Author Topic: Dream Doll Vs Mechadoll  (Read 13494 times)

Tsall

• New Resident
Re: Dream Doll Vs Mechadoll
« Reply #30 on: June 30, 2013, 04:02:01 AM »
That's good news Tsall, would be nice to hear about your experiences with your Dream Doll, also see your photo's. :thumb:
BTW may I ask what model and body type, etc you have?
Cheers, Flash.
It is a Dreamdoll Custom with big breast but without enlargement, Tania head, blue eyes and black short hair.
And yes, i will post some experience including the 1 liter botle breast softness test :-)

incred

• Sr. Resident
  • Bay State
    • Incredidoll
« Reply #31 on: June 30, 2013, 04:50:57 AM »
It is a Dreamdoll Custom with big breast but without enlargement, Tania head, blue eyes and black short hair.
And yes, i will post some experience including the 1 liter botle breast softness test :-)

I would really like to see more of her. What makes her custom?
Great to hear you will do the breast test :thumb:

FlashGordoll

• Sr. Resident
« Reply #32 on: June 30, 2013, 08:00:50 AM »

If you guys think there should be a Dreamdolls forum, We can look into creating one.
Perhaps someone can compile a few Dreamdoll related posts to get things started.

Could be a good idea for Dream Doll to have their own section, there's not a massive amount of information on their dolls, even on the other forum where they have their own section.
I think a lot more people would be more interested in them if there were more consumer reviews and reports.  Who knows Mr A Shulz might chip in from time to time as he does on the other forum.  Have you asked Mr A Shulz if its what he wants?  And whether he's OK with it?  He could be the one that kicks it off, by introducing himself and the range of dolls, etc.

Cheers, Flash.

I ask him what he thinks about it, and if I can help, I like to do that too  :D

Good idea SD :thumb:.  Is that a Dream Doll in the photo??  If so is she yours?

That's good news Tsall, would be nice to hear about your experiences with your Dream Doll, also see your photo's. :thumb:
BTW may I ask what model and body type, etc you have?
Cheers, Flash.
Good stuff! :thumb:  Looking forward to it!

I would really like to see more of her. What makes her custom?
Great to hear you will do the breast test :thumb:
http://www.dreamdoll.de/shop/login.php/language/en/amp%3B
The custom version is slightly lighter than the original version, and can be customised, (breast size, skin colour, etc).
They've got 3 main versions, (light, custom and original).  Also a new body 5 which have different faces than the other versions and are a bit shorter 5ft 1.  I really like the look of the body 5!
She ain't heavy she's just rubber

Silicondoll

• Sr. Resident
« Reply #33 on: June 30, 2013, 08:54:58 AM »

Hi Flash,

yes i have this Dreamdoll  ;)
http://www.dreamdoll.de/shop/product_info.php/info/p75_CHL-A-CUSTOM-O--Nr--C241010.htm
 :whistle: I will show only the dolls that I have or once had himself also(99,9%) :laugh:
I was on the phone with Andrée and he will also sign perhaps in ODC  :thumb:
« Last Edit: June 30, 2013, 10:15:03 AM by Silicondoll »

FlashGordoll

• Sr. Resident
« Reply #34 on: July 01, 2013, 04:32:02 AM »

Hi Flash,

yes i have this Dreamdoll  ;)
http://www.dreamdoll.de/shop/product_info.php/info/p75_CHL-A-CUSTOM-O--Nr--C241010.htm
 :whistle: I will show only the dolls that I have or once had himself also(99,9%) :laugh:
I was on the phone with Andrée and he will also sign perhaps in ODC  :thumb:
Hi SD,
Sounds good! :thumb:
If he needs someone to test out the new body 5 dolls, tell him I'm available! :-* :laugh:
Flash.

FlashGordoll

• Sr. Resident
« Reply #35 on: July 27, 2013, 04:04:14 AM »
Another thing that's changed on the Mechadoll website, (possibly the same time as the price increase).  Is the 'Mechtech Warning' link has been taken off of the 'NEWS' section on the right hand side of the home page.  It was right at the bottom, but not any more.

However the warning IS still there if you click the 'List of fraudulent websites' link and then click where it sais 'Here' right at the bottom.  http://www.mechadoll.com/pages/language/us/warning1.htm.

FlashGordoll

• Sr. Resident
« Reply #36 on: July 27, 2013, 04:13:24 AM »
Hi SD, can you get some photos of your DDC and Mechadoll in the same photo next to each other so we can see the difference, especially the buttocks?  Oh PLEASE!! ;)
Or get them to have a fight and we'll see who wins! :laugh:

What is DDC's name?
Regards, Flash.

Silicondoll

• Sr. Resident
« Reply #37 on: July 27, 2013, 08:32:14 AM »
Thierry Reverdi's business partner and friend.
Re: Dream Doll Vs Mechadoll: my Rosie and Chléa They are both of, they are both of Thierry Reverdi'   :whistle: :whistle:

Hi Flash,

Conny times must represent  Chléa,
Rosie bed rest today, no no here there is no struggle :D :laugh: ;D   

and only if I keep a doll forever, then they get their own names!
« Last Edit: July 27, 2013, 11:42:43 PM by Silicondoll »

laf_ange

• Resident
« Reply #38 on: July 27, 2013, 12:29:18 PM »

Translated by google:

They are standing or lying down?

original message:

Elle sont debout ou bien couché ?

FlashGordoll

• Sr. Resident
« Reply #39 on: July 27, 2013, 01:37:57 PM »
Wow!  Thankyou for doing that SD! :thumb:
They are really great photos and I can now see the differences between them.  Not a huge amount of difference but a more rounded vagina on the Mechadoll, it looks to me that also the hips are slightly narrower on the Dream Doll and possibly the stomach is slightly bigger on the Mechadoll as well.

I really appreciate these photos! Its the only time I've ever seen a Mechadoll next to a Dream Doll. :bow:

Thanks, Flash.

Andy_J

• Resident
« Reply #40 on: July 27, 2013, 02:13:24 PM »

Translated by google:

They are standing or lying down?

original message:

Elle sont debout ou bien couché ?

They're hanging from the ceiling.

Ils sont suspendus au plafond.

Silicondoll

• Sr. Resident
« Reply #41 on: July 27, 2013, 11:49:07 PM »

They are really great photos and I can now see the differences between them.  Not a huge amount of difference but a more rounded vagina on the Mechadoll, it looks to me that also the hips are slightly narrower on the Dream Doll and possibly the stomach is slightly bigger on the Mechadoll as well.

Thanks, Flash.

Hi Flash, believe me,

Warning: these butts are already used (which had long leagues or sitting!) :whistle: :whistle:

36 Grad und es wird noch HEI?ER!

you do not see the real differences in the pictures!

FlashGordoll

• Sr. Resident
« Reply #42 on: July 28, 2013, 04:01:20 AM »
Thanks SD, they are great photos! :thumb:
So the buttocks of both dolls have become a bit squashed due to sitting down?  But its still a really good visual comparison. :thumb:

you do not see the real differences in the pictures!
Oh yes!  I'm sure there are more differences than meets the eye and photos are one thing but the feel of each doll could reveal more differences!

As far as softness goes, are Chlea's buttocks and breasts soft and jiggly and good to the touch in your opinion?
Regards, Flash.

Silicondoll

• Sr. Resident
« Reply #43 on: July 28, 2013, 05:19:01 AM »
Oh yes!  I'm sure there are more differences than meets the eye and photos are one thing but the feel of each doll could reveal more differences!

As far as softness goes, are Chlea's buttocks and breasts soft and jiggly and good to the touch in your opinion?
Regards, Flash.

Hi Flash

the silicone skin, breasts and vagina are very soft.
I have a split opinion on this Dreamdoll (CUSTOM VERSION)

A modified ORIGINAL VERSION that's what I wanted  ;) ;)

FlashGordoll

• Sr. Resident
« Reply #44 on: July 28, 2013, 10:28:09 AM »
Hi SD, Chlea and Conny look sweat together, its like they are enjoying themselves!
I wonder what Chlea is whispering into Conny's ear? :laugh:

Chlea: "Erm Conny?  Can I hang around with you all day half sis?"  "I know we'll have fun!"
Conny: "Well I don't think we have much choice in the matter....  Unless SD lets us down from here!"

A modified ORIGINAL VERSION that's what I wanted  ;) ;)
What were the modifications you wanted?
I'm just guessing because I'm going by weight, but would the original models be a bit softer in some areas because they weigh more than the custom dolls, so I imagine that there is more silicone in the original than the custom?
The original DDC's are about the same weight as a Mechadoll.

Regards, Flash.