll Manufacturer
  • Resident
    • Maidlee Doll
Re: Sexy TTS voices for Bluetooth on Maid Lee.
« Reply #1 on: February 14, 2013, 07:08:53 AM »
ragincajun82,

The pc can also communicate with Maid-Ling with wi-fi. I will try the Tobia chat bot as you have mentioned. pls keep us inform of your progress.

ragincajun82

• New Resident
« Reply #2 on: February 16, 2013, 10:31:24 AM »
Thanks Titman for all the support. Tobia chat bot is a real cool gadget for use with maidlee. Only one problem you have to have a text to speech engine for it to work and it's a $1.50 usd and if you want to erase a question and answer that you created it sometimes force close. My other chat bot on my computer is not up to par yet. Every time I try to update it, it just keeps say an error message. I hope to have it done by next week once I figure out why it keeps freezing for. I will keep you posted on the progress while I go to a tech forum to find out how to make my chat bot better.

Titman

• Doll Manufacturer
  • Resident
    • Maidlee Doll
« Reply #3 on: February 16, 2013, 01:59:50 PM »
I have tried Tobia chat bot, It always crash. It happened to a lot of people. There is a software that can talk dirty. You might want to try this out. http://karigirl.com/