Author Topic: New Body from Mini Love Dolls!!!!! (photos)  (Read 7050 times)

Muneca

• New Resident
New Body from Mini Love Dolls!!!!! (photos)
« on: March 23, 2013, 10:53:11 AM »
I'm excited to be a new member here and wanted to introduce myself and my new doll. I've had the original Mini Love Doll since over a year ago, but recently added the new version of the MLD to my harem. The biggest difference is the smaller boobs, YEAH!!!! The next biggest change is the flexible spine which is a huge improvement over the old stiff one. I love love LOVE the new spine. So sensual and realistic to human movement. Here are some photos showing off both the new spine and the smaller breasts. There is also a photo showing both my dolls, you can see the huge difference in breast size. The web site for this girl is minilovedolls.com

Camp

• Founding Father
  • Sr. Resident
  • Dottie, 6/14/06, F14/B5SE
Re: New Body from Mini Love Dolls!!!!! (photos)
« Reply #1 on: March 23, 2013, 11:37:20 AM »
Welcome Aboard, Muneca !

Those are awesome looking dolls.

Come join us in chat sometime.
Talking Doll Since May 26, 2004

"There is nothing in the world more shameful than establishing one's self on lies and fables."

Fuzzy78

• Sr. Resident
« Reply #2 on: March 23, 2013, 12:01:18 PM »
wow thats really cool^^

dave7311

• Sr. Resident
  • 'Long LIVE Dollies!'
« Reply #3 on: March 23, 2013, 04:51:41 PM »
'sweeet!'
VALERIE PHOTOS:
( 4woods 'evolution body' / 'Naomi head' )
http://www.ourdollcommunity.com/gallery/index.php?cat=10749

Ceej

• Founding Father
  • Sr. Resident
« Reply #4 on: March 23, 2013, 05:57:32 PM »
Oh WOW your body 2 MLD is really sweet!!

Congratulations and welcome!
"Leaving it to the imagination" is highly overrated.

Sandy is a B6 F1 Realdoll. In addition she has several F1 expression faces as well as standard F10 and f11 faces. She also has several sets of reuseable Real Breast prosthetic breasts.

Ray Rentell

• Sr. Resident
  • reality is never what it seems!
« Reply #5 on: March 24, 2013, 02:26:38 AM »
Chubby Checker would be proud of your new doll, she certainly can do the twist.
Very pretty little dolls , I like the smaller breasted doll best though, lovely.

Some really nice photos to, hope we all will see more of your girls.
click on her bum for my album at ODC

incred

• Sr. Resident
  • Bay State
    • Incredidoll
« Reply #6 on: March 24, 2013, 12:00:55 PM »
Cute dolls and flexible too. The small furniture is great also. Tough to find anything small for dolls that size, especially sexy clothes. 

Muneca

• New Resident
« Reply #7 on: March 24, 2013, 02:16:20 PM »
Cute dolls and flexible too. The small furniture is great also. Tough to find anything small for dolls that size, especially sexy clothes.

So true, the real world is just so big for her. The smaller furniture helps her fit in better. And clothing is a challenge too but I found a clothing maker willing to make clothes for the MLD. It is: http://www.coquetryclubwear.com

When you order just use their email address because they will want to know it's for a MLD. She has all the measurements on file for this doll but let her know up front it's for the MLD and she will know what to do. She made me some booty shorts, here is a photo.

life-is-plastic

• Resident
« Reply #9 on: March 25, 2013, 09:22:53 AM »
great to see you on ODC too Muneca  ;D

ggallin

• Resident
    • GG. Pics
« Reply #10 on: March 25, 2013, 04:33:47 PM »
Welcome Muneca, looks funny seeing you as a Lurker here.  As usual nice pics and love the new body, your building a nice harem.     GG
Dolls for GG are-- Sinthetics (Vicki), MLD Doll (Leah), Teddy Babe (Jessica) , Candi 18 (Cindy)@ 1ST-PC (Lexi-R.I.P)

Muneca

• New Resident
« Reply #11 on: March 25, 2013, 07:54:29 PM »
Thanks guys for making me feel welcome. Yeah, my "Lurking" status is a little creepy.

I just added some more photos to my gallery so if you feel like lurking along with me, head on over: http://www.ourdollcommunity.com/gallery/index.php?cat=12598

If you are familiar with my photos then you won't see anything new there, just some of my favorites from the past.

steveawesome

• New Resident
  • Owner of RealDollSex.com
    • SteveAwesome.com
« Reply #12 on: April 01, 2013, 11:35:46 AM »
Excellent gallery contributions! This past Saturdday we released a new "action" video on our site and have made available twelve free 15-second previews that demonstrate the new Mini Love Doll's flexibility and agility. The video was shot with a pair of Canon HF20 cameras and edited in Adobe Premiere CS6 using licensed royalty free music. When I say a pair I mean it was shot in 3D. This is the 2D version using only one of the two channels.

(This is a NSFW link as you might expect)
http://steveawesome.com/2013/03/30/filming-new-scenes-starring-the-new-mini-love-doll/

Bluemouse

• Sr. Resident
  • Germany / NRW
    • Tenshi on Facebook
« Reply #13 on: April 01, 2013, 03:42:47 PM »
Welcome to ODC Muneca  :)

and thanks for the info about the new MLD body.
Both bodys look very flexible. Nice pictures.
Tenshi Katana is a Sinthetics Kimiko 1B
Galleries: http://ourdollcommunity.com/gallery/index.php?cat=12574

Spelling mistakes (or errors in translation) are the author intended. They serve only to check the attention and for the general entertainment. Anyone who finds a... may keep him.

Muneca

• New Resident
« Reply #14 on: April 06, 2013, 12:37:45 PM »
What a great set of videos by steveawesome. It takes a lot of the guesswork out of wondering if you can have sex with a 42" doll.

I took my doll rock climbing today. She isn't too good at knots but she was able to tie herself on good enough for this picture.