Author Topic: Breast Softness Test  (Read 16719 times)

incred

• Sr. Resident
  • Bay State
    • Incredidoll
Breast Softness Test
« on: April 07, 2013, 12:51:37 PM »
Two and half years ago Ruby13 sent a boobie traveling around the country to get the word out on the softness of their new silicone formula. To prove that silicone was soft as the claim we had to do a comparison with other dolls. Here are parts of that thread;

Ruby13 wrote:
Incrediwagon :
I'm posting this as a "heads up" regarding the sample we're sending on a road trip! It was sent this morning [Tuesday] priority mail to your address.
If you have ant questions, my number is inside...enjoy! :)

Don@Ruby13

Don;

It is Thursday evening and have boob in hand

It sure made for an interesting ride home from the post office on the bike. I couldn't fit the box in the saddle bags so I held it on the tank with my legs  ;)

First impression is WOW!
I will get more technical this weekend, but besides the softness the other impressive feature is little tackiness. Even after I washed it there was little drag when rubbing your hand over it. Less than my five year old tin doll. I would say that powdering the doll would be unnecessary. There is no odor. After washing I had a lite smell of the soap. The silicone does sweat a bit being brand new. I put it on the box for a few minutes which left a mark on the cardboard. This should lessen over time.

The squeeze test between my B5 and the new silicone is noticeably different. First off I have three tin B5's here ages 4 to 5 years old. Ceilidh's boobs are the softest and bounce easily, but not as well as this new silicone. It takes little effort to squeeze your fingers close together were as it takes more effort and less travel distance on Ceilidh. The physical size and shape between the boobs is almost identical. I can't tell how heavy Ceilidh's are, but this Ruby sample weighs 1lb. 5.8oz. or 1.069kg.

I wouldn't really compare my Boy Toy to the new silicone because the platinum silicone that Phoenix was using then was much harder, and my doll still is now even though Tira is two years old. I believe their newer silicone must be softer, but I don't know how much softer. Maybe someone else with a newer Boy Toy could compare.

I wouldn't call this a complaint, but the softness maybe too much for the hang. When holding the boob in the normal vertical position it defiantly had a nice natural sag. No sock with rocks :P but a nursing bra might be best on the big boob Ruby and Brazil. Then again you don't hang Rubys' up, so never mind  :laugh: Note; now you can order a Ruby with a neck bolt I put the boob on the edge of the desk and it wrapped around it.

This weekend I plan on using a one liter bottle of water to press on the silicone to show the deflection. I figure one liter is accessible to everyone around the world. I will do it with all the dolls including Tira.

Before I get into the scientific part of this torture test I must say you don't have to be a mad scientist to realize this silicone is awesome!

After feeling up this boob for awhile I noticed the aerola is a bit harder and the same with the base, or the part that attaches to the chest. The rest is very soft, and you can't tell if there is a gel inside or that it is the boob. In this picture I tried to show the harder nip and base by pushing the nipple a bit sideways. You might see a bit of a bulge to the side of the areola, and a bulge at the base.

This next test is pull on the nip test. which is NOT recommended. I did get a sight tear after holding it up by the nip for 30 seconds. (long enough to take the picture) there again the boob weighs about a pound and a half pulling on a small piece of silicone. Actually I didn't notice it until later.

Here is an over hang test;

a smoosh by own weight test;

And the good old grab, and smoosh test  ;)

I will get more technical in the next post. I maybe running out of picture space.

incred

• Sr. Resident
  • Bay State
    • Incredidoll
Re: Breast Softness Test
« Reply #1 on: April 07, 2013, 01:05:34 PM »

PostPosted: Sat Sep 11, 2010 11:31 pm
Ex-Member

Now for measurements. I did measure the deflection in both metric and standard with a one liter bottle of water. I did also take into consideration the depth of the cap sinking into the silicone. Which is 3/4", or 2cm. the base measurements on the Ruby Boobie are 3 7/8" (10cm) which squashed down to 2 1/8" (5.5cm) for a total of 1 3/4" (4.5cm) Which is the most out of the five I tested 8)

Ceilidh being 5 years old is the softest doll I have, and is close, but Ruby beats it by 1/2" (1cm) Ceilidh's measurements are 4" (10cm) which squash down to 2 3/4" (7cm) for a difference of 1 1/4" (3cm)

Next is Dottie, a 2006 doll. Interestingly all three boob samples are approximately the same size, but Dottie's boob only deflected 1/2" (1.5cm)

Jayde is a late 2007 B2 doll. She is a bit smaller and squashed down from 2 3/8" (6cm) to 1 3/4" (4.5cm) for a difference of 5/8" (1.5cm)

Lastly is Boy Toy Tira. One of the early BTs and feels quite firm all over. However the boobs squashed the same amount as Dottie and Jayde. 2 1/2 (6.5cm) to 2" (5cm)

Being scientific is great for comparison, but I'm more a hands on type of guy  ;)

incred

• Sr. Resident
  • Bay State
    • Incredidoll
« Reply #2 on: April 07, 2013, 01:19:34 PM »
Ruby13 wrote:
Incred.:
Just saw your pics. I should have mentioned, the areolas are actually pre-pigmented and poured into the mold as part of the body...not painted on! This will cause them to be a bit firmer, but not lose their color over time. The firmness at the base [near body] is due to encapsulating the gel inside the breast and will not impair the actual softness or "bounce". Once the two Boobs are part of the entire Doll, this works to anchor them, thus they move much more naturally. [A pound and a half?]

Don@Ruby13

p.s.... You might mention to the next guy the slight tear at the nipple so it doesn't get worse!

I am impressed with the feel of the gel or lack of difference at the skin. 1lb 6oz. does feel heavy. I can imagine the weight of a whole doll without foam cores 8O

I will put in note with the boob. You wouldn't be able to tell if you didn't know where the tear is. You have to move the nip to the right to see it.

Aside note; the nipple are now painted on because they could delamiate. 

DrSoong wrote:
Shouldn't the tear be repaired before any more testing?

I thought I would leave it to show the other people doing the testing. It is very minor and to the left side of the nip. It is not like the nipple will pull off, unless you hang it again. I put a caution note in with the mailing labels because one wont see it unless they pull it.

I invited Campdaan to help with the picture taking to make it easier holding the water bottle and ruler. It also good to get an opinion of an expert doll wrangler plus I knew he wouldn't pass up feeling a booby  ;)

The actual size of the boob is about the same as a RD B5. The height is 4" x 8" x 5.5" Not sure about the circumference, but Ceilidh's is 17"

incred

• Sr. Resident
  • Bay State
    • Incredidoll
« Reply #3 on: April 07, 2013, 01:31:58 PM »
Here is a re-post for continuity

After duplicating the conditions of two years ago( including Hand Model, Camp ) We have tested Myfanwy, a Presley model, for boob softness. The total deflection from a one liter bottle of water is, 1 1/2" (4cm).

Which is between the bigger Ruby Boobie 1 3/4", and seven year old B5, Ceilidh 1 1/4". Both are the same size, but the Presley is obviously smaller. However the water bottle did not bottom out, so it should be an accurate measurement, and comparison.

What a fun pair of boobies  ^-^

incred

• Sr. Resident
  • Bay State
    • Incredidoll
« Reply #4 on: April 07, 2013, 01:51:47 PM »
Bluemouse did an excellent review on a Sinthetics B1B with an enlargement here; http://ourdollcommunity.com/forum/index.php?topic=4535.0
This was my reply to that thread, added here, for continuity.

VIII. Elasticity / silicone thickness

A Sinthetics 1B is a replica of a super slim woman. It goes without saying that such a body has only a few areas where it can even be flexible. So chest, back, legs and arms are not very flexible.
The only soft areas are the breasts, belly, buttocks and thighs. The last two only because Tenshi has the optional gel-butt and the optional soft thighs (soft foam).
I appreciate the thickness of the silicone over the solids to chest, back and calves to 2-3 cm. The skin on the chest of a real woman with this body would also not be more flexible.
Arms and forearms have probably not a solid body on the skeleton, so they are somewhat more elastic.

Tenshi's breasts are enlarged, so they are not as soft as the standard 1B breasts.
Here is the ultimate breasts test how Incred and Camp has shown us... but....??

Tenshi: Shall I help?   
....screw...screw...screw .... CLACK!  ;D

My God Tenshi! What...!?  :o

Tenshi: No panic! We Polys have the ability to be completely headless but absolutely master of the situation  :D Not hysterical, like real women  8)
One could also say, hehe... we expand our horizon. And btw. I wanna see that too! Let's go...

Tenshi: ...aaaaand action!

Who wants to know the cm must convert itself. I think a US liter bottle Coke has the same degree as a EU bottle ;)

Wow! Excellent review Bluemouse.  I measured a 1 liter bottle, and going off Tenshi's eye it looks like the deflection is about 2.5cm or 1" does that sound about right?

I measured a 1 liter bottle, and going off Tenshi's eye it looks like the deflection is about 2.5cm or 1" does that sound about right?

Yes Incred, approximately.

If other dolls would add their breast stats here we could make a reference chart

Bluemouse

• Sr. Resident
  • Germany / NRW
    • Tenshi on Facebook
« Reply #5 on: April 07, 2013, 02:30:16 PM »
Excellent idea Incred (redhead emoticon  ;))

It would be nice if other owners expand the chart.
Tenshi Katana is a Sinthetics Kimiko 1B
Galleries: http://ourdollcommunity.com/gallery/index.php?cat=12574

Spelling mistakes (or errors in translation) are the author intended. They serve only to check the attention and for the general entertainment. Anyone who finds a... may keep him.

Jgato

• Sr. Resident
« Reply #6 on: April 07, 2013, 06:40:35 PM »
Wow!  Some review.  Thanks.

incred

• Sr. Resident
  • Bay State
    • Incredidoll
« Reply #7 on: June 10, 2013, 10:35:55 PM »
After the DC Doll meet we have a couple more dolls to compare. Using the same one liter bottle of water, ruler, and Camp's hands  ;)  we hope to make this an accurate test/comparison.

The first up is Rachael a PIB. Girl Next Door body. Her boobies feel soft, but are more firm than most. Just ask the hand;

Her breasts only deflect 3/8" or 9mm. This is still only 1/8" firmer than most RDs and BTs.

Next up is Allison, a BT. We have tested my BT Tira a couple years ago, and the results are the same a 1/2" deflection or 13mm.

While we were at it Ceilidh decided she needed an updated test. This time we tested the other breast and found it didn't squash down as much as the other breast. I may have to explore this further  :whistle:  Anyway her left breast deflection is 1" compared to her right breast which is 1 1/4"

Stiletto

• New Resident
« Reply #8 on: June 11, 2013, 01:03:58 AM »
The first up is Rachael a PIB. Girl Next Door body. Her boobies feel soft, but are more firm than most. Just ask the hand.

Does Rachael have the standard breasts or the extra soft option?

Aikagi000

• Sr. Resident
  • Veronica M. Tsai         12/3/12  - Sinthetics b1H
« Reply #9 on: June 11, 2013, 06:43:39 PM »
Hmm is there a softness test on the H1 or shall I endeavor to run this experiment? 1 liter bottle and what else would be needed?
“We all know that Art is not truth. Art is a lie that makes us realize truth at least the truth that is given us to understand. The artist must know the manner whereby to convince others of the truthfulness of his lies.”
― Pablo Picasso

deno

• Sr. Resident
« Reply #10 on: June 11, 2013, 06:51:01 PM »
As a 100% gay man, it surprises me how much I enjoy viewing these test results!  ^-^

Ceej

• Town Council
  • Sr. Resident
« Reply #11 on: June 11, 2013, 07:22:07 PM »
1 liter bottle and what else would be needed?

You'll need some water to fill the bottle with,  :P    and a ruler. :D

Good luck with the test :)
"Leaving it to the imagination" is highly overrated.

Sandy is a B6 F1 Realdoll. In addition she has several F1 expression faces as well as standard F10 and f11 faces. She also has several sets of reuseable "Real Breast" prosthetic breasts.

Camp

• Town Council
  • Sr. Resident
  • Dottie, 6/14/06, F14/B5SE
« Reply #12 on: June 11, 2013, 07:46:52 PM »
Hmm is there a softness test on the H1 or shall I endeavor to run this experiment? 1 liter bottle and what else would be needed?

Perhaps you should send her to the "Official" test facility...  :whistle:
Talking Doll Since May 26, 2004

"The louder he spoke of his honor, the faster we counted our spoons.

incred

• Sr. Resident
  • Bay State
    • Incredidoll
« Reply #13 on: June 11, 2013, 07:59:51 PM »
 :thumb: :thumb:

The first up is Rachael a PIB. Girl Next Door body. Her boobies feel soft, but are more firm than most. Just ask the hand.

You would have to ask Kintamasan or Patrick, but I believe she has the standard breast softness.

Darn I forgot to test the Bathing Beauty body  >:(  I guess Kintamasan will have to buy another doll  :whistle:

kintamasan

• Sr. Resident
  • "Welcome to the Layer Cake"
« Reply #14 on: June 11, 2013, 09:23:01 PM »
:thumb: :thumb:

You would have to ask Kintamasan or Patrick, but I believe she has the standard breast softness.

Darn I forgot to test the Bathing Beauty body  >:(  I guess Kintamasan will have to buy another doll  :whistle:

:laugh: Yeah, Incred, I wish the Bathing Beauty could have gone home with me. I have two PIB heads and one of them will fit that body perfectly.

I recall from my first studio visit, I reviewed the same Bathing Beauty with Kira head that was at the studio this time. That doll has the super soft abdomen and standard breast. My GND has the super soft option on both her abdomen and breast area. When I adopted her in March of this year, she was only 1 month old which by my estimate, makes her a late January or early February manufacture. She is still pretty new and her breasts have softened quite nicely and will continue to soften over time. The GND that I viewed during my first studio visit had breasts that were considerably softer than my GND so, I know that the best is yet to come.

My GND's breasts do deflect and feel most natural when you cup them from underneath or from the sides and give them a nice squeeze. I wish they showed a little more overhead point deflection during the test but, I noticed that they are more firm around the areola and softer around the sides and bottom. Since they are pure silicone and have no gel filling, I don't ever have to worry about a blowout or sag. In the heat of passion, Rachael feels like a fresh young college girl with slightly firm, nicely dense collagen tissue in her breasts.  :thumb:

They also have a magnificent natural shape with slightly upturned nipples!!  :drool:

Lovable Dolls, Sinthetics and PIB Polymerisian: Sometimes my dreams come true.